Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,396 members, 7,822,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke (59587 Views)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Former Niger Delta militant leader, Mujaheed Asari Dokubo has weighed in on the alleged $90 billion fraud charge levelled against Nigeria's former minister of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-Madueke.

In a video published on social media platform, Facebook, Dokubo, branded President Buhari and his cabinet members as liars. He stated that if Madueke had looted $90 billion at the current exchange rate and returned it as widely reported, the government would not need to borrow from foreign institutions to finance infrastructural development across the country.

Dokubo, who was visibly angry, accused Buhari of embezzling N30 billion naira from the oil sector when he was petroleum minister and head of the PTDF fund under the Late Abacha regime. He also lampooned music artists, Davido and Donjazzy for condemning the former minister without first seeking the truth.

Quoting him;

“Nigeria is now a country of liars, ruled by liars, and managed by liars. How can somebody just wake-up and claim Diezani embezzled $90 billion? Multiple that amount of dollars with the value of one dollar to the Naira and tell me what the sum is.

How much is the Nigerian budget? If Diezani actually embezzled such an amount of money and has returned the loot, why is the federal government still trying to borrow money for infrastructure development?

Buhari can lie. He lies like a fish. All the people around him are liars. How much did Buhari loot from the NNPC during his time as Petroleum Minister? N2.8 billion.How much did he loot from PTF during his time as Chairman of the fund? Okadigbo panel said he embezzled N25billion.

“Those without character are accusing others of lacking character.If Diezani really stole what she is accused of stealing, let them prove it against her. Then that… that calls himself Don Jazzy will open his mouth… Davido, children will open their mouth. Davido has not talked about his uncle Isiaka Adeleke; Bola Tinubu; Fashola; even Awolowo.From where did Awolowo make his fortune?”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/29/buhari-liar-lies-like-fish-asari-dokubo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld2wZzvilNk

90 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by nextprince: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Do fish lie?

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by BreezyCB(m): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2017
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2017
This is not Goodluck era. nobody give a Bleep about you. Enjoy your loot untill the real messaih comes.
Happy birthday to me.

321 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by smartty68(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Obviously undecided

We know that APC/Buhari are blantant liars undisputed! In the past 2years APC only achievements is Failure & Blackmail.

But what oh! Fish dey lie?shocked

234 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
This is not Goodluck era. nobody give a Bleep about you. Enjoy your loot untill the real messaih comes.
Happy birthday to me.

Even on your birthday, common sense no still want fall on you.

Birthday ni, deathday ko.

309 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2017
crazysaint:

No strong feelings bro. God bless you.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by obailala(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Another rant from the fat mumu. Buhari who is in london mentioned $90billion (not even million) to him in his wild dream.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by smartty68(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Happy birthday to me.
Age with sense.

Happy Birthday

236 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by nrexzy: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2017
Another PDP dog.... Moreover freedom fighters ain't supposed to build a university abroad or own mansions etc Eg. Mandela, gandhi etc so when this fat donkey speaks he sounds like Ffk and fayose. All saying ballz

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Buharimustgo: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2017
smartty68:

Age with sense.

Happy Birthday

I hope you didn't also join them and lied that your birthday is today?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by TANKDESTROYER(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2017
Not too far from the truth... if guilty, lets see some evidence..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Buharimustgo:

I like your moniker.

The dullard must go come 2019

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Ehiscotch(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2017
If it was the EFFC that is leading the current spate of investigations I would have been skeptical but how about the US investigations?

Why hasn't he refuted that?

That's why we will never move forward. Defending thieves on the grounds of inflated figures.

That's how they all queued up behind Ibori before after he was prosecuted even though he pleaded guilty.

How sane are these people?

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Agimor(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Both Buhari and the tout are liars.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by kocvalour(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2017
lie lie government

I hate Apc

26 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by kocvalour(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2017
lie lie government

I hate Apc

23 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by SHAKABOOM: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2017
I swear I don start to dey hate dat idiotic yam head don jazzy..

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by deji68: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2017
So in your dictionary investigation is the the same as charging someone to court If the allegations are true she can only refute them in a law court....inflating figure to tarnish people image is dishonesty a form of corruption my broda cool cool
Ehiscotch:
If it was the EFFC that is leading the current spate of investigations I would have been skeptical but how about the US investigations?

Why hasn't he refuted that?

That's why we will never move forward. Defending thieves on the grounds of inflated figure s.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by thorpido(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2017
How did Asari himself become rich?
How do fishes lie?

20 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by millhouse: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Asaari dey Para oo

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2017
smartty68:
Age with sense.
Happy Birthday
No strong feelings. God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by smartty68(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Buharimustgo:

I hope you didn't also join them and lied that your birthday is today?
Does this one understand English at all undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by MalcoImX: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2017
nrexzy:
Another PDP dog.... Moreover freedom fighters ain't supposed to build a university abroad or own mansion etc Mandela, gandhi etc so when this fat donkey speaks he sounds like Ffk and fayose
True bro. I never realize this. Those true fighters got nothing. They don't build mansions or gather expensive cars, nor do they build schools as business investments. Worse even for Asari is, he built his school in a foreign country.

11 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by obonujoker(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2017
Asari you are the same thief as diezanni, buhari, Tinubu, awolowo, Jonathan etc.... buh don't worry, no one can escape God's judgement....

He is the righteous judge....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2017
This is a miracle!!!

Pigs also talk!!!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Buharimustgo: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2017
smartty68:

Does this one understand English at all undecided

Shame unto you for taking pride n another man's language, u are an eternal slave

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by smartty68(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Shame unto you for taking pride n another man's language, u are an eternal slave
Lol! You lack some sense of comprehension. Lol

Anyways, enjoy my mention while it last!

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by smartty68(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
This is a miracle!!!

Pigs also talk!!!
The meme though grin

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Presidiotbuhari: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2017
crazysaint:

hahahaha

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2017
obailala:
Another rant from the fat mumu. Buhari who is in london mentioned $90billion (not even million) to him in his wild dream.
shatap always ranting like a kid

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) / Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.