Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ogun State Government, Save Our Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Government, Save Our Community (379 Views)

Erosion!!! Save Our Land And Heritage: Orumba People Cry For Help!!!! / Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole / Save Our Judiciary Protest In Abuja (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Government, Save Our Community by Vadel(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
I am writing on behalf of people living in Abule Iroko, Ado Odo Otta Local Government, Ogun State.
Ive written uncountable petitions to the state government to help us control, or to say the least, minimise the flood when rain falls in the community. Please note that from Ajegunle before we get to Sango Toll Gate, the road there is more than been a deplorable state, its worst than that. I appeal to the state government to come to our aid. This afternoon after the rain, the flood at Abule Iroko could be compared with River Nile. We were made to roll up our trousers and pull our shoes. It was so unfortunate that three kids fell inside the gutter and they were almost to be carried away by the erosion if not for the timely intervention of some adults who quickly jumped inside the flood to help the kids. We beg you, both state and local government, do something. I appreciate all you've been doing but this is also important.

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Ogun State Government, Save Our Community by benedictnsi(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
It's a pity
Re: Ogun State Government, Save Our Community by Vadel(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
more pictures

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari And His Ministers / Buhari To Inaugurate New Perm Secs Thursday / Ibe Kachikwu Addresses Civil Servants As He Assumes Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.