Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo (70791 Views)

Everything Crashing Under Buhari Even MMM / Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by MrEverest(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2015
chyket:
If you tighten the economy and there is liquidity squeeze,this is what happens.The spending power of Nigerians has been weakened so they cant purchase as much goods as they use to purchase hence those companies are posting losses. I believe that when the cabinet is fully set up and federal govt starts implementing the budget,more money will circulate and we can begin to notice improvements in the economy generally
And it will take an eon for something as basic as cabinet set-up?? Nigeria is burning yet buhari is fiddling! How on earth did we find ourselves in this position? Oh I remember that some Nigerians vowed to vote in d senile old man even if all he had was a standard 6 & NEPA bill as certificate, lol, lwkmd karma is a b!tch indeed.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Adminisher: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2015
What Virgin Airlines wrote as shown in the beginning of the thread ia a telling indictment of Nigeria.
Any young man from.any tribe.who does not admit that the corruption of the PDP era would have killed Nigeria is a born coward . Econet, Indorama and other companies have said same about corruption being a disincentive to invest in Nigeria. Sometimes companies don't mind the bribe taking from.government officials but will.visit their anger on poor workers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by aceTS: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Who is this Ikengawo? Anyway that is not important. All you need to know is that you are a very dishonest person. I know, and no doubt you know too, that the God you worship would forgive you. I guess that is why we all know you'd keep on lying like this. I pity those who look up to you.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by obstead200(m): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2015
smuth:

[size=14pt]Guy na you need education pass...you just typed trash.

APC supporters are blind and dumb, plus they are demons...we the good people of Nigeria will not allow you idiots destroy our country before we send you all to hell where you belong...broom wielding demons.
[/size]
Just do yourself a favour. grab the financial reports of these multinationals u mentioned and read up the notes to the account. (i.e if your brain is developed enough to understand what it written there) then u will understand exactly what is happening.

NB: I dont like buhari. I also hate APC. But what I hate most...................is stupidity and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by herald9: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Missmossy:
The person who created this thread, what exactly is your point??

Or you trying to paint Buhari as been the reason behind all of your this. Very lame and incorrigible i must confess. We should learn to think beyond our five senses.
WOW. Missmossy, I'm surprise! Is this actually you? shocked
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by bugzbunny: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2015
naijaking1:
Those st.u..pid companies are wailing wailers who are jealous of PMB success at the elections, his beautiful under-aged wife, his body language, his gap-toothed smile, and his fight against corruption. You know they say when you fight corruption, corruption fights back.
These companies must be Igbos or something
See mumu
Cow brain grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

U said u should not quite u again because of the very useless explanation u just gave.

Please shut up wen u see a topic u know nothing about.

I don't know if you know that you are empty. undecided
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by bugzbunny: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2015
aceTS:
Who is this Ikengawo? Anyway that is not important. All you need to know is that you are a very dishonest person. I know, and no doubt you know too, that the God you worship would forgive you. I guess that is why we all know you'd keep on lying like this. I pity those who look up to you.
Blah blah blah
Sentimental beings
Tell us d companies dat came in since may 29
Or shut up jare
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by samplegirl(f): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Body odour will fix it in fullness of time.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Codedworld1: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2015
don't worry all the company will come and tell you if they are making profit. you should have put your energy in more reasonable topic. can't fall for your lies I live in nigeria probably you don't .
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Logician:

I don't know if you know that you are empty. undecided

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by mfm04622: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
iamkeyz:
yes yes soon MTN will exit, then shell and others and our sofisticates will go back to cocoa farming.......................... we are independent already........... we arE BIAFRANS

You want to fund Biafra from agriculture output? From your small landmass? We shall see!
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by gbodimowo(m): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Logician:
Let me think differently. What is those multi nationals were corruptly enriching themsevles before now? Their profits are bound to dwindle if someone serious takes over. But I don't mean the president is serious anyway. Personally, Forex restrictions has dwindled my profit by over 70% and I hold the president responsible$

same here
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by gbodimowo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=bugzbunny post=39870113] Blah blah blah Sentimental beings Tell us d companies dat came in since may 29 Or shut up jare[/quotew
well sais
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by smirn(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ikengawo:
I challenge anyone to post me examples of Job creation. I am not saying they don't exist though I believe this, I am simply laying the evidence before you to make your own conclusion as a voter.

