Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES (28919 Views)

Buhari Killed Awolowo -washington Times / Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari Dupes The U.S --the Washington Times. / Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ -THE WASHINGTON Times-part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by aresa: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
coolzeal:
The president of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta: You need to hear that man speaks.. He is young, highly intellectual and a visionary and yet the Zoo got same old politician since Independence to rule them in this modern age. Biafra is coming and nothing anybody can do about it.

Kenyata is the son of the former president of Kenya, Jomo Kenyatta. Uhuru grew up with silver spoon in his mouth, he was given the best education money can buy, he studied in the US at the Amherst College so his accent and refinement sounds pretty much standard with silver spoon kids like Uhuru.

The Kenyata family is more like a conglomerate, they own nearly half of kenya.

So, was PMB exposed to such silver spoon and luxurious upbringing and pampering like Uhuru K? Of course not.

It's very sad that clueless and ignorant people like you spew idiotic and thoughtless nonsense on the internet especially when you think you are making sense when in fact you are telling people how dumb and ignorant you are? This ofcourse is a manifestation of your own poor sense of worth, sense of belonging, inferiority complex and very shallow self esteem..
Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by Curlieweed: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Six months into office, Mr. Buhari had installed just half of the Cabinet and top-level appointments under his discretion, slowing the former army general’s ability to capitalize on his postelection honeymoon. Recently the Nigerian Senate approved the last of his Cabinet picks, but only after the president admitted he hasn’t figured out exactly which portfolios his new ministers will be given.

This one made me laugh until tears started coming from my eyes. After taking 6 months and almost succeeding in getting a cabinet, he's not figured their portfolios yet.

I now wish to apologize to all self respecting simpletons for calling this slug a Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by Codedb2: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
chukwudi44:
Obinsoscopy,Lalasticlala come and do the needful!! We are been ruled by an amoeba moving ancestor!! At this rate i just hope the zimbabwean economy would not overtake us
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by menesheh(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
braine:
I wonder if these people think he'll just wave a magic wand, and voila!, all the mess of 16 years he met there are gone. Everything takes time, Everything!!! angry

Same magic wand you wanted GEJ to wave right? GEJ was promising Nigerians to chill for a while, but some slow pokez wanted it more faster and moved in with unsubstantiated propaganda to ouse the performing government.

We never see anything yet. Day and night counting.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by jayzblack(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
it seems nobody is siding buhari @nairaland this time. ehyaa.... baba disappointment. Aminu sai baba: say gworro
Amina sa baba: baba tuwo
mohamed sai baba: Sai Nama.
Emeka sai baba: Baba ndi zoo.
oyibo sai baba: baba go slow
Bosse sai baba: baba ode leilei....
lol....2old men rulin wat do u expect....go slow, we need hot bloods
BIAFRA MUST STAND... that's all...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by tonquendo4u(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
obum88:
By the power vested on me I now pronounce our dullarpo from Dundee, baba go slow
Commedian
Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by onatisi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Obviously the USA and other countries aren't fools by buhari so called body body odor or movement as his dumb blind supporters in Nigeria are.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by j1mmy: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:
We knew this man was coming to chew gworro for 4yrs yet some imp voted the dullard, beggars belief.

Buhari is a typical Nigerian, most Nigerians are like him so they voted for him...all mouth and no action!
Can Only operate in a dictatorship when they are unopposed!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by nkowaputa(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
braine:
I wonder if these people think he'll just wave a magic wand, and voila!, all the mess of 16 years he met there are gone. Everything takes time, Everything!!! angry

Which is the mess; unemployment of 7% that rose to 8.2% or business that are not moving because of non economy direction from the government? Or over 60,000 persons losing jobs?

This government is the mess! Not PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by onatisi(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Curlieweed:

This one made me laugh until tears started coming from my eyes. After taking 6 months and almost succeeding in getting a cabinet, he's not figured their portfolios yet.

I now wish to apologize to all self respecting simpletons for calling this slug a Mumu.
I have been saying it but many still don't believe this buhari government will go down in the history of Nigeria as the most corrupt government. It is obvious that buhari is no longer in control,he is now been remotely controlled while all he does is chew gworo and play with his cows

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by j1mmy: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
ohenhen1:
I like what Buhari is doing. I am not disenchanted, at least not yet. Will give him until the end of 2016.

How about another 50 years...in the meantime do what most stup1d Nigerians do, go to church and pray!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by bjdon: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
j1mmy:

How about another 50 years...in the meantime do what most stup1d Nigerians do, go to church and pray!
Not just pray, also give 10% of your wages and your entire first month salary. Nigerians, happy people, crazy people!!

