Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless (2382 Views)

PHOTOS: Female Kidnapper Apprehended In Ikorodu / Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff / Female Staf Of Cocoa Research Oyo Protest Coverless,Demand Director Removal(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by ogochukwu247(f): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-p-hOyh_jy3I/VkENc_uYQjI/AAAAAAAHQiE/fInoK2VXhn0/s1600/b.jpg[/img]
Female staff members of the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN) in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, threw caution to the winds this morning and staged a semi-nude protest against the Executive Director of the agency, Professor Malachy O. Akoroda over what they termed his maladministration of the agency.

The staff are accusing their executive director of engaging in white elephant jobs & mismanagement of funds.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7o-kGgo9H4c/VkENdg_evwI/AAAAAAAHQiI/TV0dmXgHlJA/s1600/c.jpg[/img]
The female staff members in company of their male colleagues who did not remove their clothes, barricaded the entrance to the institute with heaps of sand.

A petition letter jointly written and signed by the Chief Yekeen Ogunyode, the Baale of Odo Onanla the host community and one Solomon Adebiyo read
[img]http://3.bp..com/-JjaSYJ4F2TU/VkENePtOzoI/AAAAAAAHQiQ/pRscpRPcqdg/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
"Letters have been sent to the President Federal Republic of Nigeria and Federal House of Representatives regarding the lingering crisis in CRIN. In addition numerous petitions have been sent to the ICPC, the EFCC, the Auditor General, and Accountant General of the Federation concerning the mismanagement of funds through white elephant projects at the expense of research by Professor Akoroda.” The workers alleged that Professor Akoroda use his influence to engage the security services to intimidate, harass, and victimize all those involved in the struggle to expose his maladministration through the issuance of queries, endless warnings, open confrontations and many more. Chief Ogunyode and other community leaders informed journalists during the protest that they identify with the plight of the workers and demand for the removal of Professor Akoroda “We the Community Leaders have made several attempt to ensure this matter is settled, but Professor Akoroda will not listen. We cannot continue to fold our arms and watch this institute rot away or have our land taken away, most of our people are here. We want peace and I think peace cannot return to this place until Professor Akoroda is removed"he said

Professor Akoroda has not reacted to the strike action or allegations leveled against him

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/11/photos-female-staff-of-federal.html

CC lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
angry angry
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by nikkiking(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lobatan shocked
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by Aromas: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pls government should come to their aid abeg...... Cuz if dey cari dis expire ukwu and booby swear grin Hum dat person life no go remain d same positively rather _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by moderation2020: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-p-hOyh_jy3I/VkENc_uYQjI/AAAAAAAHQiE/fInoK2VXhn0/s1600/b.jpg[/img]
Female staff members of the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN) in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, threw caution to the winds this morning and staged a semi-nude protest against the Executive Director of the agency, Professor Malachy O. Akoroda over what they termed his maladministration of the agency.

The staff are accusing their executive director of engaging in white elephant jobs & mismanagement of funds.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7o-kGgo9H4c/VkENdg_evwI/AAAAAAAHQiI/TV0dmXgHlJA/s1600/c.jpg[/img]
The female staff members in company of their male colleagues who did not remove their clothes, barricaded the entrance to the institute with heaps of sand.

A petition letter jointly written and signed by the Chief Yekeen Ogunyode, the Baale of Odo Onanla the host community and one Solomon Adebiyo read
[img]http://3.bp..com/-JjaSYJ4F2TU/VkENePtOzoI/AAAAAAAHQiQ/pRscpRPcqdg/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
"Letters have been sent to the President Federal Republic of Nigeria and Federal House of Representatives regarding the lingering crisis in CRIN. In addition numerous petitions have been sent to the ICPC, the EFCC, the Auditor General, and Accountant General of the Federation concerning the mismanagement of funds through white elephant projects at the expense of research by Professor Akoroda.” The workers alleged that Professor Akoroda use his influence to engage the security services to intimidate, harass, and victimize all those involved in the struggle to expose his maladministration through the issuance of queries, endless warnings, open confrontations and many more. Chief Ogunyode and other community leaders informed journalists during the protest that they identify with the plight of the workers and demand for the removal of Professor Akoroda “We the Community Leaders have made several attempt to ensure this matter is settled, but Professor Akoroda will not listen. We cannot continue to fold our arms and watch this institute rot away or have our land taken away, most of our people are here. We want peace and I think peace cannot return to this place until Professor Akoroda is removed"he said

