Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures (73814 Views)

Post Pictures Of Your Village Delicacies / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today / A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by lovely17(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Landmark445:
So na any animal una catch una dey chop? This is how disease spreads. Tomorrow we go hear say person chop monkey.
people eat monkeys nah??
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by amedkarim93: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
JAZES:
One of our readers sent in these pictures of a bush meat he was entertained with in the Village.
He claimed its an hyena.

Abeg who don chop Hyena before…..Hope it tastes good?

Check the pictures below:
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/02/entertained-with-an-hyena-in-the-village-see-pictures/

dats a racoon
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by CristyBEN(f): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
PussyFucker2:
The trophy for the most foolish person on earth goes to you.
Does hyena's look like that ??
[color=#990000][/color]

That's a racoon
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
CristyBEN:
[color=#990000][/color]

That's a racoon

Do you know what a raccoon is ??

I don't think raccoons are in Nigeria.
I see them everyday here in America, they will be eating from our trash at the backyard.

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
amedkarim93:
dats a racoon

A raccoon ?

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by cotzywitzy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Its an African Civet
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by mondob2k(m): 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
cotzywitzy:
Its an African Civet
It's a Civet. Saw it in Zoo recently.

1 Like

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by herrdeustch: 1:21am On Nov 11, 2015
BlackBaron:
It's a civet...
you sabi book jor. God bless you
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by anthonyjustine(m): 2:51am On Nov 11, 2015
It's a racoon
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by tsmat(m): 6:41am On Nov 11, 2015
[color=#770077][/color][size=8pt][/size] I don't think that's an hyena o
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by ainobs(m): 7:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Looks more like a civet cat than a hyena
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by edogho(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Why kill and eat the poor animal for no logical reason. We are no longer in the 18th century. If you're hungry or feel like eating meat, you can buy beef, chicken or pork in markets all around you. Thats a beautiful animal you just wasted.

Most silly post ever.

U saying goat's n cows, fowl n pigs are not poor n beautiful animals, n u got a fvcking logical reason to kill and eat them, simply because u're in a delusional advanced age?

Once it's for food, nature allows the big n strong feed on the weak n feeble.

in pastor Chris' voice "receive sense"... Oya say amen..
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by princeuzoh: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2015
Is cheeta. In igbo language is called 'Edi'
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by fridayj(m): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2015
dat is not hyena. dt is cyvent..guys meat nobe here...sweet lik NL frot page with liks an cmment..
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by abidex0z(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2015
PussyFucker2:
The trophy for the most foolish person on earth goes to you.
Does hyena's look like that ??
God bless u bro for showing the real pics of hyena cos the previous pics looks like raccoon to me..
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Looks like bush cat.

yh it is a bush cat
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by bomsilaga(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Looks like a racoon
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

I guess to each their own cheesy I almost hurled. Not every Nigerian eats crap like that

You're very peculiar indeed in your moderating style, Fula.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
PussyFucker2:

A raccoon ?

Civets are in the same family as Raccoons and Hyenas. However, Civets are more closely related to Raccoons. BTW, your name is a bit vulgar don't you think?
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You're very peculiar indeed in your moderating style, Fula.

Why do you say that Miss?
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Subom1:

Seriously that thing looks scary embarassed and smelly eww. I just don't understand how someone can just wake up and decide to eat this cry

I guess they must be awfully hungry undecided
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

Why do you say that Miss?

Are you OK, Fula?
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Are you OK, Fula?

I believe so, smiley at least I hope so. Why do you ask? What did I do now?
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

I believe so, smiley at least I hope so. Why do you ask? What did I do now?

Discussing GM is to discuss private parts by definition is it not? Frankly speaking, it's peculiar because it feels as if you're not moderating when its needed, and you're actually there (Ajurann's hostile xenophobic insults of people here). But when its unwarranted, you are/do.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

The discussion GM is to discuss private parts by definition is it not? It's peculiar because it feels as if you're not moderating when its acually needed, you're there. But when unwarranted, you do.

