Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra (6022 Views)

Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos / “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW / Northern Elders Cry To Buhari. Want Biafra Crushed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by humilitypays(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2016
To all Igbo people that may read this, I want you all to read carefully.

If you have observed, whenever Igbos talk about freedom to have a country of their own called Biafra, other Nigerian tribes tremble with fear.

If you aren't in the know, you will think it's because they hate Igbo, but from years of careful research, I have come to realize that other tribes hate to hear Biafra not because they hate Igbo people but because they are afraid of living with the Fulani/Hausa dominator without the Igbo people to help them reduce the Hausa/Fulani dominance and extremism.

Have you ever imagined what it would look like for the Yorubas if they‎ are in one country with Hausa/Fulani without the Igbos in it? It's definitely going to be a hell for the Yorubas. This is one major reason late Obafemi Awolowo said in 1966 and I quote: “if Igbo people secede from Nigeria, Yoruba will have no other option than to secede too"

When the Hausa/Fulani political elites heard this statement, they trembled, knowing too well that they are finished as a region should Igbos and Yorubas agree to peacefully secede from Nigeria, so they looked for a way to disunite the Igbos and the Yorubas by offering late Obafemi Awolowo a political appointment as a minister of finance and in fact, general overseer of the Nigerian economy, and Awolowo had no other option than to back out of the agenda of leading Yorubas to secede from Nigeria with Biafra.

Of course this was the beginning of the political hatred between the Igbos and the Yorubas, because after Awolowo took that political offer and dropped his Yoruba secession agenda, the Igbos saw it as a betrayal of agreement even though there was no formal agreement between the two regions on secession from Nigeria, but somehow, it was a betrayal of trust because Ojukwu thought it was going to be a peaceful secession whereby Biafra and Oduduwa would secede from Nigeria peacefully without war, but Awolowo's backing out from the secession agenda turned everything bloody for the Biafrans that were not prepared for war such that they had no option than to fight back when Gowon led federal government declared military action to bring back the seceding region of Biafra to Nigeria as backed by the colonial masters, Britain.

Igbos should stop believing that Yorubas or other Nigerian tribes hate them....the only tribe that has proven not to like the Igbos is the Hausa/Fulani, and it's not really because of any other reason but religion.

Hausa/Fulani Christians don't show much dislike for Igbos like the Hausa/Fulani Muslims.

Most riots and violence in the north that claimed the lives and properties of Igbo people living in the north are always religious-inspired even though they come as political; but the northern politicians always use the religious psyche to inspire their youths to wage war against Igbos because to Hausa/Fulani, Igbos are a representation of Christianity in Nigeria; being the only Nigerian tribe homogeneously practicing one religion - Christianity.

Yorubas ar‎e very tactical in Nigerian national politics; they play it with utmost wisdom and tactics and that has been the reason they have succeeded in being at the helm of affairs of Nigerian national leadership.

Yorubas love Igbos more than they love Hausa/Fulani (forget about the nonsense tribal wars and exchange of words on nairaland). 

How many Yoruba men are‎ married to Fulani or Hausa women

How many Fulani men are married to Yoruba women

You can count thousands of Igbo men happily married to Yoruba women, same way you can count thousands of Yoruba men married to Igbo women.

Despite the fact that a very large population of Yorubas practice the same religion with Hausa/Fulani - Islam, we still don't witness so many marriages between Fulani Muslims and Yoruba Muslims, which shows how stiff their relationship is, but when it comes to politics, this two tribes; Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba unite together for their mutual benefits while the Igbos keep fighting lone battle.

I think one thing Igbos should stop is thinking and believing that other tribes hate them...its high time Igbos stop that negative mentality and instead find ways to romance other tribes into helping them achieve their national interest and not by using the 'they hate. Us' line that has failed severally.

No nation, no region, no people can survive without allies. If not for American allies, other European countries would have suffered under Germany aggression. As mighty as UK, France and USSR were, Germany threatened their existence and almost won them if not for US intervention. 

If truly Igbos have made up their mind to secede peacefully from Nigeria to form Biafra, then it's high time they understand that they need foreign allies more than they need themselves.

Gone are the days you get freedom through the barrels of gun, nowadays, dialogue and international politics is the only way out. 

