Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? (3724 Views)

Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? / Am I Weird? / Technical Glitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by blessedfavoured: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ok
So I don't know why I always feel offended when a stranger, complete stranger feels the need to pay for my lunch, or recharge card. Just because you feel that's what you have to do to get me to talk to you, or listen to you.

I don't know if they feel every girl is ebinna, I never chop..

Today I refused to talk to a man who paid for my lunch, because I really wanted him to know paying for my lunch wouldn't make me any nicer to you. And this is someone I was already being nice to before he even paid for my food. Like that wasn't enough, after eating his lunch, he sat in the parking lot and waited for me to finish eating and I'm sure I stayed 10-15mins after he left, before he drove towards, again just to show off his car...

This happens to me like all the time..

Why do guys think its only when they show off money that girls can take them seriously? Its annoying tbh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pple like u love assholes

I'm an asshole
Can we meet?

7 Likes

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by bettercreature(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
You should have talked to him atleast,you never know when you will come by Bill Gate
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by pTomz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
naw if guy wey no get moni com try hin luck win u, during d race u go say hin no get money, say na poverty go kill am, now where emeka or bassey wan show off fr u, u go say..u no wan dey cheap to any stranger cus hin pay fr ur lunch, wat do women really want

2 Likes

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by pTomz(m): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
commitcrime:
Pple like u love assholes
I'm an asshole Can we meet?
lol, she gon be dating shiigrin
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by gamaliel121(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by boboLIL(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Confused being
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
pTomz:
lol, she gon be dating shiigrin

I don't date.

I want just 2 things from opp sex

Sex and more sex
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by pTomz(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
commitcrime:

I don't date.

I want just 2 things from opp sex

Sex and more sex
you da man cool pluck em 1by1
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
pTomz:
you da man coolfvck love

Love is expensive
Sex is free/cheap

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by obiorathesubtle: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
undecided so if not money, what else will a guy show that'll attract a lady and make her think he's serious?
is it not one of worth that takes a woman and satisfies her needs??

I don't understand you females sef.
If he doesn't have money, "he's irresponsible and broke and so he can't be taken seriously".
If he has money, "he's showing it off and he thinks that'll make me take him serious"

What exactly do you people want??

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by obiorathesubtle: 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
pTomz:
naw if guy wey no get moni com try hin luck win u, during d race u go say hin no get money, say na poverty go kill am, now where emeka or bassey wan show off fr u, u go say..u no wan dey cheap to any stranger cus hin pay fr ur lunch, wat do women really want
GBAM!
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by icym241: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=commitcrime post=39889895]
Love is expensive Sex is free/cheap[/quote
hope u took ya medication dis beautiful evenin
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=icym241 post=39890267][/quote]
Bae!
No in the mood for banter so go elsewhere
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=icym241 post=39890267][/quote]
Bae!
Not in the mood for banter so go elsewhere
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by icym241: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
commitcrime:
Bae! No in the mood for banter so go elsewhere
boo m also nt ready fr it buh it seems ur high on gin
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
....cry
I totally get You! I hate the idea of a random guy Buying me stuffs, paying for my taxi, Or just doing anything that has me thinking I Owe You...it's insulting to my personality,...Like sorry! I can pay for those, thankyou..."grin"

Guys think they could just buy anyone off coz they have a few paper in their tiny wallets...Those ostentatious Attitudes give me this repugnant feeling! very contemptuous!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by obiorathesubtle: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
....cry
I totally get You! I hate the idea of a random guy Buying me stuffs, paying for my taxi, Or just doing anything that has me thinking I Owe You...it's insulting to my personality,...Like sorry! I can pay for those, thankyou..."grin"

Guys think they could just buy anyone off coz they have a few paper in their tiny wallets...Those ostentatious Attitudes give me this repugnant feeling! very contemptuous!
undecided you jez dy preach

