Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) (63857 Views)

Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) / Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / The Handshake Magnus Abe Gave To Akpabio At His Swearing-in (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by sugarbelly4: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
This took place yesterday at the Akwa Ibom International Airport. The former governor now Senator was passing through when this man saw him, praised him and laid on the ground. SMH

Source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/lolsee-what-this-man-did-when-he-saw.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by sugarbelly4: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by knightsTempler: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol

Otinkpu

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by Chimezie198(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
hope say Akpabio give am money... if him no give am dat man go swear for am oo..
dat shirt don condemn

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by Tolexander: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
The guy either needs money or favor!

23 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by KELVINXY: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
political monger undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Am sorry but this is stupidity.. why are some people worshipping diz politicians?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by Charliewyt: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
The end justifies the means. At all at all na witch

6 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by MMMFAGUY1: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
U cn say is stupidity by d time he gets wt he wnt then he is a wise man.

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Christmas hustle... End time man

22 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sycophants everywhere

We are building a world class company.
Watch out for us in the NEWS sometime in the future.

¤••• FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA •••¤

3 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Poverty is a Disease... I reject it in my Life!

49 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hope oga senator sort the guy well o cheesy
Is that not daddy shoky?

6 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
foolish
Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by laurel03(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Not Funny at all....

1 Like

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
[size=18pt]The man on dark glasses that is behind Akpabio looks like Daddy Showkey, the Delta born galala singer/dancer.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by cocoberry(f): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by tammie24: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nor be mumu?
That one come mean Wetin now?
Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by TedBaker(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Certified praise singer.
Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by slimgeez: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is a common sight around akpabio.... He easily gets carried away by sycophantic praise and dashes money to those that worship him in this manner.

4 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by chrisley0240: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Source»» Click Here For More Hot Story

Heart Touching story!!!
This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!!
--------------------------------------------------

One young man went to
apply for a managerial
position in a big company.
He passed the initial
interview, and now would
meet the director for the
final interview.
The director discovered
from his CV that the youth’s
academic achievements
were excellent. He asked,
“Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?”
the youth answered “no”.
” Was it your father who
paid for your school fees?”
“My father passed away
when I was one year old, it
was my mother who paid
for my schoolfees.” he
replied.
” Where did your mother
work?”
“My mother worked as
clothes cleaner.”
The director requested the
youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth
and perfect.
” Have you ever helped
your mother wash the
clothes before?”
“Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Besides,
my mother can wash
clothes faster than me.
The director said, “I have a
request. When you go
home today, go and clean
your mother’s hands, and
then see me tomorrow
morning.
The youth felt that his
chance of landing the job
was high. When he went
back home, he asked his
mother to let him clean her
hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with
mixed feelings, she showed
her hands to her son.
The youth cleaned his
mother’s hands slowly. His
tear fell as he did that. It
was the first time he
noticed that his mother’s
hands were so wrinkled,
and there were so many
bruises in her hands. Some
bruises were so painful
that his mother winced
when he touched it.
This was the first time the
youth realized that it was
this pair of hands that
washed the clothes
everyday to enable him to
pay the school fees. The
bruises in the mother’s
hands were the price that
the mother had to pay for
his education, his school
activities and his future.
After cleaning his mother
hands, the youth quietly
washed all the remaining
clothes for his mother.
[/b] Click Here to Continue Reading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sometimes u just find yourself having great respect for some people. I can understand the guy cus for me I would do worse if I saw pope francis

2 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by dustydee: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Too much hunger in the land. undecided
Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nothing is new under the sun. I will not be surprised if that same man will say "crusify him" tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by Divinehenrich(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
That guy need something from Sen Akpbio. Is either money or favour

1 Like

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by younghartz(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Baba must settle
Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by Big4wig(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
If you want what no one has had, do what no one has done.
Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Too many Okons in Akwa Ibom grin

Meanwhile no be Daddy shokey wear black for dt background.?

3 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chimezie198:
hope say Akpabio give am money... if him no give am dat man swear for am oo

This sentence should not have even been considered. The Nigerian mentality at it's finest. Anything is ok as long as there is financial gratification involved. Na wa for una.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? / Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.