Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics (14998 Views)

Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, believe u me. Bullets can't get to where I am. Even the late coward Ojukwu never died for Biafra. He fled and later came back to enjoy his life. He pounced on bianca ( FFK leftover) and started ffucking her while supporting the Nigerian Nation.
These Biafra riff-raffs remaining on the street will die for nothing.

When will you demented goofy realized that biafra is not about Ojukwu or Nnamdi kanu ? It's all about freedom. Killing Nnamdi kanu today will not be end the agitation, another person will rise up to carry on were the last one stopped. No matter wat u do, the desire for self determination can never be suppressed.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by theDEVILisHERE: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
dayo23:
Nigeria police should Kill them all and spear no soul alive! I repeat, it an order "Kill them all" every single miscreant! angry "Quote Me and Die before december 31st"

You wish evil on innocent people agitating for their freedom
Just know this
Evil will come to you

When it starts
Remember someone told you so

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
Themonster:
[s][/s]

you can only rant online behind your misreable keyboard
show yourself at any part of SE and publicly rant this nonsense i swear if you no die that day call me bastard
useless demdem the bastard vulture
[/s]

Ok Bastard, what i stated which u qouted is no rant but a statement of fact. Biafra was heavily defeated by the Nigerian forces decades ago. Ur mothers and sisters were serially raped by the awusas. Ur children were starved to death. Kwashiokor was unfortunately their portion throughout. Biafra was utterly destroyed that ur hero left u and fled. This fool later died a Nigerian citizen.
These are the undisputed facts. Even ur remaining fathers still living will confirm it. Go ask them.
Mess with the Nigerian forces at ur peril. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by melodies: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Iyalode please don't be deceived, PH is not part of Biafra territory.

IyaIode:

Port-harcourt is your territory too. Okay
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

When will you demented goofy realized that biafra is not about Ojukwu or Nnamdi kanu ? It's all about freedom. Killing Nnamdi kanu today will be end the agitation, another person will rise up to carry on were the last one stopped. No matter wat u do, the desire for self determination can never be suppressed.

so in ur daft state, causing mayhem and disturbing the peace of innocent passerbys and intimidating them will assure u ur mirage freedom right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
IyaIode:

When are you starting Lagos protest, i am more interested in that one
not only u are an lmbecile but an in redeemable one so its no longer protest in as its now Lagos Yoruba try get sense na its a free gift dem no de buy am

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by nameo: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
zik4ever:
I am not Igbo and I am neither Hausa nor Yoruba and this issue isn't just about one tribe. More people are joining for various reasons. At this stage, I need to make a contribution. Parts of Port Harcourt especially Aba road is currently locked down due to the IPOD protests. Even the security forces have gotten tired of firing tear gas. The government of Nigeria needs to manage this situation with better tact and dexterity so that we do not have a full blown crisis on our hands. I don't see the government and security agencies being able to fight on multiple fronts. They have not defeated Boko Haram. Places like Taraba State are on the precipice. Forget all braggadocio, the Niger Delta is becoming more restive and criminality is escalating nationwide. The Fulani-farmers killings are resulting in more fatalities and some of the marauders have become even more murderous. Women and children are being raped. Bank robberies are on the uptick. Jobless, hungry and angry people are getting agitated. Civil servants got paid last week and many are still being owed. Whoever has access to those in power, should tell them something is about to give!

Probably the only reasonable persons on this thread
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Themonster: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:
[s]

Ok Bastard, what u stated is no rant but a statement of fact. Biafra was heavily defeated by the Nigerian forces decades ago. Ur mothers and sisters were serially raped by the awusas. Ur children were starved to death. Biafra was utterly destroyed that ur hero left u and fled. This fool later died a Nigerian citizen.
These are the undisputed facts. Even ur remaining fathers still living will confirm it. Go ask them.
[/s]

You're a vagabond vulture the same Nigerian army abi forces that runs from bokoharam and trembles at the hearing of MEND (Tompolo) grin

your Buharian army are bunch of Hopeless rapist and cowards headed by gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii.

ezi ofia

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by kernel501: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nellizzy:
they didn't ask their fathers how it was in 1966

They don't want to know how Awolowo committed suicide.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
melodies:
Iyalode please don't be deceived, PH is not part of Biafra territory.

