Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS (2903 Views)

Dignitaries At The Ground Breaking Event Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Project. PICS / Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) / "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by erunz(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
IN A BID TO SHOWCASE THE HYPOCRISY OF THE EDO STATE GOVERNMENT AND ALSO STOP THE PROPANGANDA BEEN SPREAD BY GOVERNOR ADAM OSHIOMOLE, A GROUP OF YOUTH UNDER THE EDO STATE POLITICAL FORUM, TOOK TO FACEBOOK TO KICKSTART "OPERATION SHOW YOUR AREA" PROJECT. THIS THEY SAY WILL SHOW THE TRUE PICTURE OF EDO STATE LOOK LIKE. BELOW ARE SOME OF THE PICTURES FROM THE FORUM.

https://www./Edopolitics/?fref=nf

Welcome to Ikpoba hill Primary school.
Where the young Stars sit on the floor to be taught.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
that oko ashewoe basket mouth governor

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by baralatie(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by erunz(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
The Prestigious Boys Model Secondary school,Evboneka near Benin City.
This is what is left of this one time first class boarding school.
Oshiomhole has done miracles in 7 years.
Legacies of the Oshiomhole Government.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by pyyxxaro: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by speedyGonzales: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
more pics?
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by erunz(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
OPERATION SHOW YOUR AREA!!!
Usi Primary school located along Ewah road,Benin City.
It would be injustice to allow a goat live in such a place let alone having pupils come here to learn..
Legacies of the Oshiomhole Government..

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by speedyGonzales: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
fuk! that is just horrendous
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Monimatic(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
kai Oshiomole is finished .....#OperationShowYourAreaProject, his lies n propaganda are being exposed at the grassroots.
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by erunz(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
speedyGonzales:
fuk! that is just horrendous
MY BROTHER NA SO WE SEE AM, IMAGINE NEW SCHOOLS WITHOUT CHAIRS
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by erunz(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Monimatic:
kai Oshiomole is finished .....#OperationShowYourAreaProject, his lies n propaganda is being exposed at the grassroots.
LAST LAST NA JAIL OSHIOMOLE GO END

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by erunz(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:
THIS IS HIS ONLY ACHIEVEMENT

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
erunz:
THIS IS HIS ONLY ACHIEVEMENT

He met Iara in Dubai wondering the 5 star hotel lobby after she was kicked out by the hotel establishment for not paying her bills.

It so happens that Oshiomole took over where the bored Arab prince left off.

Iara was and still is an ashewoe

See wetin she wear go white house

These APC people are a national disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by erunz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Who stole the Chairs and desks at Central Primary school Iruekpen?
Nobody did! 80% of Schools built have no Chairs and desks Supplied.I am sure Satan awarded and executed the Contract..
‪#‎FACT‬
Legacies of the Oshiomhole Government.

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
One minute you are wandering the swanky hotel lobbies of Dubai the next moment you are the first lady of a state in Nigeria

Ohiomole you try well well to marry ashewoe

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by erunz(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
lalasticlala ABEG DO THE NEEDFUL
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Cybertext(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Omoh!! shocked shocked Oshomoh don go use Edo money marry African model
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by baralatie(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

He met Iara in Dubai wondering the 5 star hotel lobby after she was kicked out by the hotel establishment for not paying her bills.

It so happens that Oshiomole took over where the bored Arab prince left off.

Iara was and still is an ashewoe

See wetin she wear go white house

These APC people are a national disgrace

I believe you should restrain your comments and leave Mrs Lara oshiomile out of this!
you do not have the right to ridicule or insult any woman because of her person.
it is clearly wrong!
you don't know her and I think you should keep your comments about her civil

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
baralatie:

I believe you should restrain your comments and leave Mrs Lara oshiomile out of this!
you do not have the right to ridicule or insult any woman because of her person.
it is clearly wrong!
you don't know her and I think you should keep your comments about her civil

Iara was turning tricks in Dubai before she met that customer maga Oshiomole.

FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by baralatie(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

Iara was turning tricks in Dubai before she met that customer maga Oshiomole.

FACT!
what is a fact is that you are attacking a woman unnecessarily!
there is no justification on your attacks against Mrs Lara oshiomole!.if you have anything against THE GOV and his administration of EDO STATE,you have 100000% right!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
baralatie:

what is a fact is that you are attacking a woman unnecessarily!
there is no justification on your attacks against Mrs Lara oshiomole!.if you have anything against THE GOV and his administration of EDO STATE,you have 100000% right!

