Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. (31010 Views)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2015
AreaFada2:

Not everybody has the courage to be who they are.

Most people including many ladies have become very materialistic.

As we speak, there are tall handsome labourers dating top female bankers and high flying ladies. How?

Those guys maybe small time farmers in villages in Oyo, Ogun but have friends with nice flats in Lagos.
He comes to Lagos every 2 or 3 weeks. Meet these ladies at Owambe dos. He would claim to work offshore with an oil company. maybe he has a friend who actually does. So knows lots about oil companies.

After selling produce in the village, he comes to Lagos and buys her a decent perfume or bag as a present. Now, this is investment. Because the girl would wasily borrow him 500k if he asks nicely.grin

Often before she knows it, she's pregnant.

Real life, not only in Nollywood.

The banker won't date that poor labourer is she knew the truth from the beginning.

Some guys live in their relative's Lekki duplex. The relative lives abroad.
He would fegn ownership of the duplex and use it to entice girls.

Girls like to claim they are not impressed by wealth but we all know the truth. grin cheesy

It's disgusting but some ladies make it attractive for some guys to be dishonest. cheesy
Good point but not well reasoned.

There are so many attributes that would puts a woman off a potential bf. This is where you failed to think your point through. Did this farmer displayed any of these characteristics? I am quite sure he also pretended to be nice. What woman in her right senses wouldn't fall for Mr Nice with money? sad

Your sister can be a victim of Mr Nice wwith moneycheesy therefore do not be too cocky.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Priceless00(f): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmm... After six years
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by kunle75(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2015
momentum85:
Ewoooo!guys can lie just to impress ladies.

Ladies can accept lies without verification and very glutinous in nature...........................tooth for tath
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by GentleToks(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2015
raayah:
Building a marriage on deceit is just wrong.

But to add insult to injury, this man was abusing her.

She should go ahead and divorce. Her life is precious.
Most of you calling her shallow have conveniently ignored the life threat and assault part which I am pretty sure is her main reason for divorcing this man.
Lying is one thing but assault + death threats +lying are warning signs of a sociopath.

Red alert!!!!!

Boys, the moment you see a lady picking on things like this, run for your future. She is one of those westernised screwed up ladies that would pick on your silly words and demand for divorce at every slight issues..

She never loved the guy in question in the first place. Certificate would ve been the least thing on her mind if she truly love him from onset.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by damton(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2015
daretodiffer:

Did you actually think this through before posting it? There are many women getting married to men who has very little every fvcking weekend.

Ofcourse, and there are women also that are attracted to flashy things of love. hence they get swindled

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by fulanigirl(f): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
It seems like the men on this forum are always ready to call a woman a goldigger. This man deceived her into marrying him but somehow she's the one in the wrong. Everyone knows what they want in life and a partner and he robbed her of it. If I was in her shoes I would've divorced him earlier. I've worked very hard to be financially stable and I wouldn't dream of marrying someone that isn't stable and can't support himself never mind a family.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by ceejay80s(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2015
The husband is stupid and the wife is useless
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by ahnie: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2015
I still counter it,not every guy.it all zero down to the person you are frolicking with.
utenwuson:
every guy! is jst dt u can't. find. out!
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by boolet: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2015
I once met a lady who claimed to be a graduate of OAU; I asked her department and she said Bis admin... for OAU? shocked

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by obinnashady(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2015
daretodiffer:

She also chopped his kpomoundecided. It takes two to tango. The marriage could have been based on love. However I am not surprised, the first thing mentally unstable men think of when a woman is the victim, is how she could have brought it upon herself.
she will soon reach menopause,so all the demerits go to her considering her age and all
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by olatricia(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Bros, are u writing in English or Anago?
kunle75:

Ladies can accept lies without verification and very glutinous in nature...........................tooth for tath
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by toyinid78: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Micheal jackson no get degree,tuface noget,bill gate no get,buhari no get,pastor mathew ashimolowo no get,femi kuti no get, many great guys out there no get,,,,one uganda guy is world ugliest man he no get n he marry a very prtty lady.....we all know d bride price of an igbo bae na money

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by AreaFada2: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2015
daretodiffer:

Good point but not well reasoned.

There are so many attributes that would puts a woman off a potential bf. This is where you failed to think your point through. Did this farmer displayed any of these characteristics? I am quite sure he also pretended to be nice. What woman in her right senses wouldn't fall for Mr Nice with money? sad

Your sister can be a victim of Mr Nice wwith moneycheesy therefore do not be too cocky.
My friend, I talk from what I have seen and heard from reliable sources I'm always frank with ladies, something only VERY few ladies are ready to accept. If my sister fails to see through a so called nice guy who indeed isn't, she deserves it. I spare nobody irrespective of affiliation.

