Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Meet The Man Who Can Die For Akpabio. (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Man Who Can Die For Akpabio. (photo) (700 Views)

Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) / Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / Breaking: Akpabio Versus Okorie. Victory for Akpabio as the case is dismissed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who Can Die For Akpabio. (photo) by Tonway(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
ttp://friendsofnija..com.ng/? m=1l
To this man, Akpabio can never be wrong. (photo)

He goes by the name Sammy Okorukpong, but I call him simply Mr. Sammy. Mr Sammy has seen it all, he has seen and experienced the blunts of the selfishness of organised religious congregation, where the leader admonishes you to count as vain and summit at the feet of the master all that you have, while he gathers them and built a heaven for himself and his family on earth, while they point you to the one neither they nor you have seen. Mr. Sammy has experienced and know what it is like, the blunt of being deliberately murdered and made to pay for a crime you did not commit because you are a minority in the zoo republic, sorry republic of liars, sorry I meant to say the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, when he watched as a little boy the pogrom on his people, in the old Ikot Ekpene Division of the former ANNANG province of the former Eastern Region of the federal republic of Nigeria during the civil war they did not cause. He felt and still tells the story of the cruelty of the neighbours, who are their own brothers, as they turned round to sabotaged and even stripped the Annangs of the little life some of them that managed to escape the sword of Gowon and Ojukwu in their own land, sometimes killing some of them.

For more on Mr. Sammy visit
ttp://friendsofnija..com.ng/? =1

Re: Meet The Man Who Can Die For Akpabio. (photo) by speedyGonzales: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
okay... looks like a nice guy!
you failed to explain why he would die for Akpabio!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Can Die For Akpabio. (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Okay, we don meet am

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Can Die For Akpabio. (photo) by Voy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Brb
Re: Meet The Man Who Can Die For Akpabio. (photo) by kokoA(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
I see. Weldon Mr. Man. Abobaku of Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Can Die For Akpabio. (photo) by akinloluwao: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
How can e die for Akpabio? This man get sense well, he is looking for what to eat. Correct man. Even me I can die for Ambode.. Good riddance

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Can Die For Akpabio. (photo) by Tonway(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:
okay... looks like a nice guy!
you failed to explain why he would die for Akpabio!

You need to read the thread. You're the best.
Re: Meet The Man Who Can Die For Akpabio. (photo) by Scholes007(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
AKABIO FOR PRESIDENCY 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suswam, Five Other Ex-govs To Face Trial Over False Assets Declaration / Nigerian Scholar Solves 156-year-old Problem In Maths. / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.