Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP (2278 Views)

FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by Movic1(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2015
Im expecting to hear diz from PDP 2mao or today. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by lanrehamd: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2015
she na by force to hand shake anoda person(male or female)
Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by kokoA(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2015
PDP discovered this trait in Buhari 80 years ago.. Olisa Methu

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2015
kokoA:
lol...
Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by adebayo10977(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2015
must gibberish issue make news headline.
Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by Movic1(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2015
kokoA:
Lol grin grin
Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by Tunami(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2015
lafs
Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by sammyj: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2015
grin shocked OP is jobless
Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by modath(f): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2015
@OP,

& So Is that the next topic on the wailing chart?

Like i asked one of your acolytes this morning....

What genetic mutation occurred along the way to make you people like this
Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by saint047(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2015
When some of us make the kind of misguided utterances we usually are tempted to, one thing that should be a driving force is introspection!
Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by kabeerhabe(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by Koolmexxi(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2015
Some of una like quarrel pass fight. .. His religion prohibits handshakes for females..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by moderation2020: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Koolmexxi:
Some of una like quarrel pass fight. .. His religion prohibits handshakes for females..
saint047:
When some of us make the kind of misguided utterances we usually are tempted to, one thing that should be a driving force is introspection!
immediately I read this post, I rushed to TVC News, lets than five minutes I confirmed the story to be true. thus, my question, why will an old man be living a hypocritical life? Nigerian state is just living on falsehood, it is sad and a pity
proves of hypocrisy by the chief baboon
modath:

@OP,
& So Is that the next topic on the wailing chart?
Like i asked one of your acolytes this morning....
What genetic mutation occurred along the way to make you people like this
immediately I read this post, I rushed to TVC News, lets than five minutes I confirmed the story to be true. thus, my question, why will an old man be living a hypocritical life? Nigerian state is just living on falsehood, it is sad and a pity

Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by saint047(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan came too early for Nigeria. They said there is no fuel subsidy, why are they Paying over N400 Billion for subsidy? But Jonathan did away with subsidy in 2012, your OCCUPY NIGERIA protests brought subsidy back! BVN [Bank Verification Number] was introduced by President Goodluck Jonathan to help fight fraud and track perennial and serial bank debtors. This is a specie of the American Social Security Number that is limited to Bank accounts. Every person who has a bank account must have a Biometrics verified BVN. President Jonathan also introduced a single payroll account system for all federal civil servants to fish out ghost workers and ensure accountability. President Jonathan also funded the National ID card system to identify Nigerians. The original idea for National ID was in 1979. However, records available in the public domain show that President Buhari did not register for the National ID until he became president. He opposed it. APC derided President Jonathan for saying that he will use technology to fight corruption. Talking of GEJ using digital technology to fight corruption, there is also the automation of the entire Customs Clearance Procedure which eliminated fraud and allows for faster and smoother clearance of goods at the ports. Today, APC claims BUHARI HAD PERFORMED WELL MORE THAN GEJ. But according to Ibrahim Bunu: “Am perplexed, angry and at the same time disgusted at some comments on my last post insinuating that Buhari hasn’t achieved anything this year. When; 1. Boko Haram members are running Maiduguri and Yola down and have killed over 3 thousand people since May 29. 2. Fulani herdsmen are distroying farmlands and killing farmers with full force. 3. The Economy is already on recession? 4. Fuel scarcity and increase in fuel price is the order of the day. 5. DSS is been used to fight perceived enemies. 6. Our media no longer dish out reliable news. 7. The Nigerian Army is now been used to deceive gullible Nigerians and also, instead of fighting boko haram head on, they are busy issuing warnings. 8. It took the President 5-6 months to release his thank you/noisemakers list in the form of ministers. 9. Having some of the most Corrupt and Senile politicians just like the president himself. 10. No project has been commissioned. 11. Refinery that was due for operation in 2016 was forcefully put to operation and subsequently shut down. 12. Body Odour generated power has declined back to its epileptic state. 13. De-marketing Nigeria to foreign investors. 14. Confusion everywhere as most statements released by one media aid of the President is refuted by the second aid before the day runs out. 15. All campaign promises has been roundly denied. 16. The president converted Nigerian Economy to a Northern empire by choosing mostly northerners to head important posts and tagging the regions that didn’t vote for him as 5 percent. 17. Crime rate has quadrupled in Lagos, Abuja and the whole Nigeria. 18. The only Economic direction of the President is blames, blames and multiple blames. 19. The President misses important functions and goofs at important meetings/interviews abroad? 20. The President only speaks to Nigeria via BBC Hausa or via foreign media stations while only his aids speak to us via Nigerian stations. 21. Job losses everywhere, with job creation at it’s lowest since 1984 talk about breaking his own record. 22. JP Morgan delisted Nigeria from its bond index. 23. Fighting perceived enemies and using judges to criminally upturn elections in opposition states. 24. Further deplating our researves by embarking on fruitless journeys outside Nigeria. 25. Running a government where some gullible Nigerians equal performance with number of snapshots per day, as this administration has been rightfully tagged photocracy. 26. First ever President to be campaigning after election by making new promises albeit denying the ones made during his presidential campaign. Truthfully, Buhari has achieved a lot but UNFORTUNATELY/SADLY, the achievements were NEGATIVE ONES My comment: Don’t blame Buhari, blame gullible Nigerians….
Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by Koolmexxi(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
moderation2020:
proves of hypocrisy by the chief baboonimmediately I read this post, I rushed to TVC News, lets than five minutes I confirmed the story to be true. thus, my question, why will an old man be living a hypocritical life? Nigerian state is just living on falsehood, it is sad and a pity

Una really get wahala. .. I'm not a strong admirer of dis govt so far but must some of u make a big deal out of the most trivial of issues?? To d best of my knowledge Islam doesn't allow it's women handshakes. Do d people in ur pics look like Muslims?
Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by moderation2020: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Koolmexxi:

Una really get wahala. .. I'm not a strong admirer of dis govt so far but must some of u make a big deal out of the most trivial of issues?? To d best of my knowledge Islam doesn't allow it's women handshakes. Do d people in ur pics look like Muslims?
your question is misplaced mr. Isn't that pmb shaking women's hands, so why pretending here during ministerial inauguration in the useless name of Islam, rubbish.
The day we youths shun tribal and religious sentiments, even in the mist glaring truth then we as a country will grow. rubbish

1 Share

Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by Koolmexxi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
moderation2020:

your question is misplaced mr. Isn't that pmb shaking women's hands, so why pretending here during ministerial inauguration in the useless name of Islam, rubbish.
The day we youths shun tribal and religious sentiments, even in the mist glaring truth then we as a country will grow. rubbish

Some of una like quarrel pass fight. . To d best of my knowledge Muslim women don't shake hands with men and from d pictures u posted those are clearly not Muslim women or rather are not practicing Muslims. Why exactly is d issue of handshake such a big deal? ? Did any of the women involved offer handshakes nd PMB declined? I'm not a Muslim, a northerner or an APC e-rat but truth b told if anyone needs to free demselves from the shackles of sentiments, dat pesin is clearly u and ur likes because yeye dey smell for dis ur kind of reasoning. ..
Re: Buhari Refused To Hand Shake Female Ministers - PDP by moderation2020: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Koolmexxi:

Some of una like quarrel pass fight. . To d best of my knowledge Muslim women don't shake hands with men and from d pictures u posted those are clearly not Muslim women or rather are not practicing Muslims. Why exactly is d issue of handshake such a big deal? ? Did any of the women involved offer handshakes nd PMB declined? I'm not a Muslim, a northerner or an APC e-rat but truth b told if anyone needs to free demselves from the shackles of sentiments, dat pesin is clearly u and ur likes because yeye dey smell for dis ur kind of reasoning. ..

ok, is Kemi Adeosun, the Minister of Finance from Oyo state also a Muslim? rubbish

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words / Why Can't Buhari Forgive Tompolo To Avoid This Economy Crisis? / PHOTOS: Buhari's ADC Always Looking Elsewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.