Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Amaechi Meets Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Meets Wike (3317 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos / Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Meets Wike by basty: 5:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Eight years ago they were confidants. They ate together, laughed together, cried
together. The pain of one was the pain of the other and the joy of one was the joy of the
other. They jointly celebrated. They jointly defended the state against EFCC invasions.
They were “like lightning and thunder, inseparable.” All those disappeared, melted away
when power entered their lives. Now, along this very narrow corridor, they meet. One
takes a furtive glance at the other and pretends he does not exist. He made to pass
him...
Amaechi: Bros, so you don’t know how to greet again?
Wike: Shouldn’t I have said that? You who saw me from afar and threw away your face
as if no one is here. If you can’t acknowledge my sheer size, at least, my position should
have been respected...
Amaechi: Your position? What position? Governor? Mchewwww. (Looks aside) As if he is
the first to be governor. He has forgotten I was there for eight years...an upstart
empowered by us.
Wike: Eight years, and so what? I hope you are not getting carried away by your social
media worshippers who call you ‘Jagaban’ of Niger Delta; Commander of South South
politics? You have forgotten that goats follow only the one with fresh palm fronds and
no one makes way for the rider of the horse of yesterday. You even hissed at the
governor of your state. If it were under the military, you know what the wages of that sin
would have been?
Amaechi: You are not my governor. Have you forgotten what the tribunal said? If you
like kontinuu to insult me, strutting all around like a peacock. We will soon organise a
reception to welcome you back home so you can resume the only title you merit —
husband of your wife...
Wike: Is that the assurance you got from your witches and wizards? They have lost their
vision. You will be disappointed.
Amaechi: Meanwhile, sorry o. I can see you now know how painful it could be to be
without a powerful mum to run to every five minutes. Those guys really spoilt you while
their power lasted. How are you going to cope now? Now that Mummy and Daddy are no
longer in the Villa, who do you report me to now? Villaless governor. Dia Ris Godu
ooo...
Wike: I know you have no respect for elders. And I am not surprised; even the one who
created your political relevance, how did you treat him? That is why we are making you
an Abuja politician. Just remain there with your insults.
Amaechi: You know what it means to be minister under a saintly General?
Wike: Minister? So, you are this excited because a Fulani man wants to make you the
new Orubebe? Ok o....I thought you were so blessed with a very huge sense of self-
worth. What has gotten into you? I can’t believe my Rotimi is falling head over heels
because he is going to do what small men already did.
Amaechi: Look, Chief of Staff...
Wike: Who is your Chief of Staff? Continue eating today’s pounded yam with last year’s
bushmeat. I moved on to higher grounds when you felt threatened by my clout. You
thought Abuja would pluck my beautiful feathers but I came back a peacock — king of
birds...
Amaechi: Peacock indeed. A songless bird beautified with our plumage is now flaunting
its feathers in our face. No wonder you roll, stroll and strut the streets as if you are the
first to be governor here....
Wike: I may not be the first to be governor here but I am the first to demystify a sitting
governor in Rivers State. You couldn’t install your protege and so the whole world won’t
know peace, abi? Abeegi. I cowed you and you won’t stop smarting from the well
deserved humiliation. I will...
Amaechi: Now, listen! You know the meaning of living on borrowed time? If you don’t, I
promise I will show you the meaning soon...very soon.
Wike: When are you returning our money?
Amaechi: Which money? Did I sign any cheque? Abegi...say something else joor.
Wike: And the other time you said you never took or gave a bribe in your life, Rotimi. It
is me Nyesom talking o...Can you swear by your third leg that you meant what you
said?
Amaechi: I’m a Christian. You are the native doctor who can swear by Egbesu gods...if
you like go to Benin or Ile Ife to swear by their 201 gods...me, na only one God I am
looking up to...
Wike: That reminds me of the rivers we crossed before we could take power here...Now,
look into my eyes....say those words again....
Rotimi looks at Nyesom. His lips about to say something but, at that moment, a pilot
strolled in to tell one of them his jet was ready. The other sends for his own pilot to ask
when his own flight will be set...They cast one last, long look at each other...Former
friends...tomorrow is another day. It is a dream!

[url]tribuneonlineng.com/node/21757
[/url]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Meets Wike by ORACLE1975(m): 6:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Loi
Re: Amaechi Meets Wike by Cutehector(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Meets Wike by verygudbadguy(m): 6:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Good one to start d day with...
Re: Amaechi Meets Wike by frankman365(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2015
The name of the game is politics!
Re: Amaechi Meets Wike by osazeeblue01: 6:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Deceing their people.
Re: Amaechi Meets Wike by abiambo(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2015
Just so u know... those 2 are matured men and I can bet u heavy that if those 2 are caught in desame room all alone, it will be hugs and laughter... Don't follow political stories and propaganda to ur grave o... them know whr dem dey meet am call each other more frequently than u can imagine. That's y it's foolish to become thugs fr politicians. Or is it news that those 2 belong to desame organisation? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Amaechi Meets Wike by Jaymima(f): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2015
OP No pix? and you you expect me to believe you?
Re: Amaechi Meets Wike by RedCard1(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Mtchewwwww!!
Re: Amaechi Meets Wike by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Anyone who is close to wike, and has seen him recently can observe that wike has reduced in body size.
Obviously, he's been thinking a lot.
Re: Amaechi Meets Wike by lmm4real: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Pisure orrrr u know the drill
Re: Amaechi Meets Wike by ibisko04: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Dream land

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Is Landlocked By Niger Delta- Can There Be A Country Inside Another Country / Wikileaks To Expose Obama And Clinton Role In Propping Buhari / Pregnant Zahra Buhari Shows Off Baby Bump (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.