Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Can I Backup My Appeal With A Letter From My Employer(schengen) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Backup My Appeal With A Letter From My Employer(schengen) (519 Views)

Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience / Passport Of A Nigerian Confiscated By Employer In Oman / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Backup My Appeal With A Letter From My Employer(schengen) by soronzo: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2015
I was denied schengen visa (France) on the terms that (1)Reason:information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable (2)your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.I am surely going to appeal but I just need to ask this forum if it will be appropriate for me to backup my appeal letter with anoda letter from my employer.I'm suggesting this idea so that this will shows my employer are aware of my trip.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Given Official Farewell In Malta. / Malaysia Visa / When You Travel In Group Or As Family Don't Use Hotels, Use Apartment Hotels!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.