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by LaurelP(m): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Come on now... He's probably just being a gentleman and trying to make you feel at home.
You're the one reading meanings into his actions. You ladies should learn to appreciate us sometimes, you're not the only one who loves being treated well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by obiorathesubtle: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
LaurelP:
Come on now... He's probably just being a gentleman and trying to make you feel at home.
You're the one reading meanings into his actions. You ladies should learn to appreciate us sometimes, you're not the only one who loves being treated well.
GBAM! one calabash of brukutu for you!
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by bronzegoddess(f): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mchew
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by blessedfavoured: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
....cry

AMEN!
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by banme(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
SOME hoes are confused beings WALAHI...if u show off your wealth they bhave like don't care (trying to form "i am nt a gold digger") , if you no get money then they leave u cause ur broke...Later when their yansh starts getting wrinkles they'll start begging for HUSBAND
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided you jez dy preach
You would've just told me to tell You what "Ostentatious" And "contemptuous" meant...undecided

Rather than disgracing Yourself...undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by blessedfavoured: 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
LaurelP:

Truth is, you don't need to flaunt cash to be a gentleman. After you people will be crying that girls are gold diggers. When you flaunt cash, its girls with long throat you'll attract.

When I walked into the place, he said something nice to me, like a genuine compliment, and he speaks well and he went on to ask a few questions and I was being really nice to him. If he had asked for my number at that point or after, I'd have given it to him but the moment he started with the money show off thing, I just lost interest.

Really, I see your point, he could have bought the lunch because he's trying to be nice(though I still think its unnecessary) and not to show off, but why did he feel the need to show off his car?
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by obiorathesubtle: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
You would've just told me to tell You what "Ostentatious" And "contemptuous" meant...undecided

Rather than disgracing Yourself...undecided
you just called me dumb?

*sigh*

Wow. You sound so smart and educated. I wonder what ostentinatatious or contemtatious means?? I can't even spell em right. Anyway. If I disgraced myself, I would like to apologise to myself on your regard. Thank you so much tho.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by 9jaboi8701(m): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Women will always complain! Aaarrrh Aarrhhh. If them nor do Osho-free for u, you go say village people at work. Dem do, you dey complain. I give up
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
you just called me dumb?

*sigh*

Wow. You sound so smart and educated. I wonder what ostentinatatious or contemtatious means?? I can't even spell em right. Anyway. If I disgraced myself, I would like to apologise to myself on your regard. Thank you so much tho.
LoL! hey! that was Pure sarcasm...undecided

Was just kidding...cry
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by LaurelP(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Truth is, you don't need to flaunt cash to be a gentleman. After you people will be crying that girls are gold diggers. When you flaunt cash, its girls with long throat you'll attract.

When I walked into the place, he said something nice to me, like a genuine compliment, and he speaks well and he went on to ask a few questions and I was being really nice to him. If he had asked for my number at that point or after, I'd have given it to him but the moment he started with the money show off thing, I just lost interest.

Really, I see your point, he could have bought the lunch because he's trying to be nice(though I still think its unnecessary) and not to show off, but why did he feel the need to show off his car?
OK I get your point there on the car part. But the truth is that many guys have been made to believe that with money, all things are possible. Maybe it has been working for him where other ladies are so he believed it would definitely work on you also not knowing that you're different.

Don't write him off just yet, he might prove to be a great friend afterwards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by obiorathesubtle: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! hey! that was Pure sarcasm...undecided

Was just kidding...cry
Lol. Yea, I'm a very sarcastic bastard, most of the time.

Yea, I know you were kidding, romanceland has made everyone aggressive. So it's cool! Have a nice evening/morning
Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol. Yea, I'm a very sarcastic bastard, most of the time.

Yea, I know you were kidding, romanceland has made everyone aggressive. So it's cool! Have a nice evening/morning
now, I feel bad....sad

Likewise....cry

1 Like

Re: Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? by blessedfavoured: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
LaurelP:

OK I get your point there on the car part. But the truth is that many guys have been made to believe that with money, all things are possible. Maybe it has been working for him where other ladies are so he believed it would definitely work on you also not knowing that you're different.

Don't write him off just yet, he might prove to be a great friend afterwards.

Lol if we ever meet again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl / She Went To A Night Club And Forgot Her Bra, The Bra Cost 77000 (pics) / Dating Between Congolese Girl And Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.