November
Nigeria: Virgin Atlantic May Have Pulled Out of Nigeria, Sacks Nigerian Staff

Quote: "We fought daily battle against government agents who wanted to daily make fortune from us, politicians who saw the government 49 per cent as a meal to seek for all kinds of favour... watchdogs (regulatory body) that didn't know what to do and persistently asking for bribes at any point... Nigerian people are generally nice but the politicians are very insane... that may be irony because the people make up the politicians."
http://allafrica.com/stories/201511090151.html

Honeywell Flour Mills reports 66.27% decline in full year profit
https://trwstockbrokers./2015/08/03/honeywell-flour-mills-reports-66-27-decline-in-full-year-profit/

October
Guinness Nigeria suffers 76% profit decline
http://businessnews.com.ng/2015/10/24/guinness-nigeria-suffers-76-profit-decline/

Lafarge Africa’s profit dips amidst slow sales in Q3
http://thenationonlineng.net/lafarge-africas-profit-dips-amidst-slow-sales-in-q3/

Unilever Nigeria : FMCG Companies Suffer Half-Year Profit Decline
http://www.4-traders.com/UNILEVER-NIGERIA-PLC-8252801/news/Unilever-Nigeria--FMCG-Companies-Suffer-Half-Year-Profit-Decline-21155149/

First Aluminium Nigeria records 21.8 % profit decline
http://worldstagegroup.com/index.php?active=news&newscid=25451&catid=30

AIICO INSURANCE PLC: Decline in profits
http://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/thisday/20151108/281827167647336/TextView

Facts behind Diamond Bank’s 12percent profit decline in H1 2015
http://www.transparentnigeria.com/news_entries/24294/Facts-behind-Diamond-Bank%E2%80%99s-12percent-profit-decline-in-H1-2015

Cadbury Nigeria Records 98% Dip in Nine Months Profit
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cadbury-nigeria-records-98-dip-in-nine-months-profit/222822/

HoneyWell Flourmills Records Profit Decline in Half Year 2015
http://www.bullsnbearsng.com/2015/10/honeywell-flourmills-records-profit.html

PZ Cussons: A corporate giant on the decline
http://newmail-ng.com/pz-cussons-a-corporate-giant-on-the-decline

September
Mobil Oil Nigeria records 39% profit decline
Quote: The financial results of the company for the period ended 30th September 2015 published by theNigerian Stock Exchange today showed that profit before tax fell 33.5 per cent
http://naija247news.com/2015/10/mobil-oil-nigeria-records-39-profit-decline/

August
MTN’s Profit Declines as Sales Fall in Nigeria, South Africa
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-05/mtn-profit-declines-11-as-sales-fall-in-nigeria-south-africa

Nestle Nigeria records 50.8% profit decline in Q1
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/nestle-nigeria-records-50-8-profit-decline-in-q1/

You have done a very lazy and poor presentation because you want to quickly criticize the present government. Why not carefully go to your links to give details of what their profit were as against 2014. Most of drop in profit or whatsoever is based on planned target by the companies. Your posting is not constructive enough. For Job created, the government have made people like you to spend more of their useful time on nairaland looking for senseless post like this to ease their self induced pain and bitterness over the government of PMB.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by ransomed: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
calaway:

is it that you are a mad man just raving or you are an illiterate?

Lesson 1 to eternity for ransomed-

1. more profit declared translates to more tax accrued to FG, SG and Local governments while also providing for larger dividend for stake holders and the rippling effect of a better economy for society. It is always a positive thing.
::--Ndi ara, you have forgotten that these firms do everything to evade tax , they declare fake earning, they get tax rebate when bringing in raw materials, machinery/equipment or intermediate products. Some are on tax holiday or tax incentive through dubious means. Go to CAC at Maitama and learn how they collude with corrupt government officials to evade tax and they shout double taxation to cover their nefarious acts. You can also double check at FIRS at Berger to confirm the heinous crime multinationals engage in economically against this Nation. No to impunity and corruption. As for you, go and work so that you can pay tax. Remember that 5K from PMB cannot take you anywhere. Truth is always bitter.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by ocelot2006(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
KingEli:
oga relax....I tot fools like u don't exist anymore...Ur papa de competent n him still give birth to a foolish fool like u abi?....mumu

Eyah....your lack of home training is quite glaring, else you wouldnt have insulted my father, a man that can take care of you and your generation for years to come. Wretched punk.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
ocelot2006:

Eyah....your lack of home training is quite glaring, else you wouldnt have insulted my father, a man that can take care of you and your generation for years to come. Wretched punk.
oh..so Buhari is nobody's father abi?...mumu...ur papa never feed u well that's why u behave like a retardedd bastard ...idiot
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Bollove: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
ocelot2006:

What the hell is this clown yapping about? Your so called "Sheriff" is simply INCOMPETENT.
Mumu hafar!
I be ya father !
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Bollove: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Emekamex:

Will you continue to spew this trash when the MNC cut more jobs thereby worsening the already high unemployment; and who told you other so called "true investors" will be stupid enough to come into Nigeria when their colleagues are either shutting down or losing profit.

