Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! (3269 Views)

Nigerians React To Reno Omokri Tweets Concerning Psquare / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke / Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by nwaanambra1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
He owns the most popular website in Africa!

[size=16pt]He is earning an estimated $57,472 USD on a daily basis approximately N11,600,000(Eleven Million Naira Daily)! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That means he earns approximately $1,749,259 USD equivalent of N360,000,000! (three hundred and sixty million every month!) shocked shocked shocked shocked

If his website is to be sold it would possibly be worth $20,977,197 USD - approximately N4.2 billion Naira! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked (based on the daily revenue potential of the website over a 12 month period).

According to google pagerank analysis, the url of his website currently has a pagerank of /10. the website possibly receives an estimated 8,910,348 (approximately nine million) unique visitors every day - an unbelievable amount of traffic! shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/size]

[size=13pt]NOW HERE IS THE SHOCKER!

HIS WEBSITE TRAFFIC GRAPH IS ALMOST CLOSE TO THAT OF GOOGLE.COM!

HE HAS THE HIGHEST TRAFFIC RATING IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA!! shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

Now guess what??

HE IS A PERMANENT AND SILENT MEMBER OF NAIRALAND.COM! HE HARDLY CREATES ANY TOPIC AND RARELY COMMENT ON ANY TOPIC!

AND THE THING IS, NO MOD OR SUPER MOD CAN BAN HIM!

THE ICING ON THE SUGAR IS - HE HAS BECOME AN ADEPT IN HIDING HIS WEALTH AND HIS PERSONALITY DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE RICHEST YOUTH IN AFRICA!

[size=18pt]IF THIS IS NOT THE DEFINITION OF A GENIUS - THEN I CANT HELP BUT WONDER WHAT A GENIUS IS!!
[/size]

Forget Linda Ikeji, Wizkid, davido, donjazzy, 2face idibia and the rest of them, THIS GUY IS SO WEALTHY THAT HE CAN BUY ALL OF THEM COMBINED 2 TIMES OVER! shocked shocked shocked

I DON'T KNOW THESE GUY'S NAME NOR THE NAME OF HIS WEBSITE - BUT LET THE SMART ONES USE THEIR TONGUE AND COUNT THEIR TEETH! cheesy cheesy

PLS NOTE: I DONT KNOW THE GUY'S NAMEOOO!! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF THE WEBSITE HE OWNS! SO THIS TOPIC SHOULD NOT BE HIDDEN TO THE PUBLIC - ITS SUPPOSE TO ENCOURAGE OTHER ENTREPRENEURS! cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by rubyradiance(f): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Would have loved to know his name,anyway some are destined to be Rich,,anything they touches becomes Gold
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by Nkemtreasure: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
S E U N....... YOU TOO MUCH

10 Likes

Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by globalresource: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
HIs name starts with S and ends with N

Last name is Osewa grin

4 Likes

Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by gebest: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
rubyradiance:
Would have loved to know his name,anyway some are destined to be Rich,,anything they touches becomes Gold
MUST U BELIEVE ANYTHING, HIAAANH.
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by sinkhole: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Smoking Marley Weed before typing is not always a very good idea!!
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by Cybertext(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nice... Coded money, I doubt if this will make fp
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by Warlord3000(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
My hand no deh o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by CyberWolf: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
rubyradiance:
Dont tell me you've already swallowed this thrash hook, line and sinker shocked shocked Chai the gullibility of Nigerians is very alarming sad
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by Hunry: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Traffic doesnt equate money if not well monetized,ur stats are flawed though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by nwaanambra1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
for the doubting thomases - u can doubt me but pls dont doubt these guys cause they are in the KNOW!

THEY KNOW EVERYTHING!

THIS GUY AM TALKING ABOUT IS A BILLIONAIRE! FOR REAL!!

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.nairaland.com

http://nairaland.com.w3snoop.com/

I CREATED THIS TOPIC FOR THOSE GUYS OUT THERE THAT BELIEVES ITS ONLY WHEN U R AN ENTERTAINER THAT YOU CAN BREAK A BANK!
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by nwaanambra1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hunry:
Traffic doesnt equate money if not well monetized,ur stats are flawed though

BRO! IF TRAFFIC DOESN'T EQUATE MONEY, THEN WHY IS GOOGLE THE BIGGEST AND RICHEST GUY IN THE INDUSTRY? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by nwaanambra1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
Dont tell me you've already swallowed this thrash hook, line and sinker shocked shocked Chai the gullibility of Nigerians is very alarming sad

I KNW HW U FEEL BRO! BUT THE FACT IS THE GUY IS SERIOUSLY MADE - IT DOESN'T MATTER IF U BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

LET ME GIVE U ANOTHER SHOCKER!

WHILE YOU WERE AT THE BANK QUEUING FOR YOUR BVN, THE ENTIRE SYSTEM WAS TAKEN TO HIS OFFICE TO CAPTURE HIS THUMB PRINT JUST LIKE THEY DID FOR DANGOTE, OTEDOLA AND THE REST OF THEM BIG BOSSES!

KEEP LIVING IN DENIAL WHILE THE GUY JUST RECEIVED HIS 11 MILLION NAIRA ALERT FOR TODAY'S EARNING! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by Hunry: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
nwaanambra1:

BRO! IF TRAFFIC DOESN'T EQUATE MONEY, THEN WHY IS GOOGLE THE BIGGEST AND RICHEST GUY IN THE INDUSTRY? undecided undecided
i said "if not well monetized", which to me NL isnt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by lifestyle1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
nwaanambra1

Let me ask Forbes
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by dearsly(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
God na your hands I dey o....

