Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. (31001 Views)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by ebuiyke(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2015
He lied to her because most women loves and lives in lies and deciet,she loved his money and not him

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Hm
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Truckpusher(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2015
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbo kuenu!
Madam you should have reconsidered na after all baba one chance nor even get waec certificate
Hehe. grin grin
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2015
D husband can communicate to mass of people in lagos that is why he think he has mass communication in unilag

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Laitesmart(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2015
He should have been forgiven nah.

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2015
rember u are a guy
momentum85:
Ewoooo!guys can lie just to impress ladies.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2015
damton:
In as much as i would blame the guy, I think the lady perhaps is partly blame worthy.

Apparently she's one of those girls that like flashy things and the guy knowing that fashioned a ploy to swindle her.
nope, i don't blame her. It's not the fact that he doesn't have all that he claim he has, but the fact that he lied about having all those things.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2015
girls sef de lie angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Truckpusher(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2015
edwife:
Hmmm,when desperation sets in.She was 32 and didn't bother to make adequate inquiries before marrying the fellow.It took her 6 years? undecided undecided

I do understand he deceived her,but if he has provided for the family for 6 years,is there any need for divorce? The death threats probably because she threatened to leave him,this is the only problem here.

Some women are just goats I swear.
How can you date and marry someone for six good years without having a background information about him at least to an appreciable degree?
Who wants to remain married after six years - if I have wife that wants to divorce me after six years of marriage , I'd would be dancing skelewu as long as you're leaving with the kids.

All married people that I know are waiting for their wives to run away just one night. grin

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Eluckyserv: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2015
The reason for divorce is not all right, I believe the lady have some other things which she can't said because of this divorce.
Are their other men who are disturbing you on your marriage? watch well sister. After six year of marriage and your children? or is their no Child? Think it over
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Obynolee(f): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2015
momentum85:

I think the major reason for the divorce is that the guy is poor,because if he is financially buoyant, she will not have divorced her despite the deceit and threat to life.My opinion though.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by HrmOlolade(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Igbo kwenu, fraud kwenu, criminal kwenu.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by LoveStan(f): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2015
chuzzyofficial:
Now i have always advised ladies to "shine" their eyes when going into a relationship especially with someone u barely know anything about.

Yesterday at the customary court in Lagos, the presiding president of the court sitting, dissolved a 6 year-old marriage. It is reported that the relationship between Nnenna Nwokonko and Kelechi Nwokonko, was contracted on deceit.

38-year-old Nnenna, had, on October 28, asked the court to dissolve her six-year-old marriage over alleged threat to life and assault, adding that the relationship was also built on deceit.

“He lied to me that he is a graduate of Mass Communication from the University of Lagos and that he is financially buoyant, only for me to discover that he is just a school certificate holder without any genuine means of income.” She said

The respondent did not deny the allegations of deceit or assault, but told the court that he was not interested in divorcing his wife.

“After consultation with my family and pastors on the implications of divorce and the effect it will have on our child, I no longer want to divorce my wife,” he said.

When the court asked Nnenna if she was willing to consider the respondent’s plea, she said no.

The President then dissolved the marriage, saying that there was obviously no more love and that threat to life had been proven without reasonable doubt.

The court, however, told the respondent to appeal within 30 days if he was not happy with the decision.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/divorce-he-claimed-to-have-degree-in.html

lalasticlala
Women shld be very careful dis days, signs of end time
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by justmenoni: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Must some ladies luv for materialistic purpose grin

quote author=momentum85 post=39860165]Ewoooo!guys can lie just to impress ladies. [/quote]
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by haryomikun(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2015
only insecure guys lie about stuff like this... no need to lie to the woman you wanna spend the rest of your life with.....

meanwhile,,, DJ Haywire's Slow But Dope Mixtape is out guys. Tha' best mixtape to listen in the morning with cool beats. The tracklist is

