Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

What If Your Husband Decide To Keep His Salary Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Husband Decide To Keep His Salary Secret (416 Views)

When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Husband Decide To Keep His Salary Secret by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
I saw a tread where A guy said his wife refused to tell him how much she earns and the ladies there are just vomiting poos with their mouth, so I decided to ask them the same question by opening this tread.

Ladies and wife's: How will you feel if your husband's decide not to tell you how much he earns?
Re: What If Your Husband Decide To Keep His Salary Secret by chocolateme(f): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
But Op, why asking this question to the same ladies and wives you said were vomiting POOS with their mouth? Do you now expect to see pizza instead of poo now as their answers here on this your thread? Please show some little respect to the opposite sex publicly even if u don't have an atom of it secretly.
Meanwhile in response to your question.. I don't think it's really a bad thing for a guy not to disclose his salary to his wife for some self respect, esteem and dignity's sake. Not that it is mandatory to keep it a secret but it shouldn't be a do or die affair as long as he is being the father and husband he should be to his family.
Re: What If Your Husband Decide To Keep His Salary Secret by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:
But Op, why asking this question to the same ladies and wives you said were vomiting POOS with their mouth? Do you now expect to see pizza instead of poo now as their answers here on this your thread? Please show some little respect to the opposite sex publicly even if u don't have an atom of it secretly.
Meanwhile in response to your question.. I don't think it's really a bad thing for a guy not to disclose his salary to his wife for some self respect, esteem and dignity's sake. Not that it is mandatory to keep it a secret but it shouldn't be a do or die affair as long as he is being the father and husband he should be to his family.

Thank you for your sincere response. My point is that people should understand the concert of marriage and the spiritual implication of keeping secrets no matter how small it is. Marriage is not for kids and it doesn't matter what and how he provides for his family. God the Father Son and Holy Spirit cannot be ONE if there are little secrets hiding somewhere....

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Answer / To Date Or Not To Date Your Colleague? / Please I Want To Know Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.