Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... (216168 Views)

Buying Cars From Cotonou: The Myth&truth / Buy Your Sharp & Neat Honda Machines... Very Cheap With Low Mileage.. Pix Inside / Honda Accord 2006 Model Direct 4rm Cotonou @ The Lowest Price: 08028184848 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by bimbor(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
How much will get me a 2003 camry XLE V6 leather interior?
@Gudman for how much did u get ur ride and can u post pics?
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by GeorgeD1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
@Gudman_1,
yes pls. we need pics. not that we are doubting what you said but just to appreciate
the car. that's all.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Gudman1: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2009
No problems guys, i will post the pics tomorrow(both interior and exterior). I just hope somebody will not envy me, lol grin
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2009
@Gudman_1, Thanks for the reply to my thread for appreciating my effort on your car.This shows that there are still reliable and trustworthy businuess men here in Nigeria.This is an opportunity for those out there to see we can do businuess and they can be rest assured of a good job and at the end of it all, they will have cause to appreciate my effort.In any way,I will keep up the good work.X
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by dewoy: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2009
aw much will i get a nissan maxima 04 model frm cotonuo with or without custom duty
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Gudman1: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2009
@ademlabi, just keep up the good work, there is reward for every good work!
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Gudman1: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ademlabi , please check you inbox.i have sent you an email.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Gudman1: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2009
Hi guys, check out my new baby. smiley

Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2009
smiley
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by GeorgeD1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ademlabi ,
check your mailbox.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by bigspif(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2009
Mr Ademlabi i want a quote for benz C-class 2005 (4 cylinder) full option if possible and or Kompressor from Cotonou. Can you deliver anywhere in naija? Keep up the good work.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ George_D,  I have replied your mail.

@  big spif,   I deliver cars nation wide.For a 2005 car,it is advisable to run customs duty for to be on a safe side.Budget 2.3-2.4m for it.Customs duty is inclusive.without customs duty 2.2m will land it in lagos.How soon do you want to buy the car?, X
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Chybyke07(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2009
Hi adelambi
Can 700k fetch a neat Volkswagon Golf 4 (Full Option)

Thanks
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by GeorgeD1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ademlabi,
thanks. i've seen your mail. check your mailbox for the reply.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by freshmoney(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2009
@ADEMLABI:

More grease to your elbow. I have noticed your good work here. Anyway, how much do you think I can get this car in Cotonou with or without Customs duty: 2005 Chrysler 300c and 2002 Toyota Siena. I will indeed appreciate and please it is very urgent. Thanks
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2009
@ chybyke07, Bro , 700k will be unable to get you a Golf4 in Cotonou, you have to increase your budget.or go for another car which will be nice as well,

@George_D, I have replied you.X

@ freshmoney, Thanks alot.I will have to get back to you with the price of the 05 Chrysler, As for the Sienna,with customs duty,budget 1.350-1.4m for a clean and neat one with a reasonable mileage.Without duty,budget 1.250m for it.It is possible we get it a lilltle cheaper than the amount stated here it depends on the market i mean the exchange rate on the day of purchase.you can call me for further inquiries.07063943373
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2009
smiley
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by vicgol: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2009
Kindly let me know how much a nissan murano SE 2003/04/05 model, an infinity 2004 FX35 and a 2008 Honda CRV will cost at Cotonuo, custom duties inclusive. Thanks for your good work here.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by freshmoney(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2009
@ademlabi: thanks so much for the view. Please I need the actual price quotation on the 2005 Chrysler 300. Please take this serious and as soon as I get the actual amount, I will get back to you regarding the 300c and the Siena.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by GeorgeD1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2009
@ademlabi,
check your mail.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by kdaddy: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2009
Dear Ademlabi,

Can you give me the prices of the following cars,all with leather interior,auto transmission,low mileage,factory AC etc

1, 2002/2003 4x4 Toyota4 runner.

2 2003/2004 Toyota Highlander

3, 2004/2005 Kia Sorento

4, 2003/2004 Honda Pilot .

