Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects (11865 Views)

Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye / Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechiā€™s Screening - The Nation / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by oatzeal(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Senate committee on debts & loans visit Lagos to inspect projects being done with borrowed funds

[img]http://4.bp..com/-itO8W8UHYkc/VkHUd8uoFzI/AAAAAAAHQ84/6NtJdlW92Xw/s1600/13.jpg[/img]
The Senate Committee on Foreign and Local Debts visited Lagos State yesterday, November 9th to inspect the projects being done with borrowed funds. They visited the light rail project along the Badagry expressway.

more photos

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Xdq3OQFbhbU/VkHUeXnOvSI/AAAAAAAHQ88/MbrZzygO5A4/s400/1.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/senate-committee-on-debts-loans-visit.html

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by oatzeal(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2015

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by auntysimbiat(f): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
good jobs

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by EKITI001: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
some of the things kayode fayemi should have done in ekiti with his loan, instead of building governor's house, buying bed and donating the rest for APC campaign..

16 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by NinaTohBadt(f): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ok. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
People should feel government....

grin Wind of change is so strong...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by lasisi69(f): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Na una sabi
Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by Sijo01(f): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Good........... They should visit Edo State so Oshiomole can show them what he's doing with his borrowed fund.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by yorke1: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bunch of f00ls feeding fat with the taxpayers money.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by oekehinde: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Good
Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by richyfunky(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Good work, hope the committee is credible and unbiased in their assessment
Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by gameboy727(m): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
undecided undecided

Publicity stunt.
Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by Idrismusty97(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sijo01:
Good........... They should visit Edo State so Oshiomole can show them what he's doing with his borrowed debt.
Borrowed debt?

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by PLANETMARS(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dear mod
Abeg just knack the mumu wey dey above me beta ban.
Sincerely,
Planetmars.
Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by efilefun(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dude you wicked ooo, you want them to come beg nigeria after few days? all those containers from china wan disappear enter their country??
Even their Almighty Kanu had to fly in "thru the zoo" were he is an illegal immigrant..lol

LMAyedun:
Corruption is written all over their faces.

In other News....

Dear biafrans,
I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
Withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate

STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.

STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by efilefun(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
lol he/she just "murdered English"
Idrismusty97:
Borrowed debt?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by Oche211(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
EKITI001:
some of the things kayode fayemi should have done in ekiti with his loan, instead of building governor's house, buying bed and donating the rest for APC campaign..
guess fayose uses his nd the bail out funds to eat goat meat.

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by JamesUka: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
okay o
Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
They will be surprise that half of the Loan was not utilized, can you see that man pointing at the old cargo train Fashola brought grin grin grin
Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
kaycid77:
They will be surprise that half of the Loan was not utilized, can you see that man pointing at the old cargo train Fashola brought grin grin grin

The old cargo you guys initially claimed was provided by GEJ?

****back to the topic****
There are more project to be checked, like the Lagos Solar Power. grin
Eko Oni Baje O

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by Idrismusty97(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
efilefun:
lol he/she just "murdered English"
I swear English don suffer for naija hand o cheesy.
Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by Sijo01(f): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Borrowed debt?

Lol borrowed fund o. Nor mind me cheesy
Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by manutdrichie(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Is that one of the "JUICY" committees that Femi Gbajiamila complained about?

APC senators will not stop disgracing themselves, he even refused to attend inauguration because of Juicy Committee
Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by solowizzy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Call us for supply of Welding Consumables & Equipment's for Steel fabrication & Construction.
We deliver Nation Wide, free delivery within lagos state only.
Girisim Construction

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by Idrismusty97(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sijo01:

Lol borrowed fund o. Nor mind me cheesy
Lol we all make mistakes.
Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by Favparis(f): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
When are they visiting Akwa Ibom State?
Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
LMAyedun:

In other News....

Dear biafrans,
I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
Withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate

STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9

STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by ola7199: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
LMAyedun:

In other News....

Dear biafrans,

STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

STEP 5

STEP 6

STEP 7

STEP 8

STEP 9

STEP 10

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

The most sensible Pro-biafra ever seen/heard bros ur strategy is so solid but........igboman and recless domination= 5&6 grin

4 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by olatiler(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
LMAyedun:

In other News....

Dear biafrans,

STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

STEP 5

STEP 6

STEP 7

STEP 8

STEP 9

STEP 10

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .
It very funny seen you ppl calling yourself back bone of this country because the last time I checked you ppl only flood Naija market with substandard products and despite your claim there is no reasonable products produce by you ppl that was export out of this country to other countries in the world
So b4 you beat your chest next time try and contact any ibo man in Akure Ondo State Nigeria and ask him / her how did last case went and that will be mire practical to what will later happened

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects by pmjg(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
HI I am new here.

This is my first post.
\

thank God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison / Makarfi-led Caretaker Committee Abandons Office / FG Launches Amnesty Programme For Ondo Militants (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.