Of course you don't expect any sensible human being to just wake up one day and throw the spoon that has fed him for years away without regrets, so Igbos should not expect Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani plus other minor tribes to be happy with their Biafra agitation, and neither should Igbos expect other tribes to assist them get Biafra.

Only United Nations can grant any country freedom, and only UK and United States can push that wonder button...so no matter how hard Igbos fight, they can't get Biafra until UK, US, France and Russia orders UN to grant Biafra freedom from Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by humilitypays(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2016
‎‎

And before Igbos destroy themselves, let me ask: do they have trustworthy leaders in Igbo land? Who are the people in Igbo land that can lead the Igbo nation to achieve the dreams the Igbo youths have in Biafra

Is it Orji Uzor Kalu

Rochas Okorocha

Peter Obi

Chris Ngige

Hope Uzodimma

Ikedi Ohakim

Ken Nnamani

Pius Anyim

Prof. Maurice Iwu

Ogbonnaya Onu

All these people can never be trusted! Gone are the days Igbos have respected, upright and honorable leaders, in the likes of late Ikemba Ojukwu, Emeka Anya Oku (old), late Prof. Chinua Achebe, late Onunaka Mbakwe, late Michael Okpara, late Alvan Ikoku, late Okadigbo, Alex Ekwueme (old), Nwafor. Orizu, late Prof. Dora Akunyili, etc

Igbos are better of in Nigeria than being led by the present corrupt, power-hungry Igbo politicians of today, especially people like Rochas, Ngige, Orji Uzor Kalu, Pius Anyim and co.

These set of Igbos politicians will only finish off the little good in Igbo land once given Biafra.

So before Igbos think of Biafra, they should strive to produce honest, trustworthy politicians that all Nigerian tribes can trust and vouch for and not with the present thieves they have now.

For instance, if Igbos are to produce the next president of Nigeria, who can Igbos nominate to represent them that won't fall their hand

It's high time honest, honorable and straightforward young Igbos like me start to prepare ourselves and position ourselves to represent Igbos in Nigerian national politics rather than wasting our time agitating for Biafra in the wrong way.

As an Igbo person who knows the Biafran vision, I wan a Biafra freedom without war, violence or military aggression. 

I want a Biafra that will not secede today and start another internal war tomorrow due to power tuzzle and greedy leaders.

I want a Biafra that will be founded on science and technology and not rely on crude oil or other natural resources.

I want a Biafra that will give the Igbo youths enough hope and a promising future that will stop the Igbo youths from traveling to Asian countries to peddle drugs!

I want a Biafra that will turn majority of the Igbo youths to productive technicians, scientists, engineers, medical professionals, global entrepreneurs, technological innovators and inventors, and not chief crime leaders!

How can Igbos achieve all these By dropping the Biafran agitation agenda and embracing Nigeria with all their heart and working with other tribes to gain national relevance and trust...and by establishing foreign alliance with trusted nations and politicians, and not by carrying placards with hateful words....and getting killed by unprofessional Nigerian military that are only trained to torture and shoot at unarmed civilians‎.

Good morning all:‎

9 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by MILFangela(f): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2016
Nobody is stoping you from going back to _biafraud

chukwu okike abiama scatter the intsestine of any heeebo man that does not want to go back to _biafraud

all heeebos must go back to heeeboland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2016
MILFangela:

chukwu okike abiama scatter the intsestine of any heeebo man that does not want to go back to _biafraud

Madam Relax
Dem no dey use lighter enter hell fire!

