Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) (178650 Views)

The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade And Genevieve Nnaji Exchange Blows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Memunah(f): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2006
Yeah i know her she is an Actress in the Yoruba section of the industry,a pretty woman and she is also a wonderful actress
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by candylips(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2006
yeah
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Radiant(f): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2006
Memunah:

Actress in the Yoruba section of the industry,

What d'u mean by this?
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Shentz(f): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2006
im sure that the oldest daughter wans to be just like her mother, posing and what not
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Memunah(f): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2006
Quote from: Memunah on Today at 02:57:48 PM
Actress in the Yoruba section of the industry,

What d'u mean by this?

I mean she is an actress in Nigeria but she only acts in yoruba films and not English films
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Radiant(f): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2006
*Shentz*:

im sure that the oldest daughter wans to be just like her mother, posing and what not

And how does that affect you? Amebo shocked

Memunah:

I mean she is an actress in Nigeria but she only acts in yoruba films and not English films

Ohh ok. I see! I think there must be two Nigerian actresses bearing the same name shocked shocked shocked

If you don't know her, simply say u don't know her! Na by force?
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Memunah(f): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2006
If you don't know her, simply say u don't know her! Na by force?
did i say i dont know her?
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Radiant(f): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2006
Memunah:

did i say i don't know her?

If you knew her, you wouldn't say she acts in only yoruba films and not English films. Which Omotola is that ? shocked

All her films I've watched were in English so what the flammin heck with only yoruba films? Never heard of any yoruba film she featured in. shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by kitaun(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2006
Radiant, goofed u have, apologise to Memunah u shd, first re-read thread over again, there's been an offtopic yarn u missed, lol
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Radiant(f): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2006
Save that 'ish to urself
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by kitaun(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2006
Radiant, that was unlike you, ok u don't like being corrected abi? Its all good maybe i shd just adjust whenever its abt u!
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by candylips(m): 12:36am On Nov 13, 2006
booooriiiiingggg *** yawns***
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by kitaun(m): 12:40am On Nov 13, 2006
Dem force u? Abeg go sleep jo! Lol
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by candylips(m): 1:02am On Nov 13, 2006
uhm lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Memunah(f): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2006
If you knew her, you wouldn't say she acts in only yoruba films and not English films. Which Omotola is that ?

All her films I've watched were in English so what the flammin heck with only yoruba films? Never heard of any yoruba film she featured in

I was not talking about OMOTOLA.Go thru the thread well u will know who am talking about
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by kemoade(f): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2006
These are lovely family. stay blessed
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Radiant(f): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2006
Yea watever! Sorry jare
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by kitaun(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2006
Radiant, na wah o!
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by angeltolly(f): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2006
fine kids of course
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by eslynera(f): 12:13am On Nov 25, 2006
the younger girl looks pretty kiss
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by choco4life(m): 2:32am On Nov 25, 2006
cute mum, cute kids
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by WesleyanA(f): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2006
cute family kiss kiss

i don't see anything wrong w/ the husband. what are you guys talking about. undecided
He's a pilot. do you know how much he makes?

her daughter (Princess) has grown so big.
i went to the same nursery/primary school and she was so little then. She still is cute though unlike some other people j/k.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by jaybaby(f): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2006
WesleyanA r they ya relative--it's like u no 'em so well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by candylips(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2006
choco4life:

cute mum, cute kids

Exactly but dissapointing Dad sad
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by WesleyanA(f): 1:28am On Nov 29, 2006
how is he disappointing?

he's a guy. as long as he's succesful.

jaybaby:

WesleyanA r they ya relative--it's like u no 'em so well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed No o!!
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by candylips(m): 1:49am On Nov 29, 2006
we all know women prefer that anyway
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by WesleyanA(f): 2:27am On Nov 29, 2006
candylips:

we all know women prefer that anyway

yea right. undecided
If you're rich, women will prefer you. sorry.

so, maybe he's rich/succesful 'cause that's what counts. grin
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by jaybaby(f): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2006
Yes naw FYN no b anytin na ow d bag full reach na him b d KOKO grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by kitaun(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2006
Hmmn! Woe-men!!
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by juliesanto(f): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2006
How una go say this guy no fyn, how many of una fyn reach am. which one una dey sef, na only amebo una sabi for here. dey guy fyn notin do am. Him wife like him well well, she no complain to una make una close una mouth and leave her husbby a lone, and the children are cute.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by trendy(f): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2006
the kids are cute, but not the cutest kids i have ever seen!

but the youngest girl is so pretty just like her mama
as for the husband if not for the money he has
he is a ugly man
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by candylips(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2006
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Moyo Lawal Leaked Sex Tape: Actress Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.