If you believe that anybody but Baba God can love oshiomole then you are a customer as well.

Iara is an ashewoe, was an ahewoe and will remain ashewoe

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by baralatie(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

If you believe that anybody but Baba God can love oshiomole then you area customer as well.

Iara is an ashewoe, was an ahewoe and will remain ashewoe

the good thing is that Mr oshomo puff daddi had a wife late Mrs Clara oshiomole and she y.ans.h osho week in week out and had grown up children for him.
it only hurts that she passed away.
may her soul r.I.p
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Feraz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
But Oshiomole was/is the best 'thing' after sliced bread according to some of my coursemates back then in the University of Benin. I recall when University of Benin students protested because of how he treats people and also issues about his thugs (agberos), it was tagged a PDP sponsored protest but how come now, issues of protests here and there are springing up in almost all parts of Benin-city going by what I read here? Are the protests PDP sponsored?

Damn! These pictures aren't doing his tenure any good.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
baralatie:

the good thing is that Mr oshomo puff daddi had a wife late Mrs Clara oshiomole and she y.ans.h osho week in week out and had grown up children for him.
it only hurts that she passed away.
may her soul r.I.p

Osho cheated on her when she was alive.

Osho is fond of threes0mes with young university girls when his wife was alive.

His wife died of cervical cancer which is linked with PID which in turn is linked to scaring of the cervics due to constant infection.

Osho gave her the clapp early in the marriage and she died from it.

I pity Lara ashewo career after osho
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by erunz(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Feraz:
But Oshiomole was/is the best 'thing' after sliced bread according to some of my coursemates back then in the University of Benin. I recall when University of Benin students protested because of how he treats people and also issues about his thugs (agberos), it was tagged a PDP sponsored protest but how come now, issues of protests here and there are springing up in almost all parts of Benin-city going by what I read here? Are the protests PDP sponsored?

Damn! These pictures aren't doing his tenure any good.
THIS IS THE TRUE FACE OF EDO STATE, I WILL POST MORE PICS LATER. WE ARE TIRED OF THIS LIES

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by erunz(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23,
coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 Mizmycoli DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 and all patriots
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Feraz(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

His wife died of cervical cancer which is linked with PID which in turn is linked to scaring of the cervics due to constant infection.

Bros, aren't these mere allegations? undecided
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by baralatie(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

C
SOURCE:
READ MORE: NEWS
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
READ NEXT
Clara Oshiomhole wife of governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state has died. Mrs Oshiomhole, who had not been seen at a public function for the past several months died of cancer, a source told Saharareporters.
Edo State Government Release
The Government of Edo State announces the untimely death of Her Excellency, Mrs Clara Oshiomhole, wife of the Governor of the State, Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole. She was 54 years old.
Mrs. Oshiomhole, nee Akharagbon, passed on at exactly 10:53pm on Tuesday, December 7, 2010, at the Abuja Clinic, Maitama, after a protracted battle with breast cancer.
Until her death, the Edo State First lady was a solid pillar behind her husband, the Governor, through his days as a frontline labour activist and through the struggle to reclaim his mandate freely given to him by the good people of Edo State.
She was the initiator of the Health Foundation for Maternal and Child Care, a pet project which is aimed at providing quality healthcare for pregnant women and the girl-child.
Condolence registers have been opened at the Government House..............................................

source:SAHARA REPORTERS
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by erunz(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Feraz:
OSHIOMOLE WAS DATING AN AAU ACCOUNTING STUDENT BEFORE HE GOT MARRIRED TO LARA

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by baralatie(m): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Feraz:
it is false!
some people.will go to any length to ridicule and persecute women.Mrs Lara oshiomole is even lucky if she was a graduate of oxford and cambridge university with a first degree and a PhD in medicine.the attacks would have been unbearable.
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Feraz:

I met Osho in Sheraton Lagos back when he was NLC chairman during the nationwide strike over increase of fuel subsidy.

He sat in an obscure corner at the resurant which he specifically asked to be moved to, eating a banquet breakfast with 3 young girls while foolish Nigerians where outside shouting we-no-go-gree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan In Fresh Trouble Over N35.55billion Fund / APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat / The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.