Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,703 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos (37490 Views)

2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Ethiopian Lady Blinded By Husband, Her Mouth Permanently Melted Together.Graphic / Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
gunners160:
When the head is rotten what do you expect?Imagine two barristers from same family bashing themselves like Bash Ali.Training up a child is not just about sending them to school but also letting them to know the importance of family.I am certain their parent never took their time to teach them love but busy running to gather the wealth of the world thinking having all it with make life better. Rich wo happiness of what use is it?Having a sucessful life spent is not on how much you have but how much you have contributed towards the life of others. ANYWAY,I pray peace should reign in the family but what about the damages done already?Think wisely before being a parent.
This is so far the most sensible comment. God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by harbeesoyhe1(f): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
They have no sense, have they forgotten what happenned to d owner of d properties will still happen to them.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by SuperStarBabe(f): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
vanity upon vanity all is vanity
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Eddygourdo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
HRich:
yoruba people? That's their way. They don't like themselves. Thank God is not the Igbos.
abi. I really thank God
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by khalids: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by babythug(f): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
gunners160:
When the head is rotten what do you expect?Imagine two barristers from same family bashing themselves like Bash Ali.Training up a child is not just about sending them to school but also letting them to know the importance of family.I am certain their parent never took their time to teach them love but busy running to gather the wealth of the world thinking having it will make life better. Rich wo happiness of what use is it?Having a sucessful life spent is not on how much you have but how much you have contributed towards the life of others. ANYWAY,I pray peace should reign in the family but what about the damages done already?Think wisely before being a parent.

I have seen first hand how children of same parents easily turn against each other not because their parents didn't set a good example or because they didn't teach them, but because sometimes as adults it is possible for these children turned adults to toss away their good upbringing due to greed and selfishness.

It is an amazing and sad fact of life. Sometimes when people as adults haven't amounted to much as individuals then their inheritance becomes the *most valuable* thing to them and they turn to wild animals without realizing it!

i'd share a random example. A family that had always lived in love suddenly has such a strain amongst them, simply because the 3rd child decided of his own accord to change the banking details i.e next of kin, additional signatures of their parents supposedly for the good of the family. But he did this without consulting any of his siblings. And i tell you they weren't brought up to be covetous, greedy or selfish at that! This has brought about a huge strain and where it not for the maturity of the other children and the fact that they're successes within their own right this type of brawl that we are reading about would have happened at some point!

I have seen the levels we Africans can go to because of the division of inheritance and i've vowed never to be involved in it. I'd rather lose the material things to another and be spared my life.

I'm ensuring that all i leave behind will be well split between my off spring too.

So help me Lord.....
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by sylve11: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
them done lost the properties to the lady already. smh. cool
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by justmenoni: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Now I agree when some men says they don't wanna leave any properties behind for their kids instead they implant in them their properties (I.E education).. I'm very sure that the so called barrister and the victim ain't from the same mother and this happens in most cases..

One of the Lesson learent from this post is don't marry more than one wife, don't challenge the threat of a k own wicked man(this is d end story cos I'm sure there would have been series of serious argument and yoruba's call Afojudi might be the simple cause)

May she get well soon, please has anyone seen ladyF?? Cos introvert is back although she's a bit gentle and relax sha and please has anyone gotten their 5k oo and please let me know whether free lunch starts in school cos baba kabiras 10 children are already complaining oooo
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Blame the mother and the fatherundecided

1 Like

Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by cruzita(f): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
it is a natural something but rip to d eyes anyway
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by tiredface: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
THESE TYPES OF FAT WOMEN ARE TROUBLE MAKERS. THEY JUST LOVE FOOD AND WAHALA, PLENTY OF IT
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by holyokoto(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
all of them na YOLOBA

1 Like

Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by ijoba22(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Hmmmm, no be the same mama born them, TUFIAKWA
na una own worse pass
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by elopee3000(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
igbo way of sharing property is the best way ,the father supose to ve settled her daugthers after getting married them the remaining is for the guys so in igbo land is rare for a lady to be draging properties with her brothers angry

1 Like

Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Pidggin(f): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Disfunctional families everywhere
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by macaranta(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Terrible ...Anger can ruin a man.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by royal231(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
She no blind na... na play she dey.. she is supposed to face her family...

Since 2 brothers are against her.. that means she really has a problem
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by lawrenceunaa: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Only in Yoruba land . forget say na same mama born them but na different men own them.

1 Like

Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Weed dey grow for that wicked lawyer brain, how could such learned person behave dis way SMH
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by bummyla(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Things Truly Fell Apart In This Family! Sorry Ma! Sorry Sir! The Pains Caused By A Sibling Does Not Get To The Bone Marrows: So An IGBO Proverbs Say! Sorry! Thank GOD You Are Alive And Can See! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by sunsewa: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
African believe women don't fight over family assets,so better for her to use dialogue to get a share,blessing turn to cause.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Eddygourdo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
ijoba22:
na una own worse pass
my post wasn't tribal
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Amanyanabo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mehnn dis is barbaric......... 2face in one of his songs said to b civilized u don't av to b educated....... I guess he was right after all
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by PROVENSOLUTION: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Work of flesh as you can see here. do makes a civilized and educated person. Look foolish, uncivilized and uneducated. So get baptized now.
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by bayinq25(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
holyFRED:
Many brutal and inhumane things happen in Lagos everyday...

Is this how people of the west live their daily lives?

And later,them be saying we igbos anticipating for biafra are violent when na them(Yoruba) news full crime section of Nairaland ...SMH
you're stupid...why turn this to ethnicity?biafrans needs education..you're an animal
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
bayinq25:
you're stupid...why turn this to ethnicity?biafrans needs education..you're an animal
Yes,I am an animal na grin grin
Pls re-read your post and tell me who needs education.
Me or You?

1 Like

Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by destinyoduwa: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
na wa ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by sureway1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
do you know how their late father got his wealth?
quote me at your own peril....
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by rubyradiance(f): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
OP I hope you were given permission to put their pictures online? This is a family matter and photographs are suppose to be for investigation or exhibits as d case may be,,,not to forget the parties involved are lawyers,,dont let them sue you after settling themselves because they are one blood #siblings
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by r4roty(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is a very shamefully and abominable act . TUFIAKWA
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by Sanguine(f): 5:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Ndi ofe mmanu nkea sef! O di egwu oo! Hian!
They are a disgrace to the legal and accounting profession respectively. Two noble professions. Nonsense family of educated illiterates!
Tufia!
Re: Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos by calabardick(m): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2015
all because of money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Man Allegedly Impregnates JSS 2 Student In Minna / 'I bought a Car after i Invested N10m Into India Hemp'-Arrested Unilag Grad (pic / My Brother Has Been Found !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.