As for Buhari, I would love to say 'I told you so' but not just yet. You guys have not seen anything yet. The man is a complete and total dictator and yet does not really know how to achieve anything. Why do you think when IBB struck not a SINGLE senior officer tried to defend Buhari? All the service chiefs, all the GOC's all the battalion commanders, all were in support of IBB. Does that not tell you that they had all seen that Buhari had no clue what he was doing?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by 400billionman: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:
We knew this man was coming to chew gworro for 4yrs yet some imp voted the dullard, beggars belief.

Leadership has come of age in this century but APC in its quest for power chose to jettison sound reasoning.

Buhari is an EARLY man. His style is archaic.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by Iyoma2(f): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nigeria youths are lazy, greedy n visionless instead of them to stand up for their right as todays leaders, they were busy shouting febuhari, marchbuhari n saibuhari waiting for their tomorrow to come, when is ur tomorrow? 2019 another baba will ask for ur votes n u will give him, leaders of tomorrow indeed, u sold u rights jst for d promise of 5k, how many of u hav gotten ur 5k?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by Realist2: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
To be very honest, i personally have not had it so bad as it is today, nothing is moving, there's no money, can't pay for my monthly subscription again even with all the effort.

Nigerian has been scammed into believing the long list of empty and bogus promise dished out to them by APC .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by mandax: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
j1mmy:

Buhari is a typical Nigerian, most Nigerians are like him so they voted for him...all mouth and no action!
Can Only operate in a dictatorship when they are unopposed!

Six months for PMB to put up a cabinet made up mostly of discredited politicians.

Those who voted old and barely-educated Buhari were the group of Nigerians who got used to push push of dictatorship.
They foolishly believed that Buhari can function like a dictator in a democracy.

Just a small democratic game by Saraki and Co., Buhari and APC leaders were mesmerized and lost control, sing in discordant tones.
Economy getting paralyzed.

Any further democratic push by opposition politicians, Buhari must completely lose control.

Pray that Biafra people do not intensify their struggles, if not, Boko Haram fire shall be a child's play.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by segun359(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
I sha prefer am to PDP or Jonathan
Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by anonimi: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
timicutiee:
The individuals you singled out, do they make up the whole of nigeria. Can a governor alone govern a state. The strength of ants are in their numbers not in one's. Weather one person is ex PDP or ex APC... always remember nigeria will always stand.
It's a matter of put your country first, before the so called party. Why don't you just give a helping hand to who is in charge at the moment.

The one in charge at which level

- LGA
- State

- Federal

and what arm of government

* Executive
** Legislative

Moreover, if we ALL "give a helping hand to who is in charge at the moment." who will remain to constructively criticise and highlight their

- wrongdoing
- stealing
- corruption
- failure to deliver on their campaign promises
- etc

so that we can CHANGE them at the next election if necessary
I hope you can reflect on this and answer accordingly.
Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by lookingfly: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2015

OLADD:
It only goes to show that Buhari was a complete alien to economic, political and sociocultural architecture of Nigeria despite toiling day and night to rule the country for over 12 years. It portrays a leader who's totally naive and uncoordinated. He's now been auto piloted by the post election transition committee he set up before his inauguration. Whatever they ask him to do is what he does. Completely lost on how to kick start economic revamp.
so it's now you are believing he's dullard. When this guy said he was going to stabilize world fuel price, am sure some ppl said, ppl only wanted to black mail him worth that statement but now you can see for your self that this guy first even have a plan
Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by ify84(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
THE WASHINGTON TIMES... ..' Another wailing wailer.".... Abi, apc hypocrites, where are they
Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by akagson: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
jmoore:
Washington times has joined the wailers.
Proudly 5%. smiley
Point of correction : Is it not wailers that is 5%? If APC were the minority, would APC have won? My guy wake up. Edit your post to proudly 95%
Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by Realist2: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
aresa:

Kenyata is the son of the former president of Kenya, Jomo Kenyatta. Uhuru grew up with silver spoon in his mouth, he was given the best education money can buy, he studied in the US at the Amherst College so his accent and refinement sounds pretty much standard with silver spoon kids like Uhuru.

So, was PMB exposed to such silver spoon and luxurious upbringing and pampering like Uhuru K? Of course not.