I have always told them to better date a good hardworking guy, rich or poor. We date the girls and we know what they fall for. Lately, it's 90% money. And I have a few years on my back too. They can deny it from here to Jupiter and back.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Generalk007: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2015
women dnt lk truth is better u lied to them
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by geefasee: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2015
hmmm he paid your bride price, sheltered you, clothed you, fed you, took care of you for six years and it is now you discovered he is not what you think he was. I think what is inside your ocean is more than fish you are raising up for people to see......
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by utenwuson: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2015
ahnie:
I still counter it,not every guy.it all zero down to the person you are frolicking with.
lol! only if u really wanna investigate! try not on ur guy cos u ll b surprise cos he ll confirm ds! #idontpretend
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by missyadorable(f): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Same issue I had with my ex.So glad I didn't rush to marry him or ignore the warning signs.Dude lied he was a chemical engr n worked in the rig only for me to find out he had only an SSCE and worked as a cleaner in a ship.

He said he lied to fit into my social class.
What? Lawyer wife + Cleaner husband=GOD FORBID

Oops! I was lucky!! No wonder he was "pushing" for marriage so early in the relationship..Wayo!

Better to be truthful,there are still rich/educated ladies who can marry poor/stark illiterates.Everybody has his/her choice,taste and class.

It's not pride.and even if it is,nothing wrong with it.
Each and everyone of us has a level of pride!

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by missyadorable(f): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2015
fulanigirl:
It seems like the men on this forum are always ready to call a woman a goldigger. This man deceived her into marrying him but somehow she's the one in the wrong. Everyone knows what they want in life and a partner and he robbed her of it. If I was in her shoes I would've divorced him earlier. I've worked very hard to be financially stable and I wouldn't dream of marrying someone that isn't stable and can't support himself never mind a family.
Well said.dont mind these men..If it was the other way round,they would have screaming for the woman's head.double standards.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Skmoda360(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2015
ahnie:
Pointer...some guys,not all guys.
na sooo, you made my day with your good response. kiss

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by dacovajnr: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2015
After 6yrs?wht took her so long? Lobbish undecided
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by fm7070: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2015
the woman better manage what she has.
the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by ahnie: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Dont mention.
Skmoda360:

na sooo, you made my day with your good response. kiss
my husband prompted my response.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2015
Ur mama
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Johnnoo(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2015
ahnie:
Pointer...some guys,not all guys.

Nice one... wink

1 Like

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by edwife(f): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some women are just goats I swear.
How can you date and marry someone for six good years without having a background information about him at least to an appreciable degree?
Who wants to remain married after six years - if I have wife that wants to divorce me after six years of marriage , I'd would be dancing skelewu as long as you're leaving with the kids.

All married people that I know are waiting for their wives to run away just one night. grin

Cowards! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2015
damton:
In as much as i would blame the guy, I think the lady perhaps is partly blame worthy.

Apparently she's one of those girls that like flashy things and the guy knowing that fashioned a ploy to swindle her.

Bros women, I mean all women worship one thing; money. If you have it beyond what their brain can comprehend, you become their god. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by olatricia(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Ugly thing like you, even a mechanic wey never bath after work can toast...Let alone a doctor. A n wa eran to ni iho.... igbin e n yoju... Taa!
Holuwakemmy16:
Ur mama
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by ginggerxy: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Nzepresh:
Na so oh. So go borrow money, borrow big car, form owner of big house, within a short time the lady will still find out. Why tell lies to someone you wish to spend the rest of you life with?
becos dats wat ladies like. you dnt like the truth
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by miqos02(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2015
dem dey appeal divorce ?
chuzzyofficial:

[b]The court, however, told the respondent to appeal within 30 days [/b]if he was not happy with the decision.

Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by brownsug(f): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Nah! Dis is one in a million case among igbos. Believe me igbo guys grew up to treat women nice

Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbo kuenu!
Madam you should have reconsidered na after all baba one chance nor even get waec certificate
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by chysam: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
damton:
In as much as i would blame the guy, I think the lady perhaps is partly blame worthy.

Apparently she's one of those girls that like flashy things and the guy knowing that fashioned a ploy to swindle her.

May your wisdom never fail even at 100yrs old!!!
Re: Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. by fulanigirl(f): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
missyadorable:

Well said.dont mind these men..If it was the other way round,they would have screaming for the woman's head.double standards.

It seems like men of nowadays don't want to aim high and they are mad at women that want more for themselves. No matter how hard a woman works if her partner doesn't it won't work. So why marry someone that will drag you down in life?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage / Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.