Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Amechi The Driver. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi The Driver. (2051 Views)

Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver / Amechi The Coward / Rotimi Amechi:the Only Reason Why Apc Lost Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amechi The Driver. by mekaboy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amechi the driver minister of transport. lol

2 Likes

Re: Amechi The Driver. by Tunami(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
amaechi the taxi driver

3 Likes

Re: Amechi The Driver. by westerm(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Na u Sabi
Re: Amechi The Driver. by Nkemtreasure: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
LOLLLLLLL
Re: Amechi The Driver. by Movic1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sad wailer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amechi The Driver. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Now this is funny.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amechi The Driver. by moderation2020: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
amaethief the driver. Amaethief sold niger delter 4 driving hediooot

5 Likes

Re: Amechi The Driver. by moderation2020: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
out of all portfolios it is dis

1 Share

Re: Amechi The Driver. by Tunami(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
amaechi will deal with agbero, okada riders and keke riders

2 Likes

Re: Amechi The Driver. by mazzi: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chai,buhari knows what suit every minister.amaechi oya go renew your drivers licence.
Re: Amechi The Driver. by Beremx(f): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Congratulations to Amaechi. It was an appointment well deserved.
Wailers are gonna wail!

2 Likes

Re: Amechi The Driver. by Lordave: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
mekaboy:
Amechi the driver minister of transport. lol
What were you expecting him to get? Finance or Petroleum?

Amaechi has no enticing University degree, Transportation is among the least complicated portfolios in our ministries. When he was shouting on top his voice against GEJ he didn't know Booohari was admiring his Aba Road by Rumukurisi conductor skills.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amechi The Driver. by Tolatutu: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mumu, aviation is now under transport
Re: Amechi The Driver. by meimoks(f): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Amechi The Driver. by mekaboy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lordave:
What were you expecting him to get? Finance or Petroleum?

Amaechi has no enticing University degree, Transportation is among the least complicated portfolios in our ministries. When he was shouting on top his voice against GEJ he didn't know Booohari was admiring his Aba Road by Rumukurisi conductor skills.

Lol, i said driver u call am conductor my hand now dey oo.
Re: Amechi The Driver. by Lordave: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Beremx:

Wailers are gonna wail!
Of course, it's well deserved!
He really proved beyond reasonable doubts to Booohari that he would make a good Berger/Wuse conductor.

Make una just release those El Rufai buses along Kubwa make em choose him partner.

3 Likes

Re: Amechi The Driver. by Lordave: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
mekaboy:

Lol, i said driver u call am conductor my hand now dey oo.
Booohari na the Break and Quench driver, Amaechi na im vocal conductor.

Nothing go happen.

1 Like

Re: Amechi The Driver. by globalresource: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
I dislike haters...good for nothing people. Always pulling down

3 Likes

Re: Amechi The Driver. by ishiamu(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Beremx:

Wailers are gonna wail!

Fools will remain fools like you

1 Like

Re: Amechi The Driver. by ishiamu(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Okechukwu, You cant do without insulting people, and you are one malnourised little kid with that your wide 90 yards lips. Grow up

Dog av noticed you today. Don't have ya time nw

1 Like

Re: Amechi The Driver. by ishiamu(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Then tