Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities (4695 Views)

We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB / Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians (2) (3) (4)

Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by hod898(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nearly 200,000 Muslims of the Yazidi tribe are fleeing Northern Iraq due to the current atrocities of ISIS. Many of these fugitives are turning to Christianity after seeing the stark contrast in behavior of the members of the two religions, true to the teachings of Jesus in Matthew 7:16-20 that they will know us by our fruit.

The refugees report finding their neighbors turning on them and persecuting them. They see fellow Islamists executing many Christians and Muslims and taking their wives and daughters as slaves or for sexual purposes. One recent convert states, “The kindness and generosity of Christians creates a gap between their faith and Muslims as great as that between earth and sky. While our fellow Muslims betrayed us, the Christians showed us real humanity and love.”

“While our fellow Muslims betrayed us, the Christians showed us real humanity and love.”

https://stream.org/muslims-converting-christianity-isis-atrocities/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by SUPOL(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
As Christ is, so are we in this world

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by actoor(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. John 8:32.

16 Likes

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Peace is Jesus christ and Jesus christ is peace. He says, peace I give onto you not like the world give.

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by EdCure: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
SUPOL:
As Christ is, so are we in this world
Jesus
Is
Lord!

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by jamex93(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
they have been librated
they have come in contact with everlasting peace

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by EdCure: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
The atrocities of Islam is enough for any rational human to break free from it.

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by dabigwalls: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
At the end, we are one.
Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by EdCure: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
dabigwalls:
At the end, we are one.
One wetin?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by papparatzzi2013: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Both of them are religions of the most troubled part of the world- middle east.
Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by omooba969(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
I thought Islam was a religion of piss! grin

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by lirusehn(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
and thousands of Christians are running to Islam also. So!? undecided

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by Acjohn(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
yet some persons in Nigeria will fail to understand just like the dog that is destined to die that would not hear his masters whistle.

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by fistonati(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thank God am a Muslim and I like my Muslim life.

YA ALLAH, continue to lead me in ur paths

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by Demmzy15(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
This op is dull, no offense. Yazidis are not Muslims, so need to flex muscle. According to PEW RESEARCH, Islam is the fastest growing religion at rate of 73%. It stated that if this trends continue, Muslims population would be greater than that of Christians by the end of the century.

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by eaccyboy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Move to FP...guy

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by oluwazino(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
fistonati:

nofin personal tho!!! If ya ALLAH says you should carry bomb will you??

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Demmzy15:
This op is dull, no offense. Yazidis are not Muslims, so need to flex muscle. According to PEW RESEARCH, Islam is the fastest growing religion at rate of 73%. It stated that if this trends continue, Muslims population would be greater than that of Christians by the end of the century.

That won't be good at all.....because it will mean more attacks and bloodshed around the world.

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by fagbalex(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
fistonati:

May Allah bless you abundantly. Proud to be a Muslim. The only way to salvation is Islam!

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by koolJ1(f): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

1. Muslims are scared to leave the religion because of the attracting death penalty (Yep, no compulsion in religion)

2. Muslims are increasing in number by procreation. Breeding like rats...far more than they can ever be able to handle, except an elite few. Yes, tell me that the rate of conversion to Islam in northern Nigeria is as high as the rate of procreation. Sex is the pastime of the poor and jobless. When a 20 year old jobless man has 4 wives...yeah, your guess is as good as mine. so let's be clear that 'islam's increasing adherents' is not by conversion, it is my procreation.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by koolJ1(f): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

1. Muslims are scared to leave the religion because of the attracting death penalty (Yep, no compulsion in religion)

2. Muslims are increasing in number by procreation. Breeding like rats...far more than they can ever be able to handle, except an elite few. Yes, tell me that the rate of conversion to Islam in northern Nigeria is as high as the rate of procreation. Sex is the pastime of the poor and jobless. When a 20 year old jobless man has 4 wives...yeah, your guess is as good as mine. so let's be clear that 'islam's increasing adherents' is not by conversion, it is by procreation.

On an aside, what kind of religion requires a rape victim to produce four male witnesses or get lashed?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by chynie: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Demmzy15:
yeah by suicide bombing and promising 72 virgins after death

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by chynie: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
Islam is the root of all national security problem

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by free2ryhme: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
fistonati:

and ISIS or ISIL aint different,

terrorist

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by chris4gold(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
4 real?
Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by Pidggin(f): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
If only we were all Christians, there will surely be peace everywhere.

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
More will convert. Christianity is about love, love and more love. I love all my Muslim brothers and sisters and I pray that God keeps all in Jesus Name.

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by olafum1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
koolJ1:

2. Muslims are increasing in number by procreation. Breeding like rats...far more than they can ever be able to handle, except an elite few. Yes, tell me that the rate of conversion to Islam in northern Nigeria is as high as the rate of procreation. Sex is the pastime of the poor and jobless. When a 20 year old jobless man has 4 wives...yeah, your guess is as good as mine. so let's be clear that 'islam's increasing adherents' is not by conversion, it is by procreation.

On an aside, what kind of religion requires a rape victim to produce four male witnesses or get lashed?

Your second point spoke my mind. I hope he receives sense. Thanks

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by Mcbussy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pidggin:
If only we were all Christians, there will surely be peace everywhere.

I disagree... I think mankind itself is the problem. By then it would be Jehovah's witness vs Catholic, Deeper life vs Chosen. Human beings have been waging wars and committing homicide/genocide long before the existence of Christianity and Islam.

The only problem I see with Islam is the way they take away people's ability to rationalize from a very young age. I mean, why would sum1 tell u to blow urself up and kill others just to fulfil 1 funny verse in a book that is self contradictory?...a book that says u mustn't kill and also says u can kill for jihad. lipsrsealed

Even if we are all xtians in the world, that wouldn't guarantee peace. The Germans weren't Muslims when they decided they wanted to enslave the rest of the world.

Re: Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities by Demmzy15(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
chynie:
yeah by suicide bombing and promising 72 virgins after death
Whats dis dunce saying?

Funy!! Man Who Posted RIP On PMB Twitter Feed Got Arrested; See What Happen Next / Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria.