Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,926 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) (178960 Views)

The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade And Genevieve Nnaji Exchange Blows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by tetede: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2007
Those are beautiful and handsome kids, and the guy is kiss handsome. candy what is ur own defination of wowoo? that guy can compete with Donald duke.
My own defination of wowowo fit una president and iyabo bello obasanjo.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2007
Anynews of her beef with Gene?I admire her alot.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Uche2nna(m): 1:00am On Feb 22, 2007
It always beats me how fast some people are in pointing out other people's ugliness as if they look any better.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by kitaun(m): 6:18am On Feb 22, 2007
Spot on man!
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 7:02am On Feb 22, 2007
HEheheheh

Na wa oh.Wats dis thread abt sef?
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by jjuummaaii(f): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2007
thank u o uche2nna
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by ggirl1(f): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2007
This is very unfair. The guy is Very good looking. Its only that Omotola is Very preety compared to her husband. If he was with someone line Oge Okoye, u guys wouldn't talk at all. And for the kids, they look beautiful. Yes, the 2nd girl is the finest but that doesn't make the others look ugly. They look so BLESSED
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2007
g girl:

This is very unfair. The guy is Very good looking. Its only that Omotola is Very preety compared to her husband. If he was with someone line Oge Okoye, u guys wouldn't talk at all. And for the kids, they look beautiful. Yes, the 2nd girl is the finest but that doesn't make the others look ugly. They look so BLESSED

So Oge no fine?
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2007
see me see subtle 'dissing'
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2007
Na wa oh!
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by delealiu: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2007
the guy is not bad and moreover beauty comes in different form
u guys av not thought of this,this guy might be good in doing it smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 2:42am On Feb 27, 2007
Lol.He sure is for Omotola to still be dere.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by agbana(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2007
thats a wonderful work,more of such please.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by ozigbo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2007
Na wa for some p here
comon guys, this family ok
pls,
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by domwas2(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2007
For me i think d guy is handsome, not until u fine him putting chain around.
some dont know d definition of ugly to use on him
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 5:32am On Mar 01, 2007
Lol
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Emad(f): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2007
as Omosexy admits it herself
she got married mainly because she was expecting a baby,
and there was no father around who could say no
well i suppose that is the kind of juju you get around when you engage into adult games when u are a child
she the gick she is with now
when she could have been married to, Hanks anuku grin
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Redeemed(f): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2007
Infact they are a wonderful family, i wonder how a person on earth could say that the
man is ugly.I pray that God will forgive us.
Are you as handsome as that man or is your boyfriend as handsome as that guy.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Ndi(f): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2007
@uche2nna

You know you couldn't have said it any better, this is a forum so anybody can blab whatever, but i bet you if everybody were to present their family like Omotola, they would not dare blab rubbish cos all eyes would turn around to see if theirs were any better. grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Emad(f): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2007
well when u decide to become a celebrity you give up your privacy whether you like it or not
u expose yourself to public ridicule u cannot eat your cake and have it
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Sarifat(f): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2007
perfect family, am sure she is happy with her family mostly her husband unlike other celebrities.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by londoner: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2007
Ugly or not, at least she had the good sense to stay with a good family man. Ladies we all know, just because a guy is fine it doesn't make him marriage material.

I hope I am fortunate enough to find a good man , who will put a smile on my face and that of my children.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Emad(f): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2007
will you marry me? grin
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by londoner: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2007
Emad, I hope that was not directed at me, lol

I'm female, lol
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Emad(f): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
grin grin

I had to draw your attention to me
Glad to know your straight
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by londoner: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2007
, lol, grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by texas543(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2007
How many of ur bobo fine reach am?

@ Londoner and Emad

There is same sex marriage grin
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by peck01(m): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2007
i love omotola and her family, they are very cute, she is so talented and gifted, she is doing well in the Industry, more so her husband has been an understanding person, he is so caring and loving, codos to them all,
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Uche2nna(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ Emad

If this marriage is putting ur pants on fire, then wat would U have to say about Seal's marrige  undecided

I agree that somebody in the spotlight is always a target for criticism but must U tell lies against them also. How do u know that it was becos Omo's prego that made her marry her man. Pregnancy or no pregnancy , Kids or no kids, if Omotola decides to get a divorce today, it would not be hard for her to remarry. That is how hot she is, girl. So wat is ur point about sticking it out wiht her hubby as if she had no choice.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 1:08am On Aug 22, 2007
Where d picture na?
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by Ndi(f): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ Emad

If this marriage is putting your pants on fire, then what would You have to say about Seal's marrige undecided

I agree that somebody in the spotlight is always a target for criticism but must You tell lies against them also. How do u know that it was because Omo's prego that made her marry her man. Pregnancy or no pregnancy , Kids or no kids, if Omotola decides to get a divorce today, it would not be hard for her to remarry. That is how hot she is, girl. So what is your point about sticking it out wiht her hubby as if she had no choice.

I feel you.

9ja4eva:

Where d picture na?

The picture is on Pg 1 of this thread.
Re: Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) by prettyj(f): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2007
Abeg where the picture dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Latest Celebrities Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.