Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War (4839 Views)

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed / KIRIJI : The World's Longest Civil War By Any Ethnic Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by Rotimi47: 11:38am On May 07, 2016
deluxez12:

blah blah blah
what are pointing out SOB
MFSOB Ninnyhummer! Grasps your ears firmly and pull; you might be able to remove your head from your ass.
Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by Rotimi47: 12:33pm On May 07, 2016
deluxez12:

blah blah blah
what are pointing out SOB
Hey Dumbass, you have something else on your mind........... 3rd one down grin
Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by Babalegba(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2016
Rotimi47:
Stop saying crap! Check your history as it shows that the Yorubas defeated Usman danfodio and pushed him, his men & all his Allies back; this defeat he never recovered from.

Another fact is that; the Yorubas prevented the Southern part of present day Nigeria from being forceful islamized, if the Yorubas have failed to stop Usman danfodio then; I believe you will be tying turban by fire by force right now.

You are quite right, by engaging the islamists and fighting them to a standstill the yorubas prevented probably unwittingly the south east from being overrun and islamized. The ibos would have been unable to confront the jihadists at that time as they had no central government and therefore no national army

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by Clerverley2(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2016
Babalegba:
You are quite right, by engaging the islamists and fighting them to a standstill the yorubas prevented probably unwittingly the south east from being overrun and islamized. The ibos would have been unable to confront the jihadists at that time as they had no central government and therefore no national army
Go and install Oba of Ilorin first
Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by deluxez12(m): 12:07am On May 08, 2016
Rotimi47:
Hey Dumbass, you have something else on your mind........... 3rd one down grin
eat a dvck bro
Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by deluxez12(m): 12:07am On May 08, 2016
Rotimi47:
MFSOB Ninnyhummer! Grasps your ears firmly and pull; you might be able to remove your head from your ass.
WTF are u saying
Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by deluxez12(m): 12:09am On May 08, 2016
Rotimi47:
Hello SOB! SOB!!, what you nitwit trying to say?

Some people think and type through their anus. Get a life or borrow one because you need one, that's if it's possible but since it's not possible, then SOB! You're on your own grin
I pity ur generations bcus na from this peice of trash they wan originate from
Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by Rotimi47: 5:20am On May 08, 2016
deluxez12:

Fish brain, you must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen.
Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by Rotimi47: 5:23am On May 08, 2016
deluxez12:

WTF are u saying
I thought you are smart, but now it shows that, if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.
Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by Rotimi47: 5:26am On May 08, 2016
deluxez12:

eat a dvck bro
shut the Bleep up, who are you calling Bro? Nitwit, you'll never be the man your Mum is.
Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by Rotimi47: 5:30am On May 08, 2016
deluxez12:

I would would have asked how old you are, but you can't count that high.

Cursed generation!
Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by Rotimi47: 7:03am On May 08, 2016
deluxez12:

I pity you because I haven't even started yet and i'm about to spit on your funny face, because I can smell your stinking breathe from here.

Deluded illiterate!

Bring it on MFK!
Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by omonla555: 8:31am On May 08, 2016
elopee3000:
Yoruba and thier super story just like they said oduduwa fail down from sky ,the war they re talking about is just village to village war with wooding sticks and matchets with thier small juju that can not save them from usman dan fodio angry

As you remain OSU among your people
Re: OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War by JonathanYusuf: 4:12am On Jan 29, 2018
Thanks for bringing this topic up...God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

RIP To Akpabios Political Career / IPOB: Enough Is Enough! / Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket With 1271 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.