Professor Akoroda has not reacted to the strike action or allegations leveled against him

SOURCE

CC lalasticlala

mad women & miscreants

1 Like

Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by DrownedFish: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
[email][/email][email][/email]Ndi yoloba copying IPOD on how to do protest. Why are ndi mmanu just going topless cos of salary.

God will punish Lordmecuzy for allowing his mother to go topless and proTest.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by coolhamid(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
You call this coverless ?

Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by dhantey324(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dats how it goes, d "elites" keep on looting. Prof!
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by kernel501: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yorubas always looking for bailout, free money. Does it mean Cocoa doesn't sell in the international market again, lazy set of people.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
kernel501:
Yorubas always looking for bailout, free money. Does it mean Cocoa doesn't sell in the international market again, lazy set of people.

koni daa fun awon to shu ee. olori pelebe bi idi obor

1 Like

Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by LordMecuzy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
DrownedFish:
[email][/email][email][/email]Ndi yoloba copying IPOD on how to do protest. Why are ndi mmanu just going topless cos of salary.

God will punish Lordmecuzy for allowing his mother to go topless and proTest.

KK........

Lol Lalasticlala, seun and Mods this guy has been insulting me with mentions of my moniker throughout this night, tho I got no time to reply his insults because I got no deal with jobless dudes... Pls how many months BAN can we give him to serve as a deterrent
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wtf cheesy
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by kernel501: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
searching4loove:

koni daa fun awon to shu ee. olori pelebe bi idi obor

I wont toll your path, has Cocoa stop growing in the West or the international market doesn't buy Cocoa again?
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
kernel501:

I wont toll your path, has Cocoa stop growing in the West or the international market doesn't buy Cocoa again?

Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by kernel501: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=searching4loove post=39856552][/quote]

You better ask your grand Ma to go back to her engrave, the Niger Deltans are not given amnesty to her.
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmmm any day I catch anyone related to me doing this...I'll never talk to the person again.
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
ogochukwu247:

SOURCE

CC lalasticlala

In this modern times

Dis Yoruba people are just barbarians.
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by DrownedFish: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
LordMecuzy:

KK........

Lol Lalasticlaa, eun and Mods this guy has been insulting me with mentions of my moniker throughout this night, tho I got no time to reply his insults because I got no deal with jobless dudes... Pls how many months BAN can we give him to serve as a deterrent
give your pregnant mother BAN, mgbo piawa gi na nna gi ebea u
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by DaBullIT(m): 4:48am On Nov 10, 2015
That's how to do it meeen

Chop Knuckle
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by miqos02(m): 6:08am On Nov 10, 2015
beautys
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by lorbah001(m): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2015
kernel501:

Receive some sense
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by Scholes007(m): 7:03am On Nov 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
angry angry
you no come talk again?
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by Berrylite: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2015
This is bad omen for Oyo state. I believe their husbands are not aware of this.

Check my signature for solution to diabetes
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by OgidiBoy(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Why is it that Yoruba men make their women go out to do all the protesting and the sit back and watch.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by sultaan(m): 7:18am On Nov 10, 2015
You should have said the pics were graphic you just messed up my appetite
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by chesterlee(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2015
I ain't seeing nothing
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by Tunami(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2015
kernel501:
i guy you're supposed to be in the psychiatric hospital, how did u manage excape from there?
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by kernel501: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2015
Tunami:
i guy you're supposed to be in the psychiatric hospital, how did u manage excape from there?

We don't give bailout all ye brown-roof demons get to work.
Re: Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless by mightyhazel: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2015
Na wa o! Poverty,..hardship evrywher .na pasn wife/mama be all des o.Apc wich way?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Spokesman Femi Adesina Loses Sister In Car Crash / PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China / See The Yoruba Guy I Saw On CNN With Fareeda Zakaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.