These Biafra riff-raffs will claim that Biafraland starts from Under River Benue up to the Atlantic Ocean. grin grin Jokers they are.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
dainformant:
This is happening now: A mammoth crowd of pro-biafra supporters are presently marching from Abia to Port Harcourt in Rivers state. They have been stopped by stern-looking policemen who have blocked as depicted in the pictures....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/breaking-heavy-standoff-between.html

These pictures were taken from citadell college, 2nd floor.

Demdem:

Ask ur papa. He may know the reason for ur lies.

You're doomed already and your stupidity is non-negotiable.

If your father is not a simpleton, tell me where you are! Or keep quiet.

The pro-biafran protesters have grounded aba road.

There's teargas everywhere but biafrans have not retreated.

Shell RA is on standstill, the soldiers are chasing civilians, not biafrans!

People can only pass if they raise hands.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by iconaus: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Japhtee:
Even if they end up not achieving anything from this protest, I must commend their brevity. If only we can constantly put our leaders under such pressure I bet the fat leaders sitting at Abuja doing nothing to better our lives will have a rethink.

One other thing I commend them for is how peaceful n coordinated the match at Aba was yesterday unlike some region in this country. It has gone a long way to show that south east people re realy enlightened. In my Opinion!

we re not almahajiris hausa Fulani illiterate that would start killing people and burning down property or lagos alaye that would staring carting away peoples goods from the shops
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Paretomaster(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
QTEST007:
They should just let them go.

for God sake who is holding then na? they should just disassociate themselves from Nigeria, and move away from our territory.

why are they asking for our blessing, na by force?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themonster:
[s][/s]

You're a vagabond vulture the same Nigerian army abi forces that runs from bokoharam and trembles at the hearing of MEND (Tompolo) grin

your Buharian army are bunch of Hopeless rapist and cowards headed by gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii.

ezi ofia

Self acclaimed bastard, Boko Haram is a far more deadly organisation than biafrauds. Tell me, how many suicide bombers have u fools produced? grin grin u fools are cowards and u dare not. grin grin its insane to be comparing both criminal organisation. Tompolo and his MEND madness were only assumed to be powerful because we had incompetent C-in-C in power. Let ur Tompolo show his ugly face now. Upon all the threats these fools made before the election, Buhari entered, they all conform. They knew a new Sheriff surely was in charge grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Dapaboy: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Anybody that touch any unarmed protester will have their case file opened in the Hague.
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Themonster: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Self acclaimed bastard, Boko Haram is a far more deadly organisation than biafrauds. Tell me, how many suicide bombers have u fools produced? grin grin u fools are cowards and u dare not. grin grin its insane to be comparing both criminal organisation. Tompolo and his MEND madness were only assumed to be powerful because we had incompetent C-in-C in power. Let ur Tompolo show his ugly face now. Upon all the threats these fools made before the election, Buhari entered, they all conform. They knew a new Sheriff surely was in charge grin grin grin
[/s]

tell Buhari to dare tompolo if he's man enough. just a meeting he's already shitting in his pants because he's a terrorist coward general not talk of shameless snake charming bastard demon buruntashi.

Buhari is not man enough to fight illiterate less sophisticated bokoharam talk more of tompolo that gat war ship grin

get that into your Hopeless bastard brain you disgusting shameless vulture.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by melodies: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
They could have achieved Biafra a long time ago if they had stuck to the states in their region.

Demdem:

These Biafra riff-raffs will claim that Biafraland starts from Under River Benue up to the Atlantic Ocean. grin grin Jokers they are.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by lordonwils(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
do u really think the people of ph and rivers state in general or any other south south state would want to support ur biafra agenda?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Yanks101: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Imanuelle:

These pictures were taken from citadell college, 2nd floor.