1.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
2.Falz - Karishika ft. Phyno x Chigul
3.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
4.Runtown feat Wizkid Bend Down Pause
5.DJ JIMMY JATT Ft Wizkid - FEELING THE BEAT
6.Burna Boy - Soke
7.Ketchup - PamPam
8.Timaya - Sanko
9.DJ Shabsy Ft. Kiss Daniel & Sugarboy - Raba
10.Larry Kuti - Olowo Fe Dabira (fast rising act.... dowload at iPunjab.Me)
11.Timaya X Endia X Yung L - Original badman
12.Chris Brown ft Nicki Minaj - Love More
13.Praiz - Sisi ft. Wizkid
14.Phenom - Murda Dem Rmx ft Wizkid
15.Wande Coal Ft. 2Face Idibia - Make You Mine
16.KCEE - Turn by Turn
17.Wizkid - Sound It (Prod. By Sarz)
18.Patoranking - Gal ting riddim cover
19.Chidinma X M.I Abaga- Lorry
20.Mc Galaxy - Go Gaga ft. Cynthia Morgan & JimmyJatt
21.Viktoh ft lil kesh - Skibi dat
22.Wizkid - Ojuelegba (DJ Wal Redrum Refix)
23.Reekado Banks, TJan, Attitude - Coded
24.Patoranking Ft Wande Coal - My Woman My Everything
25.Saeon ft. Wizkid - Boogie Down

The dowload link is http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3cdff54e
Thank you

P.S Go on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/djhaywire1 to see more updates. NL banned me from posting some of my other works
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Has she not also lied to him about her sexual history and other misdeeds that will make a man think twice before proposing marriage to her?Some of you ladies think you are smarter.You like hiding your dirty past to men while expecting him to reveal the truth about himself.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2015
momentum85:
any guy who still does dat na 'murutu mkpaku'
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by RexTramadol1: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2015
This is because he knows what he didn't know!
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Truckpusher(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Obynolee:

I think the major reason for the divorce is that the guy is poor,because if he is financially buoyant, she will not have divorced her despite the deceit and threat to life.My opinion though.
She was probably thinking that one day the guy's degree might fetch him a better opportunity and a better life for them both only to be told that the basic step to achieving all that dream wasn't even there in the first place.
Trust Nigerian women to bail on you if you can't make it rain all the time or at least there is a glimmer of hope of you making it rain someday in the future.
Nigerian women are high profile scammers disguised as wives though not all of them. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by babestella: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2015
The guy must be a talkative.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by MirandaPrestly(f): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Lies and deceit are simply pure evil but I can beat my chest and tell you that the lady never loved him genuinely.

If the man should go down as a crook, well, which he totally is, the lady should as well be saddled with the tag "a deceitful lover"

I was particularly interested in the threat to life and assault part. No matter how much I love someone, once assault comes in, or there's a threat to my life, it's time to check out. More women are getting murdered by their spouses. These murders wouldn't have occurred if the women involved told themselves the simple truth, it's better to live to care for your kids than to die prematurely because you want to stay married. Who will care for the kids?

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2015
We ladies have to becareful,one guy has once told me his a medical doctor which is just sch cert.thank God I didn't fall his victim.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Lies and deceit are simply pure evil but I can beat my chest and tell you that the lady never loved him genuinely.

If the man should go down as a crook, well, which he totally is, the lady should as well be saddled with the tag "a deceitful lover"
grin when he no get money (no reasonable source of income) cheesy undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Kai menene cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by ceemere: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2015
xynerise:
Maybe secondary schools now award Degree in Mass Comm
as long as u can address more than two persons or a crowd and they understand U, omo dats mass communication oo, all join. Una know whether the guy na town crier for him village. Lolz grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Le2money(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2015
But sincerely,Love has nting to do wit d level of ur qualification...maybe cox of d mans threats to her sha...bt come 2 tink of it,i tink d man was only tryin 2 kip hold her wit dos words.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by damton(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2015
VenusBetty:
nope, i don't blame her. It's not the fact that he doesn't have all that he claim he has, but the fact that he lied about having all those things.
ofcourse, he lied perhaps to a lady who has penchant for classy things

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by kestolove95(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Wen ibos won gt common sense?, wetin cert gas to do wit love?...mumu people always money money
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by jauntty: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2015
tonytony208:
Many of them see relationship and marriage as poverty alleviation program.
I love this part... Gonna copy this n share. My colleagues need to laugh

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Most guys usually lie just for a girl to date them! they normally brag of things they don't have( money,houses,companies e.t.c) #BUTWHY
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Wen ibos won gt common sense?, wetin cert gas to do wit love?...mumu people always money money
You always have an affinity for stupidity.
Hope you aren't like this in real life?
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Bimpe29: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Some men are callous sha. Must you lie?
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Theultimate(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2015
But believe me, Ladies prefer lies than anything else.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / World's Biggest Babies Ever Born / A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.