Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,456 members, 7,839,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

"How I Use Tortoise As 'juju' For Robbery" - Suspected Gang Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Use Tortoise As 'juju' For Robbery" - Suspected Gang Leader (788 Views)

Anambra Guber Race: Drama As Juju Oath Is Introduced Into The System / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) / Residents Tie Tortoise To Their Electricity Pole To Scare Off PHCN Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How I Use Tortoise As 'juju' For Robbery" - Suspected Gang Leader by golfg(f): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2015
Suspected leader of a notorious armed robbery gang, Nasim Aliu has said he acquired his power from a magical tortoise. Aliu made this revelation when he was recently paraded by operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) unit of the Kogi State police command. A native of Agheva Obehi­ra in Okehi Local Government Area of Kogi state, Aliu said having used the magical tortoise more than 12 times, he was surprised that he could be arrested easily.

Speaking to Daily Sun on how he uses this magical tortoise, Aliu said: “Yes, I am a leader of a robbery gang which robbed on major highways in Kogi and Edo States, we had operated for more than 12 times successfully without being caught and the success of these rob­beries was as a result of the protection of this tortoise. Anytime I wanted to go for robbery operation, I would consult the tortoise who will tell me whether the robbery would be successful or not. After say­ing some incantation to it, the tortoise would speak and tell me to go or not to go.

“In serious operation, I would hang the tortoise on my chest, covering it with my shirt and anytime I did that ,it helped to protect me from bullets. No enemy’s bullets can hit me any time I hang it on my chest.” While speaking to The Daily Sun reporter, Aliu touched the tortoise saying, “But you my great magical tortoise, you failed to tell me that the police were around the corner of my house, you failed to speak and you failed to give your usual signs.” He then looked up and said: “It is now that I believe this adage ‘every day for the thief, one day for the owner.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/how-i-use-tortoise-as-juju-for-robbery-suspected-gang-leader/
Re: "How I Use Tortoise As 'juju' For Robbery" - Suspected Gang Leader by cornoil(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Tortoise don fail you, like u said everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. The wages of sin is death.

Dedicate this FTC to INTROVERT. A date with you would be great.
Re: "How I Use Tortoise As 'juju' For Robbery" - Suspected Gang Leader by philGeo(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Bullet of the enemies?
Re: "How I Use Tortoise As 'juju' For Robbery" - Suspected Gang Leader by boboLIL(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2015
E don fail u naw......
Re: "How I Use Tortoise As 'juju' For Robbery" - Suspected Gang Leader by Lasveg(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2015
Gud work npf

(1) (Reply)

How I Met A Cancer Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke In London - Dele Momodu / he / Falana To Saraki: Stop Attending CCT With Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.