Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) (41403 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Underage Voters In Bayelsa Election (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Wizlove(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2015
With the "change" we've seen so far,we don't need another change. Holy ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by jascon1(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Khd95:
Is dis supposed to b a news

a piece of news is correct. The news. Some news. Etc
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by mKc9ET(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Op i think dat car is d ones they used during d general election bcuz no reasonable human in dis country will even agree to design his car with dat CHANGE scam this time even if millions is involveo only Buhari-hausa-fulani-APC devil's will do so because of there selfish interest to take over River State.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by maxti: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2015
lol!
Guess he meant Branded.
REDDEVILS1:
Biko how is this customized.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by mKc9ET(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2015
Wizlove:
With the "change" we've seen so far,we don't need another change. Holy ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let CHANGE catch fire abi? hahahah
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by mKc9ET(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2015
grin grin grin ;
maxti:
lol!
Guess he meant Branded.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by justjify(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2015
jonhemma11:
Ahead of the December 5 governorship election in Bayelsa state,APC customized cars for street to street campaign for APC's flag bearer Timipre Sylva and his running mate Igiri were spotted in the streets of Bayelsa.

http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/bayelsa-governorship-electionsapc.html?m=1
OP and MR BLOGGER both of you deserve to be tied to the stick and flogged publicly. You mentioned CARS but we can only see ONE car. These lies are fresh and hot from #ThePitOfHell. Pictures or forever STFU angry
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by justjify(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=menix post=39867146]Why some people refuse get sense

How is this rubbish a FP material, how is that car customized

Thats how the MODS been falling our hands since 1414ad... Lemmie do this for the first time. cc: elasticlala lalasticlala do take note,you guys should push just anything to the front page. This is not an FP material except you love lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Louislewis: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2015
[size=20pt]Since May 29, we still dey wait for "CHANGE". We neva see hmm break light. APC CHANGE, we neva see. Buhari CHANGE, we neva see. Even, conductor CHANGE kpakpa...we neva see. Bayelsaian, make una no enter once chance...[/size]
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2015
we have a lot of idle people on this forum. angry
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by mosesdejaviano(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2015
What a great nation we are in indeed. We are still doing things as in the 15th century.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by olumohsaheed: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
so?
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Codedworld1: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
even though am an APC fan .billions of naira will be spent on election which can be of good to the masses.I blame the voters because the language we understand is money which the politician knows it the poor man problem. we need to change the mentality.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Khd95(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
jascon1:
a piece of news is correct. The news. Some news. Etc
tanks

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Saylawchar(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
mployer:

Lol,

They are still using this 'change' scam grin

My bro....... I just dey laff here, this change scam Don enter waterside, make my pple for that side better shine their eyes ohhh before they rob them of change
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by nemelu123(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
don't like APC but that's a compound not a street
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by honestlmd39: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nigerians are still evaluating ,watching the emergency of reality of change in the country since May29th .
Therefore ,it isn't news anyway.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
apc would not win in bayelsa.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by collinxraver(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Seunbukola187:
APC hmmmmm! I case my rest smiley
u b lecturer oooo. I case my rest
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Seunbukola187(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
You go fear na
collinxraver:

u b lecturer oooo. I case my rest
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by bigerboy200: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
kingdompropty:
Bayelsa people should collect their money and vote....we all know now grin

We are still dealing with their oga at the centre. Impunity, bigotry, cluelessness, lie and denials etc.
D way people collected ur Hero's millions of Naira but still kicked him out to Otuoke??
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by bigtime652(m): 5:40am On Nov 11, 2015
NOTHING BAD TO THIS NOW, INDIVIDUALLY CAN AVOID TO DO THIS NOW, I BEG CHANGE TOPIC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North / Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.