Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos (37495 Views)

2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Ethiopian Lady Blinded By Husband, Her Mouth Permanently Melted Together.Graphic / Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by yapapa: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2015
grayht:
alayequote.. Ndi ofennmanu
goan hang yourself.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2015
teewhydope:

Y uno get sense
Y uno get sense
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2015
yapapa:
goan hang yourself.
grin
yapapa:
goan hang yourself.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Lordnewton1(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Tom and Jerry ..the eye will still come back grin....money makes man mad. Not having money is the root of all evil
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by delishpot: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2015
It is a damn shame the way people let money destroy them and those they should love.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2015
What else do they want after having reputable credentials. The love of money destroys
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Lordnewton1:
ERONX:
cry
mcayomind:
e
ERONX:
cry
Space bookers grin grin grin
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by j4sure(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2015
He yah
NigeriaReports:
When things fall apart in a family and the centre can no longer hold,this is what happens
This is what allegedly happened.....

''Barrister Olusegun A. Alalade and Mr. Babasanjo Alalade blinds their youngest Sister
Barrister Olusegun Alalade (Mr.), who is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAN) and also a member of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), two esteemed organizations, led a brutal attack with a group of hired thugs and hooligans, on his own siblings in their family estate at Ladipo Oluwole Avenue, Off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Olusegun Alalade and Babasanjo Alalade, both, fraudulently claim to be Administrators to the Estate of Late Chief Daniel Okunola ALALADE, the former Asiwaju of Ada, who died on the 6th of January 2008. Over the years, these two tyrants have continuously looted and misappropriated funds within the Estate. Several family elders have been trying to resolve these issues to no avail.

Olusegun Alalade and Babasanjo Alalade, were served by a court bailiff from the Lagos State High Court on Friday 30th October 2015, for an action on Intermeddling with the Estate of Late Chief Daniel Okunola Alalade. This immediately resulted to violence from this learned fellow and Babasanjo Alalade.
During the attack which happened on Sunday 1st November 2015, barely two days after been served by the court bailiff, Barrister Olusegun Alalade hit the youngest child of the house, Ifeoluwa Oluwaloseyitan (Nee Alalade), with a large wooden plank in the eye and nose area. She has been blinded on the eye and left with several nose fractures while Mr. Babasanjo Alalade, attacked her husband, Pastor Abraham Oluwaloseyitan, with a machete to the head whilst he was trying to save his wife. Other siblings who were seriously beaten and assaulted, were left with several injuries.

Ifeoluwa has been undergoing several surgeries at the General Hospital, Ikeja, where her entire eye socket is been rebuilt. She awaits further surgeries from ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat) surgeons at the same hospital.
All would have expected a Barrister at law to follow due process and appear in court respectfully rather than resolving to a brutal assault on a lady and violence against their fellow brothers. It is suspected that Barrister Olusegun Alalade and Babasanjo Alalade has, again, been attempting to fraudulently sell the 3-acre Estate on Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja and other properties of Late Chief Daniel Okunola Alalade.
The Alalade family from Ada, popularly known to be a peaceful and united extended family, are all shocked and disappointed that one of their most read and educated sons could lead such an attack on his siblings in the home where they all grew up.

source http://viviangist.com/sister-blinded-by-brothers-in-family-crises-graphics-photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SneLLcELxqc
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by daddychelsea(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2015
Na waoo I tire 4 dis people ooo well I dnt tink dey r in der normal sense at all cos dey allowed d Devil 2 take control dts y der is no peace in d family. I pray dey come back 2 der normal senses.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by tupacshakur(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2015
Jj222:
Educated fools; this is same people that calls them self's learned people. learned my foot

Olodo like you! grin

1 Like

Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Lordnewton1(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2015
holyFRED:
Space bookers grin grin grin
i have filled my space grin
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Sweetguy25: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2015
I can't imagine blind any of my sisters. I rather blind myself.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by CIMA129: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2015
soory
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by menix(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2015
People will Scream what wickedness but My advice go ask about the parents of these kids nd see the kids re reaping from their fathers deeds.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by slimbj: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=NigeriaReports post=39833665]When things fall apart in a family and the centre can no longer hold,this is what happens
This is what allegedly happened.....

