Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Why Do You Want Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Want Biafra (3577 Views)

Why Do Igbos Want Biafra But Don't Want To Relocate / The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra / Why The Igbos Want Biafra And Yoruba/hausa Don't.. Personal Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by TechRev: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

And the main folks pushing for this biafra are all outside in the UK and stuff. why don't they come home to develop igboland?

And why dont your looters keep their loot and refineries abroad, why do they send their kids abroad?? Cause they know the joke is on you. they dont believe in your Nigeria jargon.

Who keeps asking this question

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
TechRev:

And why dont your looters keep their loot and refineries abroad, why do they send their kids abroad?? Cause they know the joke is on you. they dont believe in your Nigeria jargon.

Who keeps asking this question

and why are more than half of biafrans living outside their region? shows you don't even believe in the dream you profess. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Curlieweed: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
TechRev:
What is this OP asking?? Why does OP want to be Nigerian?? All those shouting one Nigeria have their kids, refineries, business and loot in Developed countries. Buhari's daughter schools in UK!

Who is asking this question

It's the people answering the lying clown I blame.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by onlyson16(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:
The understanding of rudiment economics and political happenings in the world today will make you understand why people around the world fight for their own country. even the bible supported the creation of different countries in the bible.

The way the country is been managed and structured, we will end up lesser than a 3rd world country.

Trash. So what are Biafrans bringing to the table? what have they brought to the table? Do you know that poverty index is worse in the north than in the south?

South South is not Biafra and they sure have their own share of very enlightened people to worry about those.

When Lagos was built, oil has not being discovered in NIgeria. Besides, PH was build with same oil money.

Do you know that we have coal in Enugu? How many Biafrans have applied to mine it?

What happens tomorrow when the Hausa's are not in power? why don't we fight to gain power so that we can make our own mouth too?

Why didn't GEJ, a southerner, patronize Innoson? Why are you not buying innoson's car? or must the government mandate you before you support your brother?

The Dredging was actually started by a Northerner and was stopped by a southerner.

No. it's not redundancy. You don't expect everyone to agree with you. You have to learn how to cajole, negotiate and compromise.

Many Igbo man are doing business in the North. Many are using resources based in the North to make themselves wealthy.

Trash.

all i can feel frm u is ur brainwash for now ur brainless

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Deapexboy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
VickJames:
The understanding of rudiment economics and political happenings in the world today will make you understand why people around the world fight for their own country. even the bible supported the creation of different countries in the bible.

The way the country is been managed and structured, we will end up lesser than a 3rd world country.

first of all, the number of people that are dependent on a particular resources are far too much. with nothing to bring to the table. these people who provide these things are suffering and feeling impoverish. take a cab to these oil producing areas, you will see their level of poverty. these people that we should term lucky, are now the unlucky ones. i have been opportuned to work with a company who drill oil and lay pipelines in these communities. These people have no water, they lack basic necessities of life. their schools are so backward. they only come and fight for indigene money. the meagre sum they are given, they even fight over it. these goes to show how this country cannot work. you will say these communities have been compensated. really? how much do you make from these communities and how much do you give their leaders? how much destruction have you caused them. this isnt just the fault of these community leaders, it is the fault of the system. if the owner of the land determines what happens to his land, atleast, he will speaking in thesame gathering as bill gates and other gates in the world. but no, you come his land, you drill oil, you didnt even pay for the land you grabbed, you use soldiers to scare them away. after drilling, you pollute their environment and you leave.

these soldiers that you station in these areas who are basically from the north, sleep with their women because they are poor and dont know what is happening. the truth is, the places where these resources are been drilled, the people do not really know the favour they are giving to this country. it is just a few of them who have travelled out of the community and read news that really know what is happening.