FYI, the major cause of depreciating economy is that the present government isn't implementing budget or investing the little saved, help me name one single project that has been carried out so far by the Buhari administration.
Inferiority complex!
MNC have not been providing jobs with respect to the complexity of their operations and services....

let the gullible ones leave while the real ones who will employ Nigerians come.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Godson32(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
mazzi:
Chai,but we warned them about bubu but they didn't heed to our advice
Lols!!! Buubu indeed. That man is another bad thing that has happened to Nigeria.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by samofson: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Let's be real . The economy isn't great at the moment and the forecast does not give investors confidence in the future of our economy.

The reasons are many PDP's mismanagement of our resources, fall in oil prices, slow diversification of our income streams,poor economic policies and lack of any economic direction of the current government.

The losses or reducton of profits can be attributed to companies trying to tighting their belts, the depreciation of the naira and mismanagement that had been previously covered by the oil boom of 2008 -2013.

Lets be realistic people are not spending as much as before because of a lack of direction and this is affecting the companies. So to that effect all of them are preparing for the worst.

Now we all know what the issues are, I think what the OP was trying to say is what is the current government doing to stir the country out of a possible recession.

It's shouldn't be about who caused it but how to solve it.

At the moment, it seems we are all burying our head in the sand and hoping it will pass away or it will take care of itself ....IT WON'T. There needs to a direction. Stop this APC and PDP bashing!!!! It provides no solution to the grave problem we are currently facing.

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by calaway: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
ransomed:
::--Ndi ara, you have forgotten that these firms do everything to evade tax , they declare fake earning, they get tax rebate when bringing in raw materials, machinery/equipment or intermediate products. Some are on tax holiday or tax incentive through dubious means. Go to CAC at Maitama and learn how they collude with corrupt government officials to evade tax and they shout double taxation to cover their nefarious acts. You can also double check at FIRS at Berger to confirm the heinous crime multinationals engage in economically against this Nation. No to impunity and corruption. As for you, go and work so that you can pay tax. Remember that 5K from PMB cannot take you anywhere. Truth is always bitter.

I see your attention span does not exist and you conjure all sorts of childish illusions to serious issues.

little wonder you are a zombie...
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Missmossy(f): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
herald9:
WOW. Missmossy, I'm surprise! Is this actually you? shocked
Lol...its me cheesy what's up with you
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
pasol4real:
President buhari take this advice, though i did not vote for you but at least this is still My country, n i want the best for the economy.The truth of the matter is as the economy of the country is destroying every one whether apc or pdp or What have u is suffering it.
Pls u have one opportunity to redeem our economy.
Ignore your 5% mentality.
Make an igbo Man the minister of finance.
How does making a person from a particular part of the country the minister of finance help the economy?
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Blessfulness(f): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijaking1:
Those st.u..pid companies are wailing wailers who are jealous of PMB success at the elections, his beautiful under-aged wife, his body language, his gap-toothed smile, and his fight against corruption. You know they say when you fight corruption, corruption fights back.
These companies must be Igbos or something
CAN SOMEONE BE THIS STUPID
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by ayo2pec(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Most of Nigeria Corporation are used to cutting corner,

Of course it is expected that an anti corruption stance of PMB will affect such firm.

Companies that will strive will be those backed by strong corporate governance and openness.

Take for instance the level of rottenness in Petroleum Industry, Power Sector, .....

Every one now need to sit right.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
hmmmm.....
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by ransomed: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
calaway:

I see your attention span does not exist and you conjure all sorts of childish illusions to serious issues.

little wonder you are a zombie...
:--Your IQ is extremely low and you cannot withstand constructive, logical argument. The only thing you know how to do is to name call/insult people you percieve to have higher reasoning faculty than your lepidopterous being. Ewu...
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Ikengawo: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
smirn:

You have done a very lazy and poor presentation because you want to quickly criticize the present government. Why not carefully go to your links to give details of what their profit were as against 2014. Most of drop in profit or whatsoever is based on planned target by the companies. Your posting is not constructive enough. For Job created, the government have made people like you to spend more of their useful time on nairaland looking for senseless post like this to ease their self induced pain and bitterness over the government of PMB.

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Ikengawo: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
ayo2pec:
Most of Nigeria Corporation are used to cutting corner,

Of course it is expected that an anti corruption stance of PMB will affect such firm.

Companies that will strive will be those backed by strong corporate governance and openness.

Take for instance the level of rottenness in Petroleum Industry, Power Sector, .....

Every one now need to sit right.

Thanks

[size=25pt]Calabar traders complain over poor sales[/size]

Traders in Calabar, Cross River, have decried the prevailing low downturn in the country’s economy, saying it had adversely affected business in the markets in the city.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/10/calabar-traders-complain-over-poor-sales/
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by bummyla(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
This Is Serious! God Help Us Oooooh! http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.