Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard (1971 Views)

Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign / Biafra 49th Anniversary: MASSOB Gives JTF 48hrs To Free Detained Members / IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by FireE: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
A faction of the separatist group,
Movement for the Actualization
of the Sovereign States of Biafra
(MASSOB) has issued a one week
ultimatum to the Federal
Government to immediately
release the detained Director of
Radio Biafra and Leader of the
Indigenous People of Biafra
(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, or face
severe sanctions.
The group gave the ultimatum, in
a statement signed by its director
of Information, Comrade Uche
Madu, in which he said, at the
expiration of ultimatum, MASSOB
would “unleash the potency of
non-violence which includes civil
disobedience, civil unrest, non-
cooperation, civil /massive
boycott as was done during the
emancipation struggle of Ghandi
of India & Martin Luther King
junior”.
Madu affirmed that the action is
sequel to the nationwide protest
embarked by the Indigenous
People of Biafra (IPOB) on Friday,
demanding for the release of
Kanu and pledged full support to
the protest by the IPOB, stressing
that they would not relent till
their agitation is actualized.
The director who expressed
regrets with the south east
governors, Igbo senators,
monarchs as well as leaders for
not identifying with the MASSOB
struggle, warned that MASSOB
would hold the Igbo governors
and senators to account if Kanu
is not released.
He stated that the south/south
and southeast are now better
united in the struggle.
“For the sake of Biafra’s love for
our fatherland and the spirit of
brotherhood, MASSOB shall
continue to identify with genuine
and selfless Biafra agitation as
showcased in Nnamdi Kanu.
The factional MASSOB group
warned the federal government
to immediately release Nnamdi
Kanu now or before Monday or
face a severe action that will
bring Nigeria to her knees.
Ndigbo and South-South are
much wiser, united and hungry
for Biafra now.
“Only some few disgruntled
elements and Abuja errand boys
from eastern region are always
against Biafra. MASSOB shall hold
Igbo governors, National
Assembly members, traditional
rulers and opinion leaders
heavily responsible if Nnamdi
Kanu is not released coming
week.
“The continued detention of Mazi
Nnamdi Kanu will worsen the
already fragile security situation
in Nigeria. Factional MASSOB,
IPOB and other genuine groups
are now ready,” he said.

http//:www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/massob-gives-fg-one-week-ultimatum-to-release-nnamdi-kanu/

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by Ufranklin92(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Biafra is here

12 Likes

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by IlekeHD: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
We're back to the days of ultimatum cool

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by moderation2020: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
if possible burn the house of those governors senators and government slaves who refused to identify with IPOB's

All Hail BIAFRA! !!

9 Likes

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by estherdim: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
i fear for this country Biafra

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by sandraokosun1: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by fagbalex(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Point of correction, not nation wide protest. It's regional protest. God bless a United NIGERIA

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by Tunami(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
we don hear
Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Or what would happen?
Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by apoti(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
I thought they gave FG one week ultimatum last month shocked

Or is the ultimatum now on a monthly basis grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by destinedfranks: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
The list of governor's, House of Rep. Memeber's and senator's from SS &SE is now noted coupled with the name's of their villege. If Nnamdi Kanu is not released because biafrans will burn everything belonging to them and chease them out of biafra land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Grabbing my popcorn till next Monday.
Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
fagbalex:
Point of correction, not nation wide protest. It's regional protest. God bless a United NIGERIA

Let the biafrans go, Nigeria will be more peaceful and united with only oduduwas and Arewas in it. Together this two great group will elevate Nigeria to be far more better. The marriage of Arewa and oduduwa will be so fruitful . Let's support the biafrans to go

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by Sall(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nation wide protests indeed. Empty treat .Nigeria Will be great again.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by abduljabbar4(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Another ultimatum!grin'

Nation wide protest? Come and do it in the north make we see na

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by airmark(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:
if possible burn the house of those governors senators and government slaves who refused to identify with IPOB's
All Hail BIAFRA! !!

Will you lead your goons to burn their houses? By the time they give you undone beans once a day for 4 weeks in underground prison, you will know the consequence of fighting against the state.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by Johnnoah1st: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
another empty threat by the chest beating igbo's, only IF shekau was fighting for the masses he would have been d most fared man, d guy only talk with action not making empty threat on newspaper.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
fagbalex:

United where a child who scores 70% is denied admission while the one that scores 1% is offered same admission. Even the unversal 40% as pass amek is not obeyed.

What a "unity".

Nigerians met and discussed and agreed in national conference only for the North to reject it. And it remains rejceted. What a unity.

United country held together by the power of guns. united by rivers of blood of the innocent.

what a "unity", what a shame.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by ellabooz(f): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nigeria is collapsing faster than I thought.

Bad economy
Bokoharam
IPOB wahala
Helpless govt.
No investors
Sack in almost all the sector (public and private)
No plans or hope in view .

What we keep hearing is that nigeria is broke.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Smh.... Soon they will give ultimatum that Nigeria should stop using the green and white flag....

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
ellabooz:
Nigeria is collapsing faster than I thought.

Bad economy
Bokoharam
IPOB wahala
Helpless govt.
No investors
Sack in almost all the sector (public and private)
No plans or hope in view .

What we keep hearing is that nigeria is broke.
What have you done to help dear?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by ellabooz(f): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Freemanan:

What have you done to help dear?

Buhari should resign,he can't manage it

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by Ishilove: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
apoti:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by Tolatutu: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
What happened with the last silly ultimatum when he wasn't released? Nothing! Silly chest beating noise makers tongue They should keep shutting down their economy and protesting grin they should go and ask Borno people who are suffering now

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
ellabooz:

Buhari should resign,he can't manage it
Okay, now I see your point.

And who would you suggest to take over?
Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Tolatutu:
What happened with the last silly ultimatum when he wasn't released? Nothing! Silly chest beating noise makers tongue They should keep shutting down their economy and protesting grin they should go and ask Borno people who are suffering now
I tire
Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
apoti:

Na Allowee
Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by ellabooz(f): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Okay, now I see your point.

And who would you suggest to take over?

You
Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by funlord(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
angry

This 'MASSOB' too talk abeg! With never any action to back up their impotent threats! Abeg dey should just change their name to 'MOUTH-SSOB'! Nonsense..........
Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by WisdomCanada(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
I was Igbo and Biafran before the greedy Lugard and his white ass side chick named Flora came and called me a Nigerian, Biafra is in my blood, I am Biafran.

I almost cried wen I saw school Children aged arnd 4 to 6 screaming "Up Biafra, Biafra my promise land" today as we protested all over Aba.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard by malton: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin. I just dey laugh. When will these people realise that you don't fight the government ni?
So if after one week their terms aren't met, what's the worse that could happen? Burn up houses in the SE? Clowns in normal dresses!

To the one proposing that they destroy properties belonging to Senators and all, that will only justify government's decision should they decide, to give a shoot at sight order at protesters...besides, I doubt those senators have much to lose as the protesters.
Joke's on y'all!

(1) (2) (Reply)

MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram —borno Gov. / Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.