Thank You.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by vasill(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2009
Nairalander's shld be cautious abt cotonou car dealer, besides been expensive, they ar most certainly greedy.
Thats my advice.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by sholasho(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2009
@Vasil,
Stop that crab, have you ever had any deal with any cotonou dealer here and who?
Why not open a thread to talk about this and prove the people here wrong.
Stop all those your bad mouth.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Ahmed4u: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2009
smiley
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by burla: 2:07am On Aug 17, 2009
ademlabi:

@Gudman_1, Thanks for the reply to my thread for appreciating my effort on your car.This shows that there are still reliable and trustworthy businuess men here in Nigeria.This is an opportunity for those out there to see we can do businuess and they can be rest assured of a good job and at the end of it all, they will have cause to appreciate my effort.In any way,I will keep up the good work.X

mr ademola , i'd say keep the good work going, It's really nice how Auto biz can be this convinient and fast with dudes like you, I wanna inquire about getting a very good car(automatic,fac fitted ac , leather seat preferable , very clean), with a budget of 600-650k, What kind of car can I get considering my buget, dont really like that except from the 95 model civic and primera, im in lagos including custom duties because i dont want any wahala at all !!!! and besides i think its best if you explain the consequences of not paying duty on a car Are some cars exempted from paying duties? I trust you to give me some reasonable options, please get in touch rightaway so we can begin negotiation please, i am interested and have the cash available, hopefully we can strike a good deal if the price is right,
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Gudman1: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2009
[
vasill:

Nairalander's shld be cautious abt cotonou car dealer, besides been expensive, they ar most certainly greedy.
Thats my advice.
Hmmmm, some people could be pessimistic. But i don't blame them, some could be from their experience with one of the evil/greedy one they had encountered in the past.
I was in doubt myself to go into dealing with a stranger but the first time i met him (Demola) i knew he is complete gentleman that has his name to protect. when we got to Cotonou, the dealer/agent there are wonderful. They ensure that you have the best at least possible price.
I dont know of other delears on Nairaland, but Demola is a guy to make deal with and you can be rest assure that your hard earn money will return to you with uppermost satisfaction without any regret.
I can VOUCH for him! if you are in doubt, you can contact me, my office in UBA House marina,Lagos.

@Demola, Please maintain/protect your integrity, good name is better than Silver or Gold, NO LONG THING!
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by amrerobert(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
i would want to know what the price for a rover is now in the market. what about an almeria
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
@ Vicgol, For the 05 Nissan Murano, budget 2.7 million naira for it.Customs duty inclusive in the price.Foe the 04 Fx35 budget 2.4m for it.

@ Freshmoney, Regarding the Chrysler, to be candid,I will have to find out that for you in order not to give you wrong figure cos i have not priced that before.No worries I will be waiting to do businuess with you.

@ Sholasho, thanks for that.Let him come out stright and point out any Cotonou dealer he has dealth with here.So why the false acquisation.He is simply ignorant of what he is saying.X

@ Burla++, Your budget can get you either of the 95 civic or the Nissan Almera.I can assure you whichever one you want to settle for will be very clean and neat (full option) .If you dont want either that, there are lots of options but that will have to be when we get to Cotonou so that you can see for yourself.
Well,it is not advisable to pat duty for a 95 model car.It is does not worth it to pay so much on it.You can just get your registtration done asap and your car is ready to use.Since you have your cash available,give me a call and we get down to businuess.I will be forward in doing businuess with you.X

@ Gudman_1, thanks for all your comment.I really apreciate them.I will be in your office first thing tomorrow morning for those stuffs and i promise to keep up the good work.X

@ For a Rover budget 600k for a clean one one that will have all what you want.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by GeorgeD1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
@ademlabi,
have you seen my mail?
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Ahmed4u: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
cool
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by demola9: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2009
i would like to find out how much a toyota avalion 2004/06.with custom duty.nissan max 2004.wish one do u think is better for 9j road.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by demola9: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
ademlabi:

@ Illegalman, 2000/2001 toyota Rav 4 budget 1.5 million naira for a clean one that will have all your specifications.this is the total landing cost to lagos,customs duty is included in the price.I have sent you an email.x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (163) (Reply)

Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.