The rich don't brag...

I stay in Banana Island with my uncle for over 3yrs now....

Linda's house too small sef and she's making noise....
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by sunsewa: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2015
he need to pay me off to relinquish my moniker for him because it sounds similar to his name and surname, seun osewa ,sunsewa my moniker, do the maths.
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Check the website www.starttells.com
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by idupaul: 12:30am On Nov 11, 2015
dearsly:
The rich don't brag...
You don't have sense .. Shame
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by musicwriter(m): 1:18am On Nov 11, 2015
nwaanambra1:
He owns the most popular website in Africa!

[size=16pt]He is earning an estimated $57,472 USD on a daily basis approximately N11,600,000(Eleven Million Naira Daily)! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That means he earns approximately $1,749,259 USD equivalent of N360,000,000! (three hundred and sixty million every month!) shocked shocked shocked shocked

If his website is to be sold it would possibly be worth $20,977,197 USD - approximately N4.2 billion Naira! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked (based on the daily revenue potential of the website over a 12 month period).

According to google pagerank analysis, the url of his website currently has a pagerank of /10. the website possibly receives an estimated 8,910,348 (approximately nine million) unique visitors every day - an unbelievable amount of traffic! shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/size]

[size=13pt]NOW HERE IS THE SHOCKER!

HIS WEBSITE TRAFFIC GRAPH IS ALMOST CLOSE TO THAT OF GOOGLE.COM!

HE HAS THE HIGHEST TRAFFIC RATING IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA!! shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

Now guess what??

HE IS A PERMANENT AND SILENT MEMBER OF NAIRALAND.COM! HE HARDLY CREATES ANY TOPIC AND RARELY COMMENT ON ANY TOPIC!

AND THE THING IS, NO MOD OR SUPER MOD CAN BAN HIM!

THE ICING ON THE SUGAR IS - HE HAS BECOME AN ADEPT IN HIDING HIS WEALTH AND HIS PERSONALITY DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE RICHEST YOUTH IN AFRICA!

[size=18pt]IF THIS IS NOT THE DEFINITION OF A GENIUS - THEN I CANT HELP BUT WONDER WHAT A GENIUS IS!!
[/size]

Forget Linda Ikeji, Wizkid, davido, donjazzy, 2face idibia and the rest of them, THIS GUY IS SO WEALTHY THAT HE CAN BUY ALL OF THEM COMBINED 2 TIMES OVER! shocked shocked shocked

I DON'T KNOW THESE GUY'S NAME NOR THE NAME OF HIS WEBSITE - BUT LET THE SMART ONES USE THEIR TONGUE AND COUNT THEIR TEETH! cheesy cheesy

PLS NOTE: I DONT KNOW THE GUY'S NAMEOOO!! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF THE WEBSITE HE OWNS! SO THIS TOPIC SHOULD NOT BE HIDDEN TO THE PUBLIC - ITS SUPPOSE TO ENCOURAGE OTHER ENTREPRENEURS! cool cool cool cool

This's a great site, agreed. Unfortunately, it's not earning anything close to what you said, but they could, if they up their game. This site is very dormant and it appears the owners are satisfied as is or afraid to take a big leap or don't know what else to do to enlarge it. This site is about using 50% of it's potential, and it has been that way since I met it. But, there are two or three buttons you could add here and it will change everything.

That's by the way.

On the earnings, there're about 40 chat rooms on this forum, and you could see the weekly prices there for yourself. The most expensive is politics at about N46,000 or thereabout, per week. There are others of even N140/week!.

Note that each room have a maximum of 3 slots per week.

40 rooms X 3 ads slots = Maximum of 120 ads per week.

Now lets assume the average price for all 40 rooms is N5,000 per week (I'm being too gracious here).

Therefore, total earning per week will be N5,000X120 = N600,000 (six hundred thousand Naira).

N600,000 divided by 7 = 85,000/day.

This's an educated guess, and it wouldn't be far from the truth. A good mathematician in the house or just about anybody who have the time can go to all the rooms to calculate the exact average. If you do that you can actually calculate exactly how much this site earns. This site is grossly underperforming in earnings.

NB: Also take into account that most ads spaces remain vacant.

3 Likes

Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:44am On Nov 11, 2015
^^^ you know suspiciously wayy too much
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by rubyradiance(f): 2:08am On Nov 11, 2015
CyberWolf:

I'm not gullible neither I'm one of the Mods of Nairaland,i read a peice and wanted to know the name of the person,if it's fake then the Mods should be shamed for allowing stupid & baseless post,and please you guys should learn to be well mannered,u musnt throw insults at someone d way you like..thanks

1 Like

Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by rubyradiance(f): 2:10am On Nov 11, 2015
gebest:
MUST U BELIEVE ANYTHING, HIAAANH.
. H

Haven't said I believed the OP,thats why I'm saying I would like to know his name,goggle it to be sure
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by RealAdewole(m): 4:56am On Nov 11, 2015
SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN
SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by rheether(f): 4:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Seun is rich but he isn't all that rich. I doubt if he have half a billion naira to spend on an apartment. Thumbs up to mr osewa.
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by obinnashady(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
dearsly:
The rich don't brag...
na who ask u?
Re: Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! by obinnashady(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
sunsewa:
he need to pay me off to relinquish my moniker for him because it sounds similar to his name and surname, seun osewa ,sunsewa my moniker, do the maths.
oga seun I don catch u

(1) (Reply)

Arms Scam: Buhari's Right Hand Man Arrested By The EFCC / Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump / And The Award For The Worst Minister Goes To...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.