Can you imagine a country where the resources was used to build places like lagos and abuja. Abuja was once a very dry and arid land but now, everyone is moving his HQ there. what happened? they told us they want to build a new capital territory there. but the truth is, the north wants a new lagos in their domain. where they will be able to lord over what happens. they chose abuja just because if it was taken to kaduna, it would have been a daring move. so they switched to a place that looked like the midpoint.

have you ever wondered what is happening with the quarrying industries in the southwest and the solid mineral industries in the north, especially the gold in sokoto state? you see the hausa traders sell gold and jewelries to you. do you think they imported it from mecca? the solid mineral industry is booming business in the north and they wont want anyone in south south or south east to come close to the industry, why? it is our industry? check the communities where these industries are making wave, you will see heavy machineries and rich men. what happened to one nigeria when it came to gold?

about the chad basin, a hausa man in this forum said if oil is discovered in large quantities in chad basin, the government will consider regional or federalism. what arrant nonsense and parasitic statement. this is so unlawful and in any sane world, the man should be stoned to death with big sticks. this goes to show you how the country is built on thiefery and parasitism.

about the quarrying and other mineral resources in the south: do you know that many yoruba millionaires we have now are making so much money from quarrying in the southwest. have you seen any man from southeast or south south getting any permit from the government to do quarrying or mine gold from ilesha in osun state? i dont think so. last few months contracts were given to some companies to start the mining of mineral resources in these areas. the men preferred to give their lands to hausa, yoruba and chinese but they did not think of these brothers in south south or south west. these are thesame people saying this country should be one. why? last month, the governor of borno state said he is looking at investing in the limestone in ebonyi state. very good!

this is one nigeria that innoson has been building vehicles in nigeria for some years now but the governors in other states have not looked into patronising 'made in nigeria' goods. but they will shout and scream that we are dumping made in nigeria cement, made in nigeria nonsense. but a made in nigeria car isnt good for us. is that not bad enough?

the government of nigeria know that the igbos have been into importation of goods for a long time. they know all these. whenever they raise the issue of river niger dredging, NTA will show us some people standing and saying it is underway and when we get there, we will not see anything. but these igbos remain one of the highest users of the sea. why make them run to lagos to do business? simple, to make them depend on other regions for survival. you might say why didnt import and send these goods to the east, really? do you know how many trailers that skid and fall every week in the name of carrying goods from one state to the other? this country is cheating on its people. igbo people do not need your presidency, have you seen igbos taken any of its people serious when it comes to presidency? no. why? we just dont believe in it.

the country called nigeria will continue to fall basically because the ideology in the heads of the other tribes is so different that when an igbo thinks that this is the best way to go, the other people will say it is not the best way to go. is that not redundancy? this system breeds chop i chop tendencies because he knows that when he leaves, he will not come back there again even his brother will not smell there. this country lacks patriotism. is it not the same obasanjo era that ibeto nearly went bankrupt because he was doing thesame business with an hausa man? if not for God and good thinking, he would have sleeping in a rehab now.

Nigeria is not getting better. do you think the soldiers are really winning this war? have you been watching the video clips released by these bokoharam men? our soldiers just release pictures, but these men attack our soldiers with cameras in their hand. this goes a long way to show you how brazen these people are.

do you think as a southerner, you will own a jerrycan of crude if oil were to be found in the north? will your brother, sister or family enemy own a jerry can of crude, talkless of owning 80percent? your answer is a good as mine.

Are you safe as a nigerian?
is your future bright as a nigerian?
are you respected for being nigerian?
how do you see yourself as a nigerian?
do you think the next tribe loves you in nigeria?
what do you think nigeria will be in the next 20years?

no other sector in this country we can come together and raise from its ashes in this country except oil. is it cocoa, groundnut, gold dust, or bitumen?

what are their economic importance now in the world. Your bet is as good as mine, the world is growing them, themselves.
Why not allow the oil States in south south to b on their own?

Will you determine someone's destiny

Why not fight ur Biafra
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
onlyson16:
all i can feel frm u is ur brainwash for now ur brainless

really? how's that?
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by onlyson16(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

really? how's that?
re read thr trash
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by onlyson16(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

No, it's my father that is a zombie.
ok u even no thanks
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
onlyson16:
re read thr trash

attack the trash and tell me why it is trash. I just gave my points, where are yours?
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by onlyson16(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

attack the trash and tell me why it is trash. I just gave my points, where are yours?

which point,read back and tells me the point

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
onlyson16:
which point,read back and tells me the point

quit making a fool of yourself. it's very dry.
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by onlyson16(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

quit making a fool of yourself. it's very dry.
k contnue advertising ur insanity ,,,click radio biafra mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
onlyson16:
k contnue advertising ur insanity ,,,click radio biafra mumu

grin you wish.
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by pazienza(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Another thread opened by an Osunite claiming Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Shachris get another username, open another thread, pretend to be open minded, i might assume you are sane and engage you.

