Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,720 members, 7,813,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

ii - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ii (11665 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ii by Romanciella(f): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Decker:

@mizmycoli

Oooops....I don't think xynerise is excited that "the kid" is back. So that leaves just you and a couple of asslicking women mongers, who would probably be excited just by seeing anything on skirt, so theirs doesn't actually count for anything.
lol u sound harsh.... Someone might actually think we had a quarrel or something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ii by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2015
Romanciella:
lol u sound harsh.... Someone might actually think we had a quarrel or something

No, I am not harsh. I just try to be as honest as possible when airing my views.

But seriously, what you did wasn't a clever thing to do. I agree that you are kinda cute, and your pictures were beautiful, but you didn't have to post them, or create that thread in the first place.

What you did just screams " I Am Desperate For Attention" and it sent a negative message that questions your level of maturity.

2 Likes

Re: ii by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Gerarahereeee mehn! Mioraye! As#licker
Agbaya undecided
Re: ii by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2015
TBH, no one actually gives 2 fvcks about your view or opinion #soft wink
Decker:

No, I am not harsh. I just try to be as honest as possible when airing my views.

But seriously, what you did wasn't a clever and mature thing to do. I agree that you are kinda cute, but you didn't have to post those pictures, or create that thread in the first place.

What you did just screams " I Am Desperate For Attention" and it sent a negative message about both your level of maturity and your state of sanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ii by SeverusSnape(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Romanciella:
awwww tenkz lurff.. How hav u been
Fine, thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: ii by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
TBH, no one actually gives 2 fvcks about your view or opinion #soft wink

Although I would like to argue this your statement with comprehensive analysis and cogent proof negating your claim, I think I would just have to pass on this, and reply with the seemingly common, discussion ending, "Okay".
Re: ii by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Decker:

Although I would like to argue this your statement with comprehensive proof negating your claim, I think I would just have to pass on this, and reply with the common discussion ending, "okay".
[size=98pt]K[/size]

2 Likes

Re: ii by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Agbaya undecided
agba ofo, agbaradarada. Dis early morning. Find something meaningful 2do wit ur life and stop forming boss here. Ole alapa mashishey
Re: ii by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
agba ofo, agbaradarada. Dis early morning. Find something meaningful 2do wit ur life and stop forming boss here. Ole alapa mashishey
English pls

1 Like

Re: ii by Romanciella(f): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fine, thank you. smiley
when will you come visit
Re: ii by SeverusSnape(m): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Romanciella:
when will you come visit
I usually visit Gusau/Kaura Namoda from time to time, I'll inform you when next I'm in town.

1 Like

Re: ii by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
English pls
K
Re: ii by mimicious(f): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Bae don't u ever remove that hijab
Re: ii by Monalisa185(f): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Decker:

But seriously, what you did wasn't a clever and mature thing to do. I agree that you are kinda cute, but you didn't have to post those pictures, or create that thread in the first place.

What you did just screams " I Am Desperate For Attention" and it sent a negative message that questions both your level of maturity and your state of sanity.

I'm sorry to say, mr Decker...everyone has a right to create a thread on this forum,be it for attention seeking or nah,and the note she attached to the pictures clearly said dah she was bored... com'on,she didn't ask if the pictures were nice or nah,and she didn't actually ask anyone to rate the pinshures for her,she was clearly trying to have some fun...you actually took it personal and you were harsh..... #justsayingtho #peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ii by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Monalisa185:

I'm sorry to say, mr Decker...everyone has a right to create a thread on this forum,be it for attention seeking or nah,and the note she attached to the pictures clearly said dah she was bored... com'on,she didn't ask if the pictures were nice or nah,and she didn't actually ask anyone to rate the pinshures for her,she was clearly trying to have some fun...you actually took it personal and you were harsh..... #justsayingtho #peace

Your opinion.
Re: ii by 400billionman: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
You came back for what ?
Re: ii by Monalisa185(f): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Decker:

Your opinion.
no dispute.

1 Like

Re: ii by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Monalisa185:

no dispute.

Of course, there is no dispute as to whether it's your opinion, but please, don't make the mistake of thinking that your opinion is the right one, or that I even agree with it, because I do not.

I don't just have the energy to argue or debate with anyone.
Re: ii by Monalisa185(f): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Decker:

Of course, there is no dispute as to whether it's your opinion, but please, don't make the mistake of thinking that your opinion is the right one, or that I even agree with it, because I do not.

I don't just have the energy to argue or debate with anyone.

issoraii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ii by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op must be 10
Re: ii by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op must be 10,this is not facebook, twitter or instagram
Re: ii by tegak10: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Romanciella:
Lol so m bored and I decided to do what I know how to do best...

Yea enjoy
Re: ii by Romanciella(f): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I usually visit Gusau/Kaura Namoda from time to time, I'll inform you when next I'm in town.
oh I look forward to seeing you
Re: ii by Romanciella(f): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
mimicious:
Bae don't u ever remove that hijab
actually I do
Re: ii by Romanciella(f): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
shokky24:
Op must be 10
nd u must be 40...#happy
Re: ii by Sveen: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Decker:

To be honest with you, no one cares whether you are back, or about the pictures you just uploaded. If for anything, it all goes to show that you are either desperate for attention, or plain stupid_

So you have two options; you either act normal, or you crawl back to the hole you have been, but even at that, no one will still care.
Didn't know you're still on Nairaland, why did you go AWOL?
Re: ii by SeverusSnape(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Romanciella:
oh I look forward to seeing you
Same here Cutie.

1 Like

Re: ii by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Romanciella:
actually I do
wanna see a pic of you without it wink
Re: ii by Romanciella(f): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
wanna see a pic of you without it wink
u
Re: ii by marieolae(f): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sexy girl kiss kiss
Don't mind all these jealous nonsense nonsense girls & guys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ii by olajorn(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
marieolae:
Sexy girl kiss kiss
i no see the op,but i see you welcome back
Re: ii by Romanciella(f): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
marieolae:
Sexy girl kiss kiss
missed u bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Is It A Bad Idea To Have Sex With Your Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.