Fool, ur picture showed nothing. Even many can be seen not raising their hand

i am doomed already and your stupidity is non-negotiable.

Was that what ur papa told u?

If your father is not a simpleton, tell me where you are! Or keep quiet.

Ur papa na eediot even at that i will still tell u where i am. i am around 1st Artillery not far from Callus Miller. Vehicles are currently moving and infact am about driving down across to Okporo. Business is ongoing down here.

The pro-biafran protesters have grounded aba road.

Ur Wish !!!! grin grin grin DO u even know the full length of Aba road? so in ur daft state, nothing is ongoing right?

There's teargas everywhere but biafrans have not retreated.

Yes, some stubborn remnants of Biafra are still hanging around. They are jobless actually. These ones have sworn to die for nothing and they will surely die.

Shell RA is on standstill, the soldiers are chasing civilians, not biafrans!

Its a matter of time, what we are experiencing in Artillery right now will spread across there.

People can only pass if they raise hands.

Fool, nothing of such here.

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Yanks101: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by brown3: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:

Ask ur papa. He may know the reason for ur lies.
u this bastard yoruba caward again.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themonster:
[s][/s]

tell Buhari to dare tompolo if he's man enough. just a meeting he's already shitting in his pants because he's a terrorist coward general not talk of shameless snake charming bastard demon buruntashi.

Goon, Buhari is the President. Tompolo is his subject and Tompolo is currently loyal to him. no one needs to dare anyone grin grin

Buhari is not man enough to fight illiterate less sophisticated bokoharam talk more of tompolo that gat war ship grin

Again, Evil Boko Haram is a far dangerous and delicate criminal organisation than Biafra riff-raffs. Again, how many suicide bombers have u fools produced? grin grin

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
melodies:
They could have achieved Biafra a long time ago if they had stuck to the states in their region.

That is the problem. Biafrans arent wired to remain in their states. They are wired to migrate. Imagine fools wanting freedom while remaining in Lagos. They are only wasting their time.

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
brown3:
me this bastard yoruba caward again.

So, how is this my ffucking business. Go ask ur ashawo mama who ur real papa is. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by lordonwils(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
yea i agree with u on ur self determination chant.. but y do u think port harcourt or d south south in general must be included in ur biafra struggle. ur taking the fight outside ur borders nd thats not fair to d people . Fight ur battles nd if they're interested they'll join u.let me remind u that they also reserve the right to self determination too. u cant force people to follow u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Themonster: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:
Buhari is a certified bastard terrorist
ok
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
Themonster:

ok
[/s]

Not unexpected grin grin Very Empty soul. grin grin
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Themonster: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

buhari is a terrorist that fears tompolo he's a coward grin grin Very Empty soul. grin grin
ok
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by melodies: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
As a matter of fact, the best way to prove that they can be on their own is to move massively back to the SE and develop it.

I prefer to watch a masquerade that dances on its own feet and not the one that dances on someone's head.

Demdem:

That is the problem. Biafrans arent wired to remain in their states. They are wired to migrate. Imagine fools wanting freedom while remaining in Lagos. They are only wasting their time.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Themonster:

ok

Demdem:
[s][/s]

Ok Bastard, what i stated which u qouted is no rant but a statement of fact. Biafra was heavily defeated by the Nigerian forces decades ago. Ur mothers and sisters were serially raped by the awusas. Ur children were starved to death. Kwashiokor was unfortunately their portion throughout. Biafra was utterly destroyed that ur hero left u and fled. This fool later died a Nigerian citizen.
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
melodies:
As a matter of fact, the best way to prove that they can be on their own is to move massively back to the SE and develop it.

I prefer to watch a masquerade that dances on its own feet and not the one that dances on someone's head.

Excellent Point u raised there. Charity begins at home but will these Biafra miscreants listen?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" / Am Alive And Well says Deziani Alison-Madueke, Petroleum Minister / FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.