Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo (70646 Views)

Everything Crashing Under Buhari Even MMM / Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2015
naijaking1:
Those st.u..pid companies are wailing wailers who are jealous of PMB success at the elections, his beautiful under-aged wife, his body language, his gap-toothed smile, and his fight against corruption. You know they say when you fight corruption, corruption fights back.
These companies must be Igbos or something

THESE COMPANIES MUST BE IGBO companies.... Buharis Body Language will take care of them when he beam his searchlight toward them undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Alezy(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2015
so tell me how they will employ ppl when they are experiencing decline in profits? ? I fear for Nigeria mehn. This might just be the right time to go our separate ways no matter how difficult it sounds.

This is how soviate union/USSR started. ...well I can't say they are doing poorly right now.

only the blind will say this country is moving...If u have eyes, u will kw we are on a stand still.

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by FANE4Naija: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2015
cruzita:
what do u expect from a dullard.
Is Chichi Igbo your role model? Na wa o. You never see better manliness chop na why
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by FreeGlobe(f): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Logician:
Let me think differently. What is those multi nationals were corruptly enriching themsevles before now? Their profits are bound to dwindle if someone serious takes over. But I don't mean the president is serious anyway. Personally, Forex restrictions has dwindled my profit by over 70% and I hold the president responsible$
think like a zombie.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by onatisi(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Allosaurus:
I heard there's fuel scarcity in Lagos. How true is that? And what is the kunu DULLard from Daura doing about it?
the dullard thinks about one problem for 7months and the only problem in his head now is how to swear in ministers on Wednesday and that is even if he doesn't postpone it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Why is my business not included? Its facing serious decline in profit and ave sacked all my workers except one because I can't afford to pay them anymore. If u say its because buhari is fighting corruption Pls note that it will worsen if people are unemployed. Crime is at the rise now, just yesterday at the bank one man came to pay in counterfeit money of 700k and when the cashier sized the money the guy pounced on her and asked her to call security. He left with the money oh. People are so broke now and companies are struggling to survive. The only way forward for unemployed youths is crime so is buhari fixing it or making it worse?
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by kingdompropty: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Sai Baba is here grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by texazzpete(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Lol
Wailers and their feeble grasp of economics.
The only reason we are struggling now is because when oil revenue was at an all time high under GEJ, the clueless one wasted it!

Now oil revenue has tanked, we are beginning to feel the austerity Okonjo Iweala told us was coming as far back as Q3 last year.

This is why when anyone says rubbish about GEJ being their hero, you just know that their IQ is severely stunted.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=Allosaurus post=39862263]I heard there's fuel scarcity in Lagos. How true is that? And what is the kunu DULLard from Daura doing about it?[/quote)..u r a fool, we all know dat..don't be a looser too
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by free2ryhme: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2015
basilo101:
Yorubas keep bragging that they can survive without oil because of multinationals in Lagos, nw oil price and they are all losing, hw cn dey cope with Tinubu's overtaxation to keep sustain Lagos economy? Jst watch, only indegenous companies mainly in d east have d resilience to withstand this

Is Yoruba the source of your woes as an Individual?? Not everything is about tribal sentiments. The economy is going through a recess however with the ongoing restructuring by this current administration our fortunes as a nation is bound to turn around for the better in the no distant future.

You mentioned indigenous companies in the east ( even in your spelling you murdered the word). Mention their names and how many people they employ locally? The same east you talk about 90% of their family members resides in the south west.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Alezy(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2015
kaycid77:

THESE COMPANIES MUST BE IGBO companies.... Buharis Body Language will take care of them when he beam his searchlight toward them undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin cheesy
you sound like someone that still feeds from his parents.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by AmeLonRo(m): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2015
The Golden eaglets that won the just concluded U17 world cup did they start preparation during GEJ or PMB? Definitely during GEJ. Now they have won and someone takes the glory and no one is pushing it to GEJ! How sad.
My point is lets us stop fixing the blame and start fixing the problem. There is problem at hand let us solve it. This 1 caused this that 1 caused that... hinders critical developmental thinking. Lets wake up now!

chinchum:
Are they suffering declining profits because Buhari became president 5 months ago?

OP, why art thou choosen to be so foolish and ridiculous ?

Declining oil prices and free fall of nigeria in exchange in 2014 affected all those compan1es. Your hero GEJ left a usd for 232 naira at the end of may 2015 in the parallel market.
Virtually all the results you postd were not even under the Buhari regime.

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by FreeGlobe(f): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Nigeria is a failed project (that self destructed by voting Buhari), that is why we are saying to your tents oh Nigeria.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by kennybabs1980: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2015
This thread is for wailers, QED!

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Allosaurus: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
[s][quote author=KingEli post=39862375][/quote][/s]
Your crippled one-eyed father is an idiot!
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by dotune(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
chinchum:
Are they suffering declining profits because Buhari became president 5 months ago?

OP, why art thou choosen to be so foolish and ridiculous ?

Declining oil prices and free fall of nigeria in exchange in 2014 affected all those compan1es. Your hero GEJ left a usd for 232 naira at the end of may 2015 in the parallel market.
Virtually all the results you postd were not even under the Buhari regime.

