Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! (920 Views)

Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities / SE, SS And SW Leaders Must Start Talking Now! / Rep Kicks Against Campaign To Cut Lawmakers’ Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2015
The economy is on a nose dive and the President will rather chew gworo.

There are feelers that by early next year the Buhari govt will begin devaluation of the Naira since the administration has finally chased out the Chinese with their $35bn direct investments.

The only thing left is to borrow from the IMF and World Bank.

This is actually what all this nonsense change was all about.

The US was against Jonathan to the point of starting an insurgency in the NE and also discrediting the the govt of Nigeria because , GEJ was slowly but surely moving away from the dollar.

The US needs nations like Nigeria to maintain their economies based on the dollar. The universality of the dollar is the only thing the US has in subsidizing it's highly deficit economy.

Buhari and the APC got the support of that bastard Obama to ensure that we do not drift towards China and away from the dollar.

The only thing keeping Buhari from accepting the worthless multi billion dollar package from the World Bank and IMF is his refusal to devalue the Naira. Let me state here that Buhari's inability to devalue the naira is not based on any other excuse than that he sees the value of the naira as a political indices of his govt.

The likes of Emir Sanusi who was recently given a juicy appointment by the wall street $500bn Blackstone group which has been linked to the CIA, have been at the forefront lobbying Buhari to devalue the naira.

The US will only grant Buhari a loan once he cheapens our economy for them.

If you have any sense in your head I expect you to start buying forex even if you can only afford $100 at a time.

By late January, 2016 Buhari will devalue the naira and you can expect the naira to trade as low as 400 to a dollar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! by themilanway(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2015
PPangel,Parisbookaddict,GTBYO,Pvtparts,Womb raider,Pappy Mason enough of this your nonsense.You are clearly going mad.

Take your pessimism and demonic hindsight and try jump off a cliff.I used to think you are a full grown adult but I guess I was wrong.

Lunatic and psychopath being.

1 Like

Re: Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2015
themilanway:
PPangel,Parisbookaddict,GTBYO,Pvtparts,Womb raider,Pappy Mason enough of this your nonsense.You are clearly going mad.

Take your pessimism and demonic hindsight and try jump off a cliff.I used to think you are a full grown adult but I guess I was wrong.

Olofo.

Your belly aching poverty begins now.

You can either decide to hold on to soon to be worthless naira which will lose at least half of it's value in 2 months time or you can do what I adviced.

I will still want to see you here on Nairaland because I hardly see most of you janjawiids here now talk more of next year.

Ode

2 Likes

Re: Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2015
themilanway:

You even had the audacity to call me pessimistic when your useless President and his APC cohorts have been so careless with their utterances on the state of the economy.

You see how una dey stup1d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! by parisbookaddict(f): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2015
themilanway:

I assume u made a mistake mentioning me moniker...
Ur language is crude and classless..u nedd better manners. .

Nigerian politics doesn't interest me

2 Likes

Re: Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! by EternalTruths: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:
The economy is on a nose dive and the President will rather chew gworo.

There are feelers that by early next year the Buhari govt will begin devaluation of the Naira since the administration has finally chased out the Chinese with their $35bn direct investments.

The only thing left is to borrow from the IMF and World Bank.

This is actually what all this nonsense change was all about.

The US was against Jonathan to the point of starting an insurgency in the NE and also discrediting the the govt of Nigeria because , GEJ was slowly but surely moving away from the dollar.

The US needs nations like Nigeria to maintain their economies based on the dollar. The universality of the dollar is the only thing the US has in subsidizing it's highly deficit economy.

Buhari and the APC got the support of that bastard Obama to ensure that we do not drift towards China and away from the dollar.

The only thing keeping Buhari from accepting the worthless multi billion dollar package from the World Bank and IMF is his refusal to devalue the Naira. Let me state here that Buhari's inability to devalue the naira is not based on any other excuse than that he sees the value of the naira as a political indices of his govt.

The likes of Emir Sanusi who was recently given a juicy appointment by the wall street $500bn Blackstone group which has been linked to the CIA, have been at the forefront lobbying Buhari to devalue the naira.

The US will only grant Buhari a loan once he cheapens our economy for them.

If you have any sense in your head I expect you to start buying forex even if you can only afford $100 at a time.

By late January, 2016 Buhari will devalue the naira and you can expect the naira to trade as low as 400 to a dollar.

How do I convert my naira to dollar online cool
Re: Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! by themilanway(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

Olofo.

Your belly aching poverty begins now.

You can either decide to hold on to soon to be worthless naira which will lose at least half of it's value in 2 months time or you can do what I adviced.

I will still want to see you here on Nairaland because I hardly see most of you janjawiids here now talk more of next year.

Ode

I will be here when ever I'm less busy to laugh at your moronic self.You are a failed human being who is desperately trying to pull others down the path you went,you can only pull your disgruntled and equally failed fellows.

You are officially insane.If you like,predict and forecast doom for this country and this adminstration.It won't change the fact that you ought to be in a mental home.

By the way,what happened to your America's september 13th economic prediction?

I called you out on that but you cowardly hide in shame.

Lunactic human being.
Re: Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! by themilanway(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I assume u made a mistake mentioning me moniker...
Ur language is crude and classless..u nedd better manners. .

Nigerian politics doesn't interest me

You are same person as GTBYO,so stop fooling yourself.

If politics doesn't suddenly interest you,what catches your fancy then?

Religion?
Re: Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2015
themilanway:

Religion?

Ediot. Because she posts on muslim stupid1ty does not make us the same person.

How is the hunger games in osogbo? You don sell fan today?

hunger kill you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! by parisbookaddict(f): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
themilanway:

Religion?

Wow.. deluded people everywhere on nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Wow.. deluded people everywhere on nairaland...

ignore the southwasterner

he is angry because he is hungry

1 Like

Re: Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! by parisbookaddict(f): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

ignore the southwasterner

he is angry because he is hungry

I am not a tribalist.. i will ignore his comments because he is ignorant and deluded.. cheers

2 Likes

Re: Why You MUST Start Converting You Earnings To FOREX! by APCHaram: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
themilanway:

Naira is currently trading at over 450 to a dollar as at today.

(1) (Reply)

This Wedding Photo Is Somehow Funny... / Pro-biafra Agitation Protest Is Evil - Father Mbaka / Boko Haram's Reign Is Over, Says Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.