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by writetopoker: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2016
it shows how sound you are upstairs. mindy44 & lalasticlara & suen pls do d needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by whitestar01(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2016
I hv nothin to say bc this our country is generally corrupt even the unborn.
Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by attackgat: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2016
It is inevitable that Igbos will one day reclaim their freedom and sovereinghty stolen by the British opportunist called Lord Frederick Lugard in 1914 when he was setting up his money making venture called "Nigeria". When that day comes when we are free, I'm going to personally enjoy reading the Newspapers to see how the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy are dealing with the Yorubas.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by junketer(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2016
@op. Nice piece but every igbo man knows yorubas don't hate the igbos but that they are jealous and afraid of igbos. I've often wondered why yorubas still want one nigeria and not fight for their oduduwa kingdom and i realised that the yoruba tribe can't stand on their own. If yorubas were to secede with igbos then the igbos will dominate them. This one nigeria is the only way to keep igbos at bay. Yorubas are jealous and afraid of igbos. FACT.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2016
another useless post by the low self esteemed tribe.
let me remind you yeebos that your useless zik preferred to ally with the north to form one Nigeria,when the hausas,and Yorubas made it clear they want no part if Nigeria, he even refused a secession clause,thinking with the hausas he would lord over Yorubas but his undoing was the first coup,the hausas quicked suyanize the useless yeebos in millions.
so we are telling you move in drove to the useless alayeebo,we've been flogging in akure yet you still prostrated to beg.
fulanis well keep using you as shooting practice because of your leaders greed.
Soyinka and solarin even protested for your useless biafla ,so tell me how Yorubas are scared of you leaving to your villages.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by humilitypays(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2016
junketer:
@op. Nice piece but every igbo man knows yorubas don't hate the igbos but that they are jealous and afraid of igbos. I've often wondered why yorubas still want one nigeria and not fight for their oduduwa kingdom and i realised that the yoruba tribe can't stand on their own. If yorubas were to secede with igbos then the igbos will dominate them. This one nigeria is the only way to keep igbos at bay. Yorubas are jealous and afraid of igbos. FACT.
I do understand that Igbos outside the internet know that Yorubas don't hate them per se, but with the way Yorubas and Igbos engage in online war, it can convince the young Igbos and Yorubas who don't really know much about what's happening in real life that Yorubas hate Igbos; that's how comments on nairaland make it look.

The only thing is this: Yorubas are very smart when it comes to Nigerian national politics game....they don't play it with sentiment, they play the game with wisdom, allying or aligning with the winning region to get what they want....while the Igbos play it with sentiment and oppressed-person's mentality, that must change!

Igbos must learn to play the Nigerian politics with wisdom and not with sentiments.

And young Igbos reading this should start now to position themselves for national politics by developing a trustworthy personality that a Niger Delta, Middle Belt, Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba can trust and ally with.

Young Igbos must start now to practice integrity....reject corruption...stand upright in whatever you are doing....be straightforward, don't change your ways just to make money....money must come if you have been destined to be rich, just a matter of time.

Igbos must learn to play grassroot politics; develop a trustworthy name right from your community, LGA, senatorial zone, state and Igbo region in general....and then sustain this good and trustworthy image outside Igbo land to get other tribes. to love, trust and believe in you.

Rochas would have been the man, but he is a cunning man! He's using his people to play politics....he forgot that when your people love you and stand by you, outsiders have no other option than to trust you...and when outsiders trust you and you deliver, then you are a great man!

Right now, Igbos don't have great leaders....what we have are politicians! too bad‎, but then, we the young Igbos must strive to change this status quo

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by humilitypays(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2016
hagm0nd1:
let me remind you yeebos that your useless zik preferred to ally with the north to form one Nigeria,when the hausas,and Yorubas made it clear they want no part if Nigeria, he even refused a secession clause,thinking with the hausas he would lord over Yorubas but his undoing was the first coup,the hausas quicked suyanize the useless yeebos in millions.
so we are telling you move in drove to the useless alayeebo,we've been flogging in akure yet you still prostrated to beg.
Soyinka and solarin even protested for your useless biafla ,so tell me how Yorubas are scared of you leaving to your villages.
Hi, good morning. Pls did u even read my entire post I doubt you read it.

And mind you, Nnamdi Azikiwe is not and has never been a true leader of the Igbo people!

Igbo people see him as an outcast than as a son. Zik is more of a nationalist than a regionalist or tribalist.

Zik is more interested in being loved by the Hausa/Fulanis than b his Igbo people just like Rochas.

Igbos can die for late Ikemba, Michael Okpara, etc but can't do same for Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ojukwu became more popular and respected by even foreigners than Nnamdi Azikiwe who was Nigeria's first president, y Because Azikiwe ignored grassroot politics and preferred national politics; same mistake Rochas Okorocha is making currently.

Charity begins at home; if your people hate u, there's no amount of love outsiders would shower on u that will make u succeed.

