Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? (11566 Views)

Being A Nymphomaniac(satyriasis) / My Galfriend Is A Nymphomaniac / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by queenbetsy(f): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hypersexuality is a clinical diagnosis used by mental healthcare researchers and providers to describe extremely frequent or suddenly increased sexual urges or sexual activity. The names "nymphomania" and "satyriasis" were once used to describe the condition in women and men respectively, but are no longer in general medical use.

Nymphomania was trusted to be a female psychological disorder identified by an overactive libido and an obsession with sex.

The underlying cause of nymphomania is not known. It is a mental emotional condition,and,like other such conditions, is complicated. Like other mental illness, it may arise as a result of environment, heredity and life events. It may also be linked to a chemical imbalance in the brain. In Africa, it may also be caused by terrestrial forces.

As the German sexologist, Richard Freiherr Von Krafft-Ebbing, declared in 1886, "woe unto the man who falls into the meshes of such an insatiable Messalina, whose sexual appetite is never appeased".

Marrying a nympho can cause you lots of damages. She might lay with her brother-in-law, husband's friend, even her own father! She will be left with no other option than to satisfy her sexual appetite elsewhere when you are worn out.
Note this: You can never satisfy a nympho even if you are a professional.

The treatments for nymphomania were severe. Removal of the clitoris and ovaries,leeching of the vagina,cold baths and enforced bed rest were commonly prescribed.

The Questions are:

*Can you marry a nympho?
*What do you think will be the next step if you find out that your girlfriend is a nympho?

*let's hear your views*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by pTomz(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
I'd get a screw machine if am bout to

then wake frm d dreamgrin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by gamaliel121(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yep

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Favparis(f): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Not a good Idea
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by eyeon(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ike odikwa gi?

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Untainted007: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
No, but who ever does should never complain of their spouses cheating on them. They will always need a back up to supplement and balance up their sexual urge

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by naijaboiy: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
My major concern is your signature?

So money should now be attached to sex ehn?

I hope you are not what i'm thinking? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
The poster above me tho grin grin Lwkmd.

OP see jamb kwenshion ooooh

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by jonaifame22(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yes, as a matter of fact that's one of the quailties my wife must posess, I noticed something abt me most gals who date end up being nymphomaniacs!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op ur siggy is very funny
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by queenbetsy(f): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Durenttt:
The poster above me tho grin grin Lwkmd.

OP see jamb kwenshion ooooh
can you allow your brother to get married to a nympho?
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by queenbetsy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
My major concern is your signature?

So money should now be attached to sex ehn?

I hope you are not what i'm thinking? undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by queenbetsy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
eyeon:
Ike odikwa gi?
meaning?
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by queenbetsy(f): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
shokky24:
Op ur siggy is very funny
that's the truth
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by eyeon(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
queenbetsy:
meaning?
Are you fit?
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by naijaboiy: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by queenbetsy(f): 6:43am On Nov 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
Yes, as a matter of fact that's one of the quailties my wife must posess, I noticed something abt me most gals who date end up being nymphomaniacs!
you can never satisfy a nymphomaniac

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 11, 2015
No.....never
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by queenbetsy(f): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2015
eyeon:
Are you fit?
undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by jonaifame22(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2015
queenbetsy:
are u one? My bbm pin 26d83765 let's meet
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by nymphomaniac(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2015
queenbetsy:
don't mention me again

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by dkachi007: 7:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Date?maybe. Marriage? NEVER!
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Dopeyomi(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
queenbetsy i sight u for 3D kiss kiss kiss

anyway i cant marry a Nypho...... or wah did u call it self shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by braine(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
jonaifame22:

Lol. I pity you BRI. Be careful of what you wish for; you just might get it.
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 17, 2017
queenbetsy:
Hypersexuality is a clinical diagnosis used by mental healthcare researchers and providers to describe extremely frequent or suddenly increased sexual urges or sexual activity. The names "nymphomania" and "satyriasis" were once used to describe the condition in women and men respectively, but are no longer in general medical use.

Nymphomania was trusted to be a female psychological disorder identified by an overactive libido and an obsession with sex.

The underlying cause of nymphomania is not known. It is a mental emotional condition,and,like other such conditions, is complicated. Like other mental illness, it may arise as a result of environment, heredity and life events. It may also be linked to a chemical imbalance in the brain. In Africa, it may also be caused by terrestrial forces.

As the German sexologist, Richard Freiherr Von Krafft-Ebbing, declared in 1886, "woe unto the man who falls into the meshes of such an insatiable Messalina, whose sexual appetite is never appeased".

Marrying a nympho can cause you lots of damages. She might lay with her brother-in-law, husband's friend, even her own father! She will be left with no other option than to satisfy her sexual appetite elsewhere when you are worn out.
Note this: You can never satisfy a nympho even if you are a professional.

The treatments for nymphomania were severe. Removal of the clitoris and ovaries,leeching of the vagina,cold baths and enforced bed rest were commonly prescribed.

The Questions are:

*Can you marry a nympho?
*What do you think will be the next step if you find out that your girlfriend is a nympho?

*let's hear your views*
Lol... No be two of us go dey kpansh grin
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by queenbetsy(f): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
CuteNigga20:

Lol... No be two of us go dey kpansh grin
I pity u... she cannot be satisfied wink

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 18, 2017
queenbetsy:
Same thing here. I can't be satisfied too grin cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Sierusvirus(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Greater percentage of girls sleeps with everything that has third leg even a gate man, driver or mad man because of high sexually desire which is a natural gift from God to women who can comfortably satisfy 10 guys a day without shaking. It's a gift God gave women ( high sexually urge) that's why they cheat a lot but pretends not to, bearing another man's children in her husband's house through cheating and allowing the husband to raise them. Many women are more than a nympho
grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2017
Sierusvirus:
Greater percentage of girls sleeps with everything that has third leg even a gate man, driver or mad man because of high sexually desire which is a natural gift from God to women who can comfortably satisfy 10 guys a day without shaking. It's a gift God gave women ( high sexually urge) that's why they cheat a lot but pretends not to, bearing another man's children in her husband's house through cheating and allowing the husband to raise them. Many women are more than a nympho
grin
Oga where you get your statistics from

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
queenbetsy:
I can satisfy her
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Sierusvirus(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
CuteNigga20:

Oga where you get your statistics from

One on one discussion and the girls asked me a question. can I sleep with 10 girls a day and satisfy them sexually? The answer is NO or can you?
But a girl can comfortably satisfy 10 guys a day sexually.
You can run your own survey if you don't believe it..

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Homeboiy: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
chai na wetin I de find oo

abeg if u see one let me know

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Lady Explains Why There Have Been Attacks On Nigerian Men(video) / How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.