Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Senator Kashamu Replies Alani Bankole. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kashamu Replies Alani Bankole. (1139 Views)

Senator Kashamu Mobbed As He Sprays Money At A High Profile Wedding In Ogun.PICS / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade / Senator Kashamu Replies Ogd.....says All Powers Belong To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Kashamu Replies Alani Bankole. by SUCONANA(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
In response to Pa Alani Bankole's statement and OGD's response, my version is as follows:
I cherish Baba Bankole and his son, Dimeji Bankole. He is a young, intelligent, educated, lucky, and God fearing individual whom God loves. Given all these and after so much persuasion by Hon Salako, I decided to support him and eventually spoke to him. We were to meet at Hilton Hotel in Abuja in the afternoon and he called me several times but could not get through. But, later in the evening, I spoke to him and told him I would come and see him since we could not see during the day. I met him at his place with my daughter, Bukky and my nephew, Taiwo Shote. What his father said about position sharing is the truth. Taking into account the fact that Dimeji has his own group together with Baba Kuye's group while I was at the other side with the other group, it is normal for everyone to protect their group. But I told him that my discussion with him was subject to the approval of the elders and leaders. We agreed that it was imperative for his father, Baba Bankole to meet all the elders and leaders from my side and from OGD's side to discuss. Dimeji did not wait for that. I then learnt that Hon.Salako and Baba Kuye's group had decided to adopt Hon. Dimeji as their candidate in iperu. That same day, I hurriedly called him not to do that because it will send the wrong signal and it was better to let his father meet the elders and leaders before we all join hands to adopt him. He immediately responded, saying I was not in a position to tell him when to make a move and when to be declared. Of course, I responded saying that it was contrary to our earlier discussion. Naturally, this resulted into a misunderstanding between us and I backed out. The rest became a serious fight as the problem of delegates, presidency, party structure eventually led to litigation. The full details of all these will be better explained in future. OGD's side of the story is false. I took him as a leader and in order to prove that I was ready for all of us to work together, I paid him visits four different times at his Lagos, Sagamu and Ijebu Ode residences where I proposed he picked the governorship candidate and my group will choose the deputy. He proposed GNI, which was accepted by me and the people of YEWA immediately. OGD also gave me the names of House of Representatives candidates and we picked about seven who were from LP. Discussion about the Senate did not come up till later. I believe if OGD is calculative and an expert at winning elections, then the fact that I even agreed with the elders and leaders to use GNI and seven of his people for House of Representatives, he could have handled the situation with maturity and in an honest manner in order to unite everyone, reposition things, ensure transparency in the use of the party's funds, transformers and vehicles, maybe we would have won the election. It is true that I wrote GNI thrice because when I say yes or commit myself, I do not know how to go back and say no. That's all I would say for now. If there is need for more explanation and clarification, I will speak.

Re: Senator Kashamu Replies Alani Bankole. by CharlyNick: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
E-war Loading
Re: Senator Kashamu Replies Alani Bankole. by bry8ted(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Politicians with their personal interest. Who are we to believe?.
Re: Senator Kashamu Replies Alani Bankole. by Tunami(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
polithiefcians, the vagabonds in power.
Re: Senator Kashamu Replies Alani Bankole. by cleverg(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wow! God Bless Senator Buruji Kashamu, we already know that OGD is a selfish politician. If OGD says Good Night, look at the time, it might be the time for you to wake up. I had never seen a politician as selfish as OGD. OGD is a game spoiler. We all know how he worked against PDP in the year 2011 and later opted to PPN, from PPN to Lp before he returned as the Prodigal son To PDP again. OGD never repent, he still went ahead to betrayed PDP during the Election.
Re: Senator Kashamu Replies Alani Bankole. by psucc(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
What actually caused this war among our elders? In power and out of power they are quarrelling.

I see greed in the all. Selfishness is at the centre of every move. Their actions and or inactions had an undertone of self.

Then how do we grow as a nation.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose, Others Should Return To Elementary School – Minister / The Minister Of Petroleum Should Resign Or Be Sacked Now / The Man Tai Solarin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.