Mademoiselle, I'm a bit confused by your statement. I assumed that a certain someone was discussing the abuse and you know what of ones area. If you like, I can give up my moderation power in the culture section and give it to you. I thought that a certain someone was going over the top.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

Mademoiselle, I'm a bit confused by your statement. I assumed that a certain someone was discussing the abuse and you know what of ones area. If you like, I can give up my moderation power in the culture section and give it to you. I thought that a certain someone was going over the top.

Oh, don't be dramatic, Fula. I'm one person, and I'm not fragile. But when entire peoples are being systematically insulted on their own website, and atrocities are made light of in your section time and time, the abuse is suddenly OK and not over the top?
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Oh, don't be dramatic, Fula. I'm one person, and I'm not fragile. But when entire peoples are being systematically insulted on their own website, and atrocities are made light of in your section, it's suddenly OK?

I often close down other incidents as well. When I see someone insulting the ethnicity of someone else, I often do my due diligence. However, I'm not as active as a moderator as I used to be.

No act of injustice is tolerated. I think most people know that about me miss.

I view you as a strong and intelligent woman, I don't see you as fragile at all. It does disturb me somewhat when someone insults you. However, I know that you can easily hold your own.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

I often close down other incidents as well. When I see someone insulting the ethnicity of someone else, I often do my due diligence. However, I'm not as active as a moderator as I used to be.

No act of injustice is tolerated. I think most people know that about me miss.

I view you as a strong and intelligent woman, I don't see you as fragile at all. It does disturb me somewhat when someone insults you. However, I know that you can easily hold your own.

You're mostly on the threads he opens. I hope it would disturb you more when others are insulted en masse as oppossed to just little old me. It was so random amd sudden, I almost thought you might just be upset with me for what I said the other day, and it be an extension of that. Sorry if I offended you.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You're mostly on the threads he opens. I hope it would disturb you more when others are insulted en masse as oppossed to just little old me. It was so random amd sudden, I almost thought you might just be upset with me for what I said the other day, and it be an extension of that.

Ok, I accept your assessment, I'll try to do a better job of looking for others being insulted unjustly.

Why should I be upset with you? What did you say the other day smiley ?

Admittedly soandso (won't mention his real name here is nothing more than a comedian). Nothing more, nothing less. I only view his threads if I've had a rough work day and need a good laugh at his ineptitude to insult other Africans.

I don't think I can ever get upset at you loll.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

Ok, I accept your assessment, I'll try to do a better job of looking for others being insulted unjustly.

Why should I be upset with you? What did you say the other day smiley ?

Admittedly soandso (won't mention his real name here is nothing more than a comedian). Nothing more, nothing less. I only view his threads if I've had a rough work day and need a good laugh at his ineptitude to insult other Africans.

I don't think I can ever get upset at you loll.

Someone insults me = instantly locks thread. Someone insulting fellow Africans here almost on the daily = a comedian, and a good laugh after a rough day. You see what I'm driving at? Maybe, after you've had the laugh, you could lock the thread as you should in accordance with the aforementioned rules, because he actually is inflammatory and unnecessarily inciteful 99.9% of the time. Better yet, hide the post, because I do think the good people here shouldn't have to see his stu.pid comments. I don't care what he says to me. I honestly couldn't care less. And I don't take personal insult to what he says to me, but I just don't see how you allow the constant, unprovoked disrespect he metes out on here, and in your audience.

Lol, admit it or not, you were tongue Or so it seemed, anyway.

Anyway, have a good day. I've to go. Nice talking to you, as always, Fula. Take care smiley

3 Likes

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 1:20am On Nov 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Someone insults me = instantly locks thread. Someone insulting fellow Africans here almost on the daily = a comedian, and a good laugh after a rough day. You see what I'm driving at? Maybe, after you've had the laugh, you could lock the thread as you should in accordance with the aforementioned rules, because he actually is inflammatory and unnecessarily inciteful 99.9% of the time. Better yet, hide the post, because I do think the good people here shouldn't have to see his stu.pid comments. I don't care what he says to me. I honestly couldn't care less. And I don't take personal insult to what he says to me, but I just don't see how you allow the constant, unprovoked disrespect he metes out on here, and in your audience.

Lol, admit it or not, you were tongue Or so it seemed, anyway.

Anyway, have a good day. I've to go. Nice talking to you, as always, Fula. Take care smiley

Thanks dear, take care as well smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.