For now enjoy the stipend you earn under one liegeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kestolovee95:
Shachris get another username, open another thread, pretend to be open minded, i might assume you are sane and engage you.

For now enjoy the stipend you earn under one liegeria.

it's very obvious you have nothing to offer. you cannot give what you don't have.
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

aunty rose. cheesy
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

aunty rose. cheesy

Attention seeker, am not Rose but it seems she must've dealt with you severely. cheesy
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Quit trolling, agadi na agwo ofe. angry
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Attention seeker, am not Rose

i really want to join the struggle, but i still have not seen any concrete conviction to do so. can you help?
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Quit trolling, agadi na agwo ofe. angry

you biafrans have being trolling for months. I just brought out today to gwuo unu ara.
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

it's very obvious you have nothing to offer. you cannot give what you don't have.

And what have you given except dancing on the graves of dead Biafran women and children because abooki says you are nigerian. You can only rant online, in the real world you won't have anymore tooth to chew if you bring your odoriferous crap close to people like me. I spit on your carcass. grin
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

you biafrans have being trolling for months. I just brought out today to gwuo unu ara.

Liar! Where's your Shachris monicker that you've been using to troll b4 you switched to this one? Onye oshi
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kestolovee95:

And what have you given except dancing on the graves of dead Biafran women and children because abooki says you are nigerian. You can only rant online, in the real world you won't have anymore tooth to chew if you bring your odoriferous crap close to people like me. I spit on your carcass. grin

actually, your fore fathers fought for Nigeria. some died because of Nigeria. Most of the wealth you are enjoying today was made possible because your fore fathers were Nigerians. The war was fought out of foolery and ignorance nee ego. it's 50 years since the war, and yet people like you are still exhibiting the same foolery? I will have no reverence for you if you die fighting a foolish war. zombie.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2015
naijapips02:

actually, your fore fathers fought for Nigeria. some died because of Nigeria. Most of the wealth you are enjoying today was made possible because your fore fathers were Nigerians. The war was fought out of foolery and ignorance nee ego. it's 50 years since the war, and yet people like you are still exhibiting the same foolery? I will have no reverence for you if you die fighting a foolish war. zombie.

Foolery for trying to defend themselves from genocide? You really think the abooki loves you? Didnt you read about the chants of 'araba' (seccesion) till britain told them Biafra was sitting on gold(oil).

Listen it's not my duty to school you on Biafran issues, go and buy books and read and stop deceiving yourself as a failed your web blogger.

Come to think of it, What is it with 'I am Igbo' web bloggers and anti-Biafranism. From egift and his failed coalcity blog business and now you and your redundant naija.pips or whatever. Step aside nigger..grin
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 12:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Foolery for trying to defend themselves from genocide? You really think the abooki loves you? Didnt you read about the chants of 'araba' (seccesion) till britain told them Biafra was sitting on gold(oil).

Listen it's not my duty to school you on Biafran issues, go and buy books and read and stop deceiving yourself as a failed your web blogger.

Come to think of it, What is it with 'I am Igbo' web bloggers and anti-Biafranism. From egift and his failed coalcity blog business and now you and your redundant naija.pips or whatever. Step aside nigger..grin

fool. Ojukwu reneged on the aburi accord. The genocide was uttterly stoopid and should be condemned. But ojukwu should have managed it better.

anyway, that's not my grouse.
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 12:25am On Nov 11, 2015
naijapips02:

fool. Ojukwu reneged on the aburi accord. The genocide was uttterly stoopid and should be condemned. But ojukwu should have managed it better.

anyway, that's not my grouse.

Kikiki now i see....ojukwu reneged on Aburi?
Have you ever heard the phrase 'On Aburi we stand'. Who uses that phrase constantly..nigerians or Biafrans?

Is that what your zoo media told you? Are sure because i am about to slam you with some hardfacts and exposed your illiterate buttocks to the whole world, Adolescent Alisha Chris? lol.