Pls help me ask them why we should not hold the former govt accountable?
When the price of a barrel was $150. What did they do with the boom? Did they make any plan for the future? Oh they never thought govt will change? We shouldn't be sentimental here. We should always ask the right question.
Someone who met $1 at N232, what miracle are u expecting?
Just like you rightly said even the multinationals have said it that what they are experiencing now is as a result of the downward spiral of the oil price and economic recession.
Buhari's govt has inherited a bad economy just Obama inherited it from Bush.
We pray God will give him and his cabinet the wisdom to cushion the effect. Don't expect an instant miracle. Our problems didn't start in May 2015. Unfortunately some people here are praying that he will not succeed just to satisfy their ego and feelings
And if he's no able to do anything, we will vote another in 2019. That should be the positions of all true Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
cruzita:
what do u expect from a dullard.
I for slap u but that will be animal abuse....stupiid bastardd

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Okies27(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Ikengawo:
I challenge anyone to post me examples of Job creation. I am not saying they don't exist though I believe this, I am simply laying the evidence before you to make your own conclusion as a voter.

November
Nigeria: Virgin Atlantic May Have Pulled Out of Nigeria, Sacks Nigerian Staff

Quote: "We fought daily battle against government agents who wanted to daily make fortune from us, politicians who saw the government 49 per cent as a meal to seek for all kinds of favour... watchdogs (regulatory body) that didn't know what to do and persistently asking for bribes at any point... Nigerian people are generally nice but the politicians are very insane... that may be irony because the people make up the politicians."
http://allafrica.com/stories/201511090151.html

Honeywell Flour Mills reports 66.27% decline in full year profit
https://trwstockbrokers./2015/08/03/honeywell-flour-mills-reports-66-27-decline-in-full-year-profit/

October
Guinness Nigeria suffers 76% profit decline
http://businessnews.com.ng/2015/10/24/guinness-nigeria-suffers-76-profit-decline/

Lafarge Africa’s profit dips amidst slow sales in Q3
http://thenationonlineng.net/lafarge-africas-profit-dips-amidst-slow-sales-in-q3/

Unilever Nigeria : FMCG Companies Suffer Half-Year Profit Decline
http://www.4-traders.com/UNILEVER-NIGERIA-PLC-8252801/news/Unilever-Nigeria--FMCG-Companies-Suffer-Half-Year-Profit-Decline-21155149/

First Aluminium Nigeria records 21.8 % profit decline
http://worldstagegroup.com/index.php?active=news&newscid=25451&catid=30

AIICO INSURANCE PLC: Decline in profits
http://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/thisday/20151108/281827167647336/TextView

Facts behind Diamond Bank’s 12percent profit decline in H1 2015
http://www.transparentnigeria.com/news_entries/24294/Facts-behind-Diamond-Bank%E2%80%99s-12percent-profit-decline-in-H1-2015

Cadbury Nigeria Records 98% Dip in Nine Months Profit
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cadbury-nigeria-records-98-dip-in-nine-months-profit/222822/

HoneyWell Flourmills Records Profit Decline in Half Year 2015
http://www.bullsnbearsng.com/2015/10/honeywell-flourmills-records-profit.html

PZ Cussons: A corporate giant on the decline
http://newmail-ng.com/pz-cussons-a-corporate-giant-on-the-decline

September
Mobil Oil Nigeria records 39% profit decline
Quote: The financial results of the company for the period ended 30th September 2015 published by theNigerian Stock Exchange today showed that profit before tax fell 33.5 per cent
http://naija247news.com/2015/10/mobil-oil-nigeria-records-39-profit-decline/

August
MTN’s Profit Declines as Sales Fall in Nigeria, South Africa
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-05/mtn-profit-declines-11-as-sales-fall-in-nigeria-south-africa

Nestle Nigeria records 50.8% profit decline in Q1
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/nestle-nigeria-records-50-8-profit-decline-in-q1/

. Bad news for our nationhood. Maybe he thinks we are in the 80's and military.

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by arigold1304(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
The answer correct na

2 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Nigeria is a failed project (that self destructed by voting Buhari), that is why we are saying to your tents oh Nigeria.
mumu

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by zomoears(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2015
Most of the links provided are for companies' half year profits i.e as at June 2015. Buhari took over on May 29th!

It's hard to blame him even for the few Q3 results, since he was not in charge for Q1 and Q2.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by FreeGlobe(f): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

Is Yoruba the source of your woes as an Individual?? Not everything is about tribal sentiments. The economy is going through a recess however with a ongoing restructuring by this current administration our fortunes as a nation is bound to turn around for the better in the no distant future.

You mentioned indigenous companies in the east ( even in your spelling you murdered the word). Mention their names and how many people they employ locally? The same east you talk about 90% of their family members resides in the south west.
but according to IGR figures just released by NBS the east totally was more economically viable than south west (sans lagos)
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Intendy: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2015
OK I see. And I believe all this problems started six months ago You no quote PZ, AFREN wey don go under water GE JOKER

3 Likes

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by bashydemy(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2015
This is total nonsense OP, so you mean all this is happening cos of the emergence of PMB, you are wrong, they have been eating fat on Nigeria and Nigerians, they have been evading tax due to the bad leadership of GEJ. When the new sheriff in town kick start and started taxing them why won't they complain? They can go to hell and serious company will come in. You see MTN have been scamming Nigerians for years now they fine them for not obeying our rule and some ediots started complaining. OP and the wailers should know it's not business as usual oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Seunbukola187(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2015
God bless you bro.
Logician:
Let me think differently. What is those multi nationals were corruptly enriching themsevles before now? Their profits are bound to dwindle if someone serious takes over. But I don't mean the president is serious anyway. Personally, Forex restrictions has dwindled my profit by over 70% and I hold the president responsible$
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by chinchum(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2015
AmeLonRo:
The Golden eaglets that won the just concluded U17 world cup did they start preparation during GEJ or PMB? Definitely during GEJ. Now they have won and someone takes the glory and no one is pushing it to GEJ! How sad.
My point is lets us stop fixing the blame and start fixing the problem. There is problem at hand let us solve it. This 1 caused this that 1 caused that... hinders critical developmental thinking. Lets wake up now!

preach to the OP, and not me The problem with the likes of OP is that they cant just get over the loss of GEJ 7 months after, and whatever perceived failure or bad news about Nigeria gives them orgasm..... . What a moronic way to view things !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by shamecurls(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Brilliantly analyzed but wailing wailers wouldn't just believe.

Kingbilo:
If you had any foresight at all you would know we were in for hard economic times 18 months ago.. The president is not the economy.. Yes, maybe some of decisions have not been well advised but even the best leader couldn't turn this ship around in 6 months... I'm not saying buhari is doing an excellent job.. But I think we need to stop equating the performance of the president to the performance of the economy.. He can't just move chess pieces around and fix it.. This ship had been heading for an iceberg for 2 years now.. His job is to minimise impact via austerity and alternative revenue generation...

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by saintmark88(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Bollove:
all these ikengawo and barcanista of this nairaland are bunch of ignorant mofos , uncivilised, uncut and unrefined.

MNCs has always been making abnormal profits in Nigeria .... MNCs rendered services that is not citizen oriented, more powerful than regulatory agency and do not give a hoot about Nigeria other than profit, profit and profit.

All MNCs in the Oil sector operating in NigerDelta, if they should be made to clean up ogoni land and many other communities affected by oil spillage which is normal global standard operating procedure, do you think their profit would be as high as being quoted.

what these MNCs did in Nigeria and are doing , they dear not try it in any advanced nations......... They are here just to make money simple while contributing little to sustainability.

imagine the lackadaisical attitude of MTN to the government policy on simcards .......... Useless mtn think it is business as usual .... Am on MTN network but when a company disregard our policy on our own soil, then she should face the music or ship-out.

oil companies on clean up and many other non citizen oriented services rendered by others.

The era of lack of political and intellectual will to deal with these MNCs is over, the era of Jonathan, Yar'adua and obasanjo is over .....

New Sheriff is in town, only MNCs which care about Nigeria and Nigerians should stay behind to make legitimate money, only investors who wants to make legitimate ROI should stay behind ...... for those ones who have come in through backdoors, bribery and corruption through their unpatriotic accomplice in government, they are free to leave.

Majority of MNCs and other FDIs came into Nigeria through corruption because Nigeria is one hell of a country with abnormal and illegitimate return on investment, Now they are taking away their money cuz Government is imposing citizen oriented service which shall rub them off their ill gotten wealth.

let them all go, they will come back when they are ready for legitimate deals and they should allow genuine investors to take over our huge market.

Very Good response, hope the OP reads this, from his name Ikengawa, u can clearly state were he is from, wht party he belongs to and were he stands, instead of u guys trying to use blackmail to get Nigerian heart back to your party, U guys should re-brand, tell ur nurse to keep quiet, he knows nothing about being an opposition, change ur symbol, the umbrella is synonymous to kwaraption, looting, electoral malpractice and other societal evils. You come from the point of a filling or falling economy under buhari and how the companies r running away, buh the questions i will ask is, with the economy being the biggest in Africa by ( GDP) on paper, and these so called MNCs under Jonathan, what did we gain, for 16years under PDP are we not still crying for the deplorable state of our federal roads, are we not still crying for power, are we not still chanting unemployment......so where exactly was there an improvement from 1999 to 2015....because of a few thousands u sell urself and begin to post nonsense....not all Nigerians are Gullible........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Intendy: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2015
zomoears:
Most of the links provided are for companies' half year profits i.e as at June 2015. Buhari took over on May 29th!

It's hard to blame him even for the few Q3 results, since he was not in charge for Q1 and Q2.

my oga,leave him o
He just felt like posting something

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
Your crippled one-eyed father is an idiot!
shey u no say ur birth certificate na apology from d condom factory??...u r a mistake..ask ur father...stupiid jealous mofo
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by NnaekweC(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2015
hmm honezly am searching for a celeb gf.. any clue...?
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Firefire(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Interesting... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) / Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.