''Barrister Olusegun A. Alalade and Mr. Babasanjo Alalade blinds their youngest Sister
Barrister Olusegun Alalade (Mr.), who is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAN) and also a member of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), two esteemed organizations, led a brutal attack with a group of hired thugs and hooligans, on his own siblings in their family estate at Ladipo Oluwole Avenue, Off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Olusegun Alalade and Babasanjo Alalade, both, fraudulently claim to be Administrators to the Estate of Late Chief Daniel Okunola ALALADE, the former Asiwaju of Ada, who died on the 6th of January 2008. Over the years, these two tyrants have continuously looted and misappropriated funds within the Estate. Several family elders have been trying to resolve these issues to no avail.

Olusegun Alalade and Babasanjo Alalade, were served by a court bailiff from the Lagos State High Court on Friday 30th October 2015, for an action on Intermeddling with the Estate of Late Chief Daniel Okunola Alalade. This immediately resulted to violence from this learned fellow and Babasanjo Alalade.
During the attack which happened on Sunday 1st November 2015, barely two days after been served by the court bailiff, Barrister Olusegun Alalade hit the youngest child of the house, Ifeoluwa Oluwaloseyitan (Nee Alalade), with a large wooden plank in the eye and nose area. She has been blinded on the eye and left with several nose fractures while Mr. Babasanjo Alalade, attacked her husband, Pastor Abraham Oluwaloseyitan, with a machete to the head whilst he was trying to save his wife. Other siblings who were seriously beaten and assaulted, were left with several injuries.

Ifeoluwa has been undergoing several surgeries at the General Hospital, Ikeja, where her entire eye socket is been rebuilt. She awaits further surgeries from ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat) surgeons at the same hospital.
All would have expected a Barrister at law to follow due process and appear in court respectfully rather than resolving to a brutal assault on a lady and violence against their fellow brothers. It is suspected that Barrister Olusegun Alalade and Babasanjo Alalade has, again, been attempting to fraudulently sell the 3-acre Estate on Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja and other properties of Late Chief Daniel Okunola Alalade.
The Alalade family from Ada, popularly known to be a peaceful and united extended family, are all shocked and disappointed that one of their most read and educated sons could lead such an attack on his siblings in the home where they all grew up.

source http://viviangist.com/sister-blinded-by-brothers-in-family-crises-graphics-photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SneLLcELxqc[/quote ]

One side of the coin . Mischievous filled with lies. ENT? Blind? Nose fractue?? Shior
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by simplynola(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2015
This is what you become when you have defended too many armed robbers as a lawyer
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by tushyne(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2015
angrygruesome!!!!.... learned indeed!
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Pamelayoung: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Useless old fools.
D luv of money is at d root of all evil.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by onatisi(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin money matter no know family ooo
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by lekjons(m): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jj222:
Educated fools; this is same people that calls them self's learned people. learned my foot
just because u won't get biafra doesn't u should pour ur anger on us.. does it? grin
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Burger01(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
I wonder if their late father left a will.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Countersam(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
The end is near...
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Orikinla(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
They are cultists.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Countersam(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
The end is near...

The perpetrators and masterminds must be brought to book.

Lawyer must taste his own medicine.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by solidifi: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
The yorubas calabarians (calabar people) can never stop this inheritance nonsense.
Always fighting over a dead man's or woman's property.

See accountant and lawyer fighting over inherited property. shaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeeee.
You people should go and make it like the Ibos, who believe in themselves and not in my papa or mama property.

3 Likes

Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by HRich(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Hmmmm, no be the same mama born them, TUFIAKWA
yoruba people? That's their way. They don't like themselves. Thank God is not the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by ogbanje1(f): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Fighting over property that they cannot take with them to hell. When they die now the property will remain.

F0olish humans. sad
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by koning: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Those two brothers are just animals. Don't they have enough money already. Besides, the lady is the baby of the family. I protect our last born girl like my I would my own child even at her over 35 years of age.

This is pure greed. I know the area. The property would fetch some serious money, but that's no reason to sell it off if they don't all agree to that.

Ndi Ofe... are not loyal at all.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by wabbyland(m): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
"Fele fele laye"
"Ile aye yi fele o"
"Fele fele laye magba o"
"Ile aye yi fele o"
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Very touching story, just because of inheritance....

That reminds us of this old saying... The less you have ,the less worry you will be....
The more you have, the more worry and disturbed you became...sorry to the injured
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by kelsidengkucio(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
And one idiot, instead to separate was busy filming it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I bought a Car after i Invested N10m Into India Hemp'-Arrested Unilag Grad (pic / See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / My Brother Has Been Found !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.