But i'll be merciful and allow you do your research and edit the illiterate crap you wrote up there. It's a pity i've been engaging an illiterate dunce who doesn't know his left from his right. Quote me without googling Aburi, and i'll smack you so hard, u'll attact lucifer's pity. grin
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 12:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Kikiki now i see....ojukwu reneged on Aburi?
Have you ever heard the phrase 'On Aburi we stand'. Who uses that phrase constantly..nigerians or Biafrans?

Is that what your zoo media told you? Are sure because i am about to slam you with some hardfacts and exposed your illiterate buttocks to the whole world, Adolescent Alisha Chris? lol.

But i'll be merciful and allow you do your research and edit the illiterate crap you wrote up there. It's a pity i've been engaging an illiterate dunce who doesn't know his left from his right. Quote me without googling Aburi, and i'll smack you so hard, u'll attact lucifer's pity. grin

you know nothing about the war. You believed the propaganda you were fed. What part of the aburi did ojukwu stand on? please do elucidate.
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 2:02am On Nov 11, 2015
naijapips02:

you know nothing about the war. You believed the propaganda you were fed. What part of the aburi did ojukwu stand on? please do elucidate.

Let us drift apart so that we may survive than collide in unity for destruction- Ojukwu 1966, Aburi Ghana

Those few words sums it all up, everybody agreed and signed the Aburi agreement including Gowon. Gowon got to lagos and reneged because he felt he had British warships and Russian tanks.

That's why Biafrans will say 'On Aburi accord we stand because gowon reneged.
You are obviously a juvenile just growing pubic hairs, with zero knowlege of history, go pick up a Biafran history book and stop looking to 'hammer' millions on the internet by wasting your life blogging. You refused to read, yorubas then filled your empty skull with their crap. Pick up a book, Lazy plonker! grin
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by naijapips02: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Let us drift apart so that we may survive than collide in unity for destruction- Ojukwu 1966, Aburi Ghana

Those few words sums it all up, everybody agreed and signed the Aburi agreement including Gowon. Gowon got to lagos and reneged because he felt he had British warships and Russian tanks.

That's why Biafrans will say 'On Aburi accord we stand because gowon reneged.
You are obviously a juvenile just growing pubic hairs, with zero knowlege of history, go pick up a Biafran history book and stop looking to 'hammer' millions on the internet by wasting your life blogging. You refused to read, yorubas then filled your empty skull with their crap. Pick up a book, Lazy plonker! grin

"Members agree that the legislative and executive authority of the Federal Military Government should remain in the Supreme Military Council, to which any decision affecting the whole country shall be referred for determination provided that where it is possible for a meeting to be held the matter requiring determination must be referred to military governors for their comment and concurrence.

Specifically, the council agreed that appointments to senior ranks in the police, diplomatic, and consular services as well as appointment to superscale posts in the federal civil service and the equivalent posts in the statutory corporation must be approved by the Supreme Military Council.

The regional members felt that all the decrees passed since January 15, 1966, and which detracted from previous powers and positions of regional governments, should be repealed if mutual confidence is to be restored.

Pray, tell, how did you get to make out this from the above?
"Let us drift apart so that we may survive than collide in unity for destruction"
Re: Why Do You Want Biafra by Kestolovee95(f): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2015
naijapips02:

"Members agree that the legislative and executive authority of the Federal Military Government should remain in the Supreme Military Council, to which any decision affecting the whole country shall be referred for determination provided that where it is possible for a meeting to be held the matter requiring determination must be referred to military governors for their comment and concurrence.

Specifically, the council agreed that appointments to senior ranks in the police, diplomatic, and consular services as well as appointment to superscale posts in the federal civil service and the equivalent posts in the statutory corporation must be approved by the Supreme Military Council.

The regional members felt that all the decrees passed since January 15, 1966, and which detracted from previous powers and positions of regional governments, should be repealed if mutual confidence is to be restored.

Pray, tell, how did you get to make out this from the above?

Mr man go and get the full Aburi declaration paper and read it holistically. The agreement was signed by both Ojukwu, Gowon abd Joe ankrah as witness. Your war criminal gowon came back to lagos and claim he didn't understand the contents of what he signed in Aburi. When Biafrans shout "On Aburi we stand", they are making illiterates like Chris chinedu look like fools...grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS / Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? / Senator Godswill Abot Akpabio Is The New Senate Majority Leader

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.