To be successful in politics, win your people's love and support, from there spread your tentacles, and not the other way round.

I love Prof. Wole and late Fela....they are lovers of humanity and hate bigotry, and reason everyone celebrates them. they love equality.

Awolowo was the person that brought the distrust and disunity between Igbos and Yorubas....Awolowo was too ambitious for power just like Abiola...and anybody that's too ambitious for success or anything in life always don't get it...and don't always have happy ending, check around you.

Any girl that's too ambitious to be the most successful girl always end up bad, same with guys!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by Dymaco(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2016
i agree with y ou on three points.
first...... thé reason why hausas are yet to dominate nigeria is because of igbo checkmate. its very hard to see an ethnic killing between hausa and yoruba unlike between ibos and hausas. hausas dont deserve a peaceful hand else u go turn to slave and that is what yoruba are preaching (peace)

secondly...... its only with united nation back up that biafra will secede from nigeria.

third..... biafra might be worse than nigeria if we do not plan well before secession.
Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by ericanex(f): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Any girl that's too ambitious to be the most successful girl always end up bad, same with guys! how sure are you about that?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by attackgat: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2016
hagm0nd1:

Cone head half-wit! The same Awolowo you are talking about came to Enugu and said that if the Igbo nation leaves Nigeria, the Yoruba nation will leave too. When the time for action came, he accepted Government position and fought for one Nigeria. The same Hausa/Fulani came to Ibadan in Yoruba land and killed the Military Governor, Lt Colonel Fajuyi, a Yoruba man. You people did nothing. When Ironsi was killed, the next highest ranking officer, Brigadier Ogundipe, a Yoruba man should have taken over. The same Hausa/Fulani came Lagos, Yorubaland, chased away Ogundipe to London and installed a much junior Gowon. The Yorubas did nothing. To make matters worse, when Ojukwu decided that enough was enough and rose up to stand against the Northerners, you Yorubas called him a fool and a coward because he did not adopt the slave mentality you guys have for the Northeners. You people allowed the Northerners to hold you hostage in your own land. And after many years of the Northerners messing you guys and the rest of Nigeria about in Lagos, they finally transferred the capita to their lands. You guys are really something.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by felicitywe(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2016
Corruption statistics in Nigeria leads wt d Huasa/Fulani followed by d Yorubas.These 2 tribes cant do wtout office stealing,unlike d igbo man dat will put up smtin outside 2 survive.B4 independence,Dr Zik countered d positions of Awo&Saudana 4 a seperation clause 2 b inserted in2 d constitution.His interview by BBC then says he wud nt allow d country he fought 4 2 scatter,also dat d British were nt going 2 accede 2 it bc they knw he was going 2 oppose it since he was anti britian&d cluase was anti british.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by DoyenExchange: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2016
Ok. Noted.
Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by dreamworld: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2016
ok , sir
Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by felicitywe(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2016
U say yorubas r flexible&plays nigerian politics wt wisdom unlk d igbos.point of correct,d fact dat u refused 2 betray ur personality n intergrity doesnt make u a bad politician.Igbos r knwn 4 speakn d truth n upright n sm ppl selfishness cnt change it.Igbos will stick wt u wt their intergrity till d end.Also d igbo man see beyond d surface dats why what ever they refused doesnt last.E.g. Awo's betrayal has nt benefited d yorubas as d ultimate in nigeria,Lagos was dev by d Fed Govt.,etc.D 2015 election betrayal will nt bring inclusive systems 2 them hence they r still in d status quo.When u study d Igbo man's precolonial history u will knw who they r, a ppl wt indepence,one man one vote(voice),collective governance,equality n equity,village democracy n economic inclusiveness.Igbos do nt need any ppl 2 achieve in life.Aba women roit of 1929 changed british governance in Nigeria n removal of Ligard.Igbos in all dealings disagree wt arguement b4 agreeing by then issues wud v bn thrashed wt everyone opinion.Ppl shud get history well b4 spewn tins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by mich24(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2016
Nice one

humilitypays:
‎‎

And before Igbos destroy themselves, let me ask: do they have trustworthy leaders in Igbo land? Who are the people in Igbo land that can lead the Igbo nation to achieve the dreams the Igbo youths have in Biafra

