Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) (178615 Views)

The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade And Genevieve Nnaji Exchange Blows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by prettyj(f): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2007
Whao lovely kids her kids are lovely
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by BASETSANA(f): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2007
They look like a happy family to me!Beauty doesnt count!what matters is whats in the heart!
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by oberon(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2007
Our people na wa 4 una!hear them!even the ones that their boy friends would only attend to them at nite and in dark alleys,or the ones that their girl friends refuse to hold their hands in public,come here dey talk thrash,has anybody borthered to ask where Omotola would have been without this dude,or that but for this man's exposure and understanding your favourite Omotola would now be a very sad housewife sweating over a stove in some airless kitchen?think about it, that guy is partly responsible for the final product you all see today so please lets give the guy some credit.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by yongbabe(f): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2007
only 2 of the kids r cute.
the rest look ugly when u think about who their mom is.
but then when u think of the father whoo looks lipsrsealed u will understand.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by onyekang1(f): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2007
she's got cute kids
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Yetunday(f): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2007
it's not good to have bad belle for kids but I must say that the girl in younger girl and the little boy are really cute but the older ones no too fine. grin
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by younghoodi(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2007
wow that nigga really Bleep her.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Sassykes(f): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2007
Ahem who dressed those kids, yeah she needs to shop in macys or bloomingdales and not aswani.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by pterygott(f): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2007
the man no fine, but he pocket fine well well
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by lexustory: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2007
Okay, its a nice family, for those who know what a nice family is, Its not all bout the beauty, I like the youngest girl, She looks like a fairy Tale, But you know as people grow they change big deal, The bggest girl, could pop up after a few years to be a gem, The boy is ok, Okay, Nice Family
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by WarfyBoy(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2007
mem dat family is cute, i love dem all, OMO Sexy is my best naija actress, i love her film soo much
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 3:53am On Sep 10, 2007
Omo T carry go
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Uzzyan: 12:12am On Jan 27, 2008
My dear live ur wonderful life abeg u deserve it.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Bothwell: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2008
What a stunning family she has.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by dont8(m): 3:19am On Mar 19, 2008
What a happy family, i wish her well.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by olunifemi(f): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2008
wink
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9jaboi1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2008
men the husband is ugly, well in her case i think love is blind
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9jaboi1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2008
men the husband is ugly, well in her case i think love is blind
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by annboga(f): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2008
This is a wonderful family.I know that all the people that
said OMO T's husband is ugly must av a monkey banana
boyfriend, safe.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by keliscia(f): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2008
wow how simple they are ! lovely family wink
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by lepa4real(f): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
Like poles repel, so all of u dt said her hubby is ugly are also ugly if not u would have liked him.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by ayodeleken: 4:22am On Mar 30, 2008
haaaabaaaaaaa, this people are just too perfect.  they are fearfully and wonderfully made, u peopla that are saying somebody is not fine, can't u see or are guys blind? i  wonder how ur gorrilla spouses and kids would be,  u guys just feel like saying rubbish, get a job!!!!!

Motola and family are the best,
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by acidrop(f): 10:24am On May 16, 2008
there are soooooo cute, they look like their mom, but wat tha hell is that man. the guy is wowo ooooo. so that is the husband
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 16, 2008
abeg d kids are sweet,their parents r also looking good,chaiii dis omotola fine oooooo,after 4 kids shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by sheniqua: 4:56pm On May 16, 2008
ah ah
all these people calling the man wowo
even fellow men kwa
abeg the man is not bad at all.
she's obviously attracted to him so which one be una own
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by welli(f): 5:37pm On May 16, 2008
i xpected more dan wat i saw.na only one pikin fine for der nd d man na woglychukwu-wowo.d kids nor resemble star children at all
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by trendy(f): 5:40pm On May 16, 2008
shey that small girl fine abi? the rest aint that bad but
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by chibaby5(f): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2008
not bad sha. all gd but da lil gyal is a cutiee, correct fyn babe loooooool
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by ayobase(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2008
one looks like genivive
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Emad(f): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2008
hummm i must say i have a small itch were it comes to Omo's taste

in films, in roles, in men, ,,,,, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by yongbabe(f): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2008
Emad:

hummm i must say i have a small itch were it comes to Omo's taste

in films, in roles, in men, ,,,,, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U can say it she has
Terrible horrible, stupid tastes
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by sima(f): 4:02am On Sep 30, 2008
d younger daughter luks reli pwerry. . . n' her husband lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Moyo Lawal Leaked Sex Tape: Actress Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.