Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics (14990 Views)

Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by pazienza(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

There is anothet way to handle the Biafran issue at least the Port Harcourt version..the answer is Tribalism

If we simply arouse sentiments that the Biafran protesters are intent on grabbing our land from us, then there will clash between your protesters and Riverians resulting in bloodshed and nepotism towards Igbos.

As for now, its partly amusing and taken with a pinch of salt by us..the uncertainty due to the election annulment is our major concern.

Wasn't that your mission all these while? I mean selling the "Biafrans want to grab Niger deltans land and oil" propaganda?

Well, news flash, you failed in your mission, the Niger deltans know better. That propaganda has run it's full course, it's totally ineffective now, the people have developed acquired resistance to it, you will need to invent a new propaganda, if you hope to accomplish you division mission.

Oyigbo had stuck to their Igbo identity since after the war, yet no South Easterner is claiming Oyigbo oil wealth or lands. The rest of Igboid know better now, even the sensible minorities.Identifying with SE will not cost them their lands or their crude oil wealth, if it didn't cost small Oyigbo theirs.

Biafra is the movement of the commoners, it's greater than both you and I, and it's sure greater than a colonial contraption like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
blazetitov:

Where were all these people during GEJ's administration? So, because there is no avenue to make fraudulent and blood money again, then you people resort to chanting Biafra.

This is one of the sensible things I have read in this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by jpphilips(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
pazienza:

" You don't have a line of defense when the same organ of Govt to serve that purpose have collapsed. As a matter of fact thanks to the Wisdom of Obasanjo, who relinquished Bakassi to Cameroon, Cameroon would have changed its capital to Abuja, and Nigerians taken to slavery".

This was your post. You will have defenseless Biafrans conducting peaceful protest shot at, but your useless military couldn't stand Cameroun military, and even you recognized the fact that Cameroun would have over run your useless military. Lol!

grin grin grin grin you really dug out that post, quite resourceful of you, they can be given non lethal shots, its not a big deal.
There is nothing peaceful about blocking a federal road and setting tires on fire, I cant even leave my office, most of them dont even know their way around PH, useless Ngwa boys.
After a hot Police chase, one was asking directions how to regroup with his fellow urchins, Police have run out of tear gas and Ammunition just enjoying the show. No serious business today thanks to these Ngwa f00ls, yet someone will ask me why I am pissed.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by jpphilips(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yujin:

Between my quoting you and your senseless orders to kill innocent and peaceful protesters which deserves the death penalty? There's power in words so I invoke the spirit of death between you and I. Before this year runs if you don't publicly denounce this your irrational outburst against the IPOB with apologies let death find you. If I did wrong by quoting you may it find me. Amen

What is peaceful about blocking federal roads and setting tires ablaze polluting the whole environment? why can't they go to a park like the fuel subsidy Ojota rally?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by jpphilips(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
pazienza:

I tell you, the fear is real. I have insiders within the zoo army, the feelers I am getting is that their chiefs are scared to their bones, they don't have the numbers or ammunitions to handle a Biafran revolution right now, Boko Haram have decimated their numbers and depleted their military budgets.

They want to handle this Biafran ish as peaceful as possible, as they can't afford to engage in war at two fronts, seeing as they have been stretched to to the limit by Boko haram, and their military budget keep dropping as the global crude oil price keep dropping and Nigeria economy bound to enter into recession.

Their rulers are shitting in their pants, while the loud mouths stay in the safety of their homes talking trash.

You didn't say anything new, make no mistakes, those touts aint ready to die, mark my words, I spent nearly the whole day watching them, the sound of police vehicles scare the sh!t out of them, one wounded protester will end this madness real quick, trust me on that one.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by jpphilips(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
pazienza:

Wasn't that your mission all these while? I mean selling the "Biafrans want to grab Niger deltans land and oil" propaganda?

Well, news flash, you failed in your mission, the Niger deltans know better. That propaganda has run it's full course, it's totally ineffective now, the people have developed acquired resistance to it, you will need to invent a new propaganda, if you hope to accomplish you division mission.

Oyigbo had stuck to their Igbo identity since after the war, yet no South Easterner is claiming Oyigbo oil wealth or lands. The rest of Igboid know better now, even the sensible minorities.Identifying with SE will not cost them their lands or their crude oil wealth, if it didn't cost small Oyigbo theirs.

Biafra is the movement of the commoners, it's greater than both you and I, and it's sure greater than a colonial contraption like Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin delusion at its peak
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by jpphilips(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
pazienza:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin delusion at its peak, is Nnamdi Kanu a commoner? how much has been contributed to him so far? The Igbo elites are quiet to know if they will affix themselves in this present APC government, once their hopes run out, you will watch what happens next.
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by pazienza(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by pazienza(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
jpphilips:

You didn't say anything new, make no mistakes, those touts aint ready to die, mark my words, I spent nearly the whole day watching them, the sound of police vehicles scare the sh!t out of them, one wounded protester will end this madness real quick, trust me on that one.

So you are willing to kill harmless civilians to preserve your failed country, but couldn't fight armed Camerounian Army to preserve the Zoo bakassi borders.

You will only end up Turning a peaceful protest into an armed violent struggle.
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by jpphilips(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
pazienza:

"Non Lethal" is interpreted as "kill" in Biafran English, you see why I hardly take you guys seriously, I am glad you are researching my post archive, continue with that, there is so much information there in, in no time, you will remove your mask of Ignorance and thank me later.
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by pazienza(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
jpphilips:

"Non Lethal" is interpreted as "kill" in Biafran English, you see why I hardly take you guys seriously, I am glad you are researching my post archive, continue with that, there is so much information there in, in no time, you will remove your mask of Ignorance and thank me later.

Well, if the Nigerian Army was able to "wound" armed Camerounian Army rather than run with their tail stuck between their Two legs, Bakassi would still be part of Cross River state by now, don't you think so?
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by T051N(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
urbanmonk:
CEO, chances are high that it might be hard finding one person among the protesters whom you are better than.
I'm not in support of Biafra but this reply is so funny
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Damfostopper(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
emmydeep:

I bet you, no member of your family will live to tell the story of what the biafrans will do to you.
wat will biafra do....are d militant ?....y nt march to sambisa n feel d heat....daft pipu
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Kestolovee95(f): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
urbanmonk:
no need. Those who used starvation as a policy and their masters in the north are ironically today those that are starving. While d ones up north are ba bia Allahs, their slaves in the west have been reduced to corporate beggars.

The clock is ticking, no more going back.

Guy you no get chill? Dayumm! u wickid! ;S
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
bukifemi1:
cool
Are you saying yorubas cannot play better football than yeeeebos? u forgot to mention dat d coaches if d teams are ibos
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by lawrenceunaa: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
Some people are jobless
aren't u jobless ? U keep one typing from one thread to another that the are jobless forgetting the log in ur eyes.
IPOB members are jobless because there is no hope in restructuring Nigeria . If the generation of today is this jobless then what of generation being born and those yet unborn.

#SAYNOTONIGERIA
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:

That fence u see there is Shell RA along aba Road and yes these miscreants are currently causing mayhem. I trust the Nigerian security forces to disperse them. Expect blood to flow.
Karma is real, ur blood might just end up joining the flow literally. Keep supporting evil. With recent happening I really don't know what democracy means anymore, buhari thinks he is still in the military era. When there's a protest u dnt use live bullets am pretty sure u are not aware of that
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
IyaIode:

Hah After 3 million lifes genocide
when people start thinking like this then u know there is a need for a brain re-calibration. WHAT MANNER OF INDIVIDUAL SEES NOTHING WRONG IN A GENOCIDE?
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Qelvin(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, the cursed state of ur father is none of my business. Does rumuokoro sounds the same as artillery which that post made reference to? Ur lineage is doomed.
Hopeless liar, broken record... Your lies got exposed in plain sight and you still have the audacity to exude your typical Yoruba buffoonery? Bastard, I can't wait for this flame of hate to consume you, if your mama born you well go out to the streets of PH and open that rotten mouth of yours and spew your rubbish to any Igbo nearby...useless product of for circumstance
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Qelvin:

Hopeless liar, broken record... Your lies got exposed in plain sight and you still have the audacity to exude your typical Yoruba buffoonery? Bastard, I can't wait for this flame of hate to consume you, if your mama born you well go out to the streets of PH and open that rotten mouth of yours and spew your rubbish to any Igbo nearby...useless product of for circumstance

Hopeless fool, u are talking rubbish. There is no lie anywhere and I stand by what I stated. Bastard son of a rotten kunt, i wonder the kind of miserable ibos u are reffering to. I roll with only responsible and highly focused ibos who agree with me and my stance. I even discussed it this night at my joint freely while mocking u fools on the street.
Are u even aware that the police already as am typing this rounding up as many miscreants as possible they were able to identify?
Only riff-raffs and nonentities were on the street today. No responsible iboman that has a hopeful future was among. There is a reason why none of ur so called leaders has openly supported this eediocy. Am sure u were among those fools. Succks to be y no doubt.
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
Karma is real, ur blood might just end up joining the flow literally. Keep supporting evil. With recent happening I really don't know what democracy means anymore, buhari thinks he is still in the military era. When there's a protest u dnt use live bullets am pretty sure u are not aware of that

Actually fool, it's only eediots and their supporters who chose to disobey the constituted authority that their blood will flow and not law abiding citizens. Are u mad? Peaceful u mean? The moment u start burning Tyres on the highway, distorting peeps free movement and affecting decent peeps lives then u are surrendering ursef to be slaughtered and I trust the Nigerian police.
U fools will die for nothing like ur fathers did while the coward that led them to war fled to Abidjan. History will repeat itself over ur head because u Av chosen to be foolish.
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Qelvin(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:

Hopeless fool, u are talking rubbish. There is no lie anywhere and I stand by what I stated. Bastard son of a rotten kunt, i wonder the kind of miserable ibos u are reffering to. I roll with only responsible and highly focused ibos who agree with me and my stance. I even discussed it this night at my joint freely while mocking u fools on the street.,
Are u even aware that the police already as am typing this rounding up as many miscreants as possible they were able to identify?
Only riff-raffs and nonentities were on the street today. No responsible iboman that has a hopeful future was among. There is a reason why none of ur so called leaders has openly supported this eediocy. Am sure u were among those fools. Succks to be y no doubt.
*Yawn* as usual your rubbish just skipped my head you repugnant mole,save your inexhaustibly senseless rants for runts like yourself who thrive on stupidity and lies...no sane Igbo man will want to share any country that breeds low thinking animals like your likes, we are just bidding time til this one Nigeria nonsense expires, may kilo-joules of thunder and lightening specially concocted by Amadioha strike you and your useless family to dust if you keep at this spurious lies! like I said the best you can do is hide inside that hovel you call a safety location and type rubbish with your "abeg neighbor dash me small wifi" pathetic living condition, if your useless yorubastard mama born you wella, step out to the streets with your scrawny self and repeat this rubbish to any Igbo man you see around...if you will live to see the end of 2015 is another story to tell, damnation will be your default setting for the rest of your life for lying shamelessly..oloshi oniranu somebody, shege banza there.
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demdem:

Actually fool, it's only eediots and their supporters who chose to disobey the constituted authority that their blood will flow and not law abiding citizens. Are u mad? Peaceful u mean? The moment u start burning Tyres on the highway, distorting peeps free movement and affecting decent peeps lives then u are surrendering ursef to be slaughtered and I trust the Nigerian police.
U fools will die for nothing like ur fathers did while the coward that led them to war fled to Abidjan. History will repeat itself over ur head because u Av chosen to be foolish.
You know nothing about the law and I am not going to waste my time on u. Let me just remind u that in this contraption called nigeria u dnt need to be protesting b4 u can be killed by security agents the police have been shooting innocent motorist and keke riders with impunity u may be a victim u neva knw. Be careful what u wish others, enjoy the rest of ur evening
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 3:51am On Nov 11, 2015
[s]
Qelvin:

*Yawn* as usual your rubbish just skipped my head you repugnant mole,save your inexhaustibly senseless rants for runts like yourself who thrive on stupidity and lies...no sane Igbo man will want to share any country that breeds low thinking animals like your likes, we are just bidding time til this one Nigeria nonsense expires, may kilo-joules of thunder and lightening specially concocted by Amadioha strike you and your useless family to dust if you keep at this spurious lies! like I said the best you can do is hide inside that hovel you call a safety location and type rubbish with your "abeg neighbor dash me small wifi" pathetic living condition, if your useless yorubastard mama born you wella, step out to the streets with your scrawny self and repeat this rubbish to any Igbo man you see around...if you will live to see the end of 2015 is another story to tell, damnation will be your default setting for the rest of your life for lying shamelessly..oloshi oniranu somebody, shege banza there.
[/s]

Arrant Nonsense. Gullible eediot thinking the position of miscreants like himself and his co fools reflects the General opinion of ibos especially here in Ph.
If indeed I publicly discussed this on the street with my ibo friends like I earlier stated as against ur claim that it isn't possible, may ur seeds speedily cough to death right in ur hands. Continue with ur eediocy on the streets of Ph, death await u.
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Demdem(m): 3:57am On Nov 11, 2015
VonBismark:
You know nothing about the law and I am not going to waste my time on u. Let me just remind u that in this contraption called nigeria u dnt need to be protesting b4 u can be killed by security agents the police have been shooting innocent motorist and keke riders with impunity u may be a victim u neva knw. Be careful what u wish others, enjoy the rest of ur evening

U that claimed to know the law, did it tell u that while protesting burning Tyres and disturbing the peace of the land is permissible and allowed when u protest?
U and ur law can kiss my arse.
So u know that in Nigeria, security agents makes careless mistakes, i put it to u that ibo agents likewise are culpable. As long as u have chosen not to remain in ur enclave to protest and remain in ur state capital to display ur eediocy, whatever comes ur way on the street is permissible afterall in this contraption like u call it, it isn't new. So deal with it.
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by AprokoMan: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West. i have an oblong head and terrible tribal marks on each side of my cheeks.
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by AprokoMan: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West. i have an oblong head and terrible tribal marks on each side of my cheeks.
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents

Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Igboid: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2021
Demdem:

The zoo security forces have an excellent history over Biafra. Blood of these riff-raffs will flow for nothing.
Already, am hearing gun shots from my current location

These are Yorubas baying the Nigerian security to spill the blood of innocent Biafra protesters in Portharcourt in 2015.

I have searched for this thread for long time.
Re: Heavy Standoff Between Policemen And Pro-biafra Protesters In Port-harcourt.pics by Igboid: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2021
Bigprozzie:
Can you not see no one cares about the shout for Biafra? Why?

Because they know how to deal with Igbos. They are not united and most of the men love money more than their children and mothers.

Most Ipob members are jobless imbec1les that are hopeless and have no future. A fifty naira distribution at these protests will stop it immediately

Igbos cannot lead Nigeria in another 100 years and Nigeria will remain one.

The UN is not in favour of breaking of countries anymore, go and check their policy reports. They are encouraging globalisation and less borders between nations.

No Superpower will support Biafra, apart from benefiting from status quo, they wont want the humanitarian catastrophe that will occur if a war breaks out.
The world has changed but the fundamentals of Biafra has not

See them Yorubas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison / Scarcity Looms As South-west Marketers ‘stop Lifting Fuel’ / Oshiomhole Attends Au-Ukhua Carnival In Agebebode (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.