Is it Orji Uzor Kalu

Rochas Okorocha

Peter Obi

Chris Ngige

Hope Uzodimma

Ikedi Ohakim

Ken Nnamani

Pius Anyim

Prof. Maurice Iwu

Ogbonnaya Onu

All these people can never be trusted! Gone are the days Igbos have respected, upright and honorable leaders, in the likes of late Ikemba Ojukwu, Emeka Anya Oku (old), late Prof. Chinua Achebe, late Onunaka Mbakwe, late Michael Okpara, late Alvan Ikoku, late Okadigbo, Alex Ekwueme (old), Nwafor. Orizu, late Prof. Dora Akunyili, etc

Igbos are better of in Nigeria than being led by the present corrupt, power-hungry Igbo politicians of today, especially people like Rochas, Ngige, Orji Uzor Kalu, Pius Anyim and co.

These set of Igbos politicians will only finish off the little good in Igbo land once given Biafra.

So before Igbos think of Biafra, they should strive to produce honest, trustworthy politicians that all Nigerian tribes can trust and vouch for and not with the present thieves they have now.

For instance, if Igbos are to produce the next president of Nigeria, who can Igbos nominate to represent them that won't fall their hand

It's high time honest, honorable and straightforward young Igbos like me start to prepare ourselves and position ourselves to represent Igbos in Nigerian national politics rather than wasting our time agitating for Biafra in the wrong way.

As an Igbo person who knows the Biafran vision, I wan a Biafra freedom without war, violence or military aggression. 

I want a Biafra that will not secede today and start another internal war tomorrow due to power tuzzle and greedy leaders.

I want a Biafra that will be founded on science and technology and not rely on crude oil or other natural resources.

I want a Biafra that will give the Igbo youths enough hope and a promising future that will stop the Igbo youths from traveling to Asian countries to peddle drugs!

I want a Biafra that will turn majority of the Igbo youths to productive technicians, scientists, engineers, medical professionals, global entrepreneurs, technological innovators and inventors, and not chief crime leaders!

How can Igbos achieve all these By dropping the Biafran agitation agenda and embracing Nigeria with all their heart and working with other tribes to gain national relevance and trust...and by establishing foreign alliance with trusted nations and politicians, and not by carrying placards with hateful words....and getting killed by unprofessional Nigerian military that are only trained to torture and shoot at unarmed civilians‎.

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by CandyDiamond(f): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2016
IGBO; Igbo, Igbo all over the forum,

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by Immunity1(f): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2016
Speechless
Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by humilitypays(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2016
ericanex:
Any girl that's too ambitious to be the most
successful girl always end up bad, same with
guys!
how sure are you about that?
Yes, being ambitious is good but being too ambitious for something brings desperacy and that is the mother of all crime in the world.

It is guys that are too ambitious to be rich that end up doing money ritual, robbery, kidnapping, drug peddling and yahoo-yahoo, it doesn't make them more successful than normal guys with great vision and dreams.

It is girls or ladies that are too ambitious for success that end up doing runz, prostitution, corporate prostitution, drug peddling, juju for husband, juju to trap rich guys, etc.

Be ambitious and have a good dream, vision and planned goals to achieve your dream and then be patient...time will crown your effort. being too ambitious only lead people to a life of regrets, you can check around you and see.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by SlayerSupreme: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo. It's as though the other tribes don't exist.
Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by Scholes007(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
hargmund:
who was fajuyi protecting when he died,yeebos are useless liar,Yorubas have shown they are better than yeebos,tell me about slave mentality, Hausa was killing yeebos in thousand(jos,kano riot),yet Igbo leaders preferred to kiss ass with their people killer.
if Hausa ever messed a tribe up its the useless Igbo tribe,they've been killing their lovers and are still doing it,Igbo life is worthless.Yorubas never wanted anything with the north,yeebos leaders tried to subdue yorubas with their fulani masters,yet you want Yorubas to help yeebos leave Nigeria after you refused the secession clause,yeebos wanted one Nigeria and they shall continue to suffer in it for their useless greed
they killed southerns mostly Igbos. Pls get your facts right before typing. Or possibly you could link me where it is only igbo they kill.
Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by EternalTruths: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
humilitypays:
‎‎

Is it Orji Uzor Kalu

Rochas Okorocha

Peter Obi

Chris Ngige

Hope Uzodimma

Ikedi Ohakim

Ken Nnamani

Pius Anyim

Prof. Maurice Iwu

Ogbonnaya Onu

How can Igbos achieve all these By dropping the Biafran agitation agenda and embracing Nigeria with all their heart and working with other tribes to gain national relevance and trust.
..and by establishing foreign alliance with trusted nations and politicians, and not by carrying placards with hateful words....and getting killed by unprofessional Nigerian military that are only trained to torture and shoot at unarmed civilians‎.