It's very sad that clueless and ignorant people like you spew idiotic and thoughtless nonsense on the internet especially when you think you are making sense when in fact you are telling people how dumb and ignorant you are? This ofcourse is a manifestation of your own poor sense of worth, sense of belonging, inferiority complex and very shallow self esteem..

o boy !, warris this one saying ?, oh!, Buhari snail like leadership is attributed to his not been born with a silver spoon and as such didn't received proper training when he was young ?, Buhari had the best opportunity most youths who are breaking records today do not have. Now tell me since Buhari left the Army has he enrolled himself in any school to upgrade himself unlike Obj and others did?.
BTW, were you not among those that were shouting '''' even if Buhari present NEPA Bill as certificate you will still vote for him''''', this is the result of that action.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by Realist2: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
aresa:

o boy !, warris this one saying ?, oh!, Buhari snail like leadership is attributed to his not been born with a silver spoon and as such didn't received proper training when he was young ?, Buhari had the best opportunity most youths who are breaking records today do not have. Now tell me since Buhari left the Army has he enrolled himself in any school to upgrade himself unlike Obj and others did?.
BTW, were you not among those that were shouting '''' even if Buhari present NEPA Bill as certificate you will still vote for him''''', this is the result of that action, you berra look for another excuse oo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by speedyGonzales: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
ohenhen1:

What did the last PHD holder do for Nigeria? Have you driven on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway?

Please

The foreign media have started again with their bashing of Nigeria. Buhari is slow and steady and right fully so. Our problems are big, we need to plan properly and follow due process. Some of them don't like the policy direction of Nigeria that is why they are starting to attack him. They want us to be more open for trade. Buhari is not agreeing to that. He has not even touched the EPA deal with ECOWAS. He is making statements like we have to boost local production of military hardware. He is refusing to devalue the Naira. He is refusing to remove the oil subsidy. They don't like that.

last Phd holder in zoology... you call that a degree? what bullsh*t is that? why did Nigeria not get someone like the just out Agric Minister, Now that is an intellectual !
Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by Kestolovee95(f): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
seunlayi:
[size=13pt]WHEN ONE IS IN A ONE-CHANCE BUS AND THE BUS IS MOVING VERY SLOWLY, THERE IS HOPE THAT WE CAN STILL RESCUE OURSELVES FROM THE DRIVER OF THE SLOW ONE-CHANCE BUS[/size]

How can you rescue yourself when all the conductors are from daura and are armed to the teeth? una never cry yet. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by Tinyemeka(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Yap.

People like Beremx. That sold their birthrights.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
anonimi:

The one in charge at which level

- LGA
- State

- Federal

and what arm of government

* Executive
** Legislative

Moreover, if we ALL "give a helping hand to who is in charge at the moment." who will remain to constructively criticise and highlight their

- wrongdoing
- stealing
- corruption
- etc

so that we can CHANGE them at the next election if necessary
I hope you can reflect on this and answer accordingly.
Cheers.

I did reflect and digested your answer... according to you " who will remain to constructively criticise and highlight their wrongdoing
- stealing
- corruption
- etc[/b]
Since 1960 we have been doing that as individuals where as it gotten us to...
I'm no campaigner of party but for my country, united we stand; divided we fall.
Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by Guguru102(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
obum88:
By the power vested on me I now pronounce our dullarpo from Dundee, baba go slow

We no dey call am Baba go slow again ooo,na even Baba Rekpete..That President just they move at the pace of a snail.
Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
seunlayi:
[size=13pt]WHEN ONE IS IN A ONE-CHANCE BUS AND THE BUS IS MOVING VERY SLOWLY, THERE IS HOPE THAT WE CAN STILL RESCUE OURSELVES FROM THE DRIVER OF THE SLOW ONE-CHANCE BUS[/size]

Unless he suddenly starts reckless driving with Windows glued shut and the doors can only be opened from outside.
Let's pray our votes count in 2019.
Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Realist2:

BTW, were you not among those that were shouting '''' even if Buhari present NEPA Bill as certificate you will still vote for him''''', this is the result of that action.

Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by ABEngine(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
timicutiee:
Rome wasn't built in a day. The decay of years to years can't be fixed in a year. Moreover no one ever solves a problem by basically using fire brigade approach. grin a snail might be slow but it always gets to its destination before nightfall. grin smiley grin, . .. I love my country & will always respect my president.

I am equally patriotic but my friend, Jonathan wasn't Nigeria's problem, it has just taken few months to prove same. You know we don't equally expect to be disappointed? I am yet to see one electoral promise effected.
Re: Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES by smuth(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=14pt]My country people let us welcome Washington Times to the wailers association by clicking on like.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Working For Buhari Are Lying About 2016 Budget — NASS / Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 / Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.