Sorry I have to bring you back to a topic posted about 3 months ago. I had to do so because I see wisdom in several of your posts but I have to disagree with this particular line which I highlighted.

Have you ever asked God his view about Biafra.?

If Yes, what did He tell you.

If No, please do.

I will discuss further when you respond.

Thanks.
Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by beautyoftheLord: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hmmmm! Intelligent write up OP. Another way to look at the events.
Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by nonhuman(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
humilitypays:
‎‎

Is it Orji Uzor Kalu

Rochas Okorocha

Peter Obi

Chris Ngige

Hope Uzodimma

Ikedi Ohakim

Ken Nnamani

Pius Anyim

Prof. Maurice Iwu

Ogbonnaya Onu

and who told u you Biafra is looking at those useless Nigerians to take the mantle of leadership in biafr
Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by SlayerSupreme: 1:14am On Sep 15, 2016
[s]
humilitypays:
‎‎

Is it Orji Uzor Kalu

Rochas Okorocha

Peter Obi

Chris Ngige

Hope Uzodimma

Ikedi Ohakim

Ken Nnamani

Pius Anyim

Prof. Maurice Iwu

Ogbonnaya Onu

[/s]
Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by APCsupporter: 1:36am On Sep 15, 2016
MILFangela:

Thank you my sister! They want the Yorubas and Hausas to fight for their so called freedom when they have senators, governors, elders, traditional rulers, etc.
Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by Doghari: 4:07am On Sep 15, 2016
MILFangela:

This yoruba man is pretending that he really wants Biafra. Keep deceiving your skull there.
Re: The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra by DaniDani(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2016
op you made a very good point. you are perfectly correct. In addition, Nnamdi Kalu have made biafra struggle more complicated.

1. No doubt he have re-awakened the consciousness in our people for the desire for self independence.

2. he have made the fame of biafra to grow like a wild fire.

3.he have opened the eyes of our brothers in niger delta and other minorities in Nig of northern oligarchy .

4. he has made Buhari and his northern brothers to have sleepless nights ( hence, Buhari stated in his daura Home that the igbos should forget about biafra).. his contributions are enormous.

BUT, on the contrary, Nnamdi Kalu has caused a great damage to the biafra struggle which has attracted undue hatred for igbos even those who remain undecided on the biafra project:

1. Nnamdi Kali have incited the igbos and Yorubas against themselves by his unguided utterances. last year, if you where following radio biafra broadcasts, you will recall the extent of name calling and insults the man heaps on yorubas for no justifiable reasons. he even extended his vituperations to great gospel preachers. this alone had incurred the wrath of yorubas. you can't beat a child and tell him not to cry.

2.nnamdi kalu in his internet radio broadcasts has seized the opportunity to extend his insults to western countries whom we ought to have curry their support, seeing the level of injustices of Nig govt against easterners. the western world don't joke with information. he may think that they don't care about his defamation, alas! they do. Nnamdi kalu insulted Obama on countless occasions, he insulted David Cameron and others. you wonder why John Kerry and other American personalities don't visit or care about what happens in the east.

3. Nnamdi kalu have twisted religion and political issues such that people are confused about things..

4.During the election, Nnamdi kalu insulted Jonathan and told people not to participate in the election. Jonathan is an international figure that could work things out to favor biafra. he extended his insults and name calling to eastern politicians making it look as if some people are against the biafra. he has worsened biafra struggle to attract excessive hatred for igbos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Saves N250bn From Detection Of Ghost Workers On Payroll / I’ll Create 16 Million Jobs In 4 Years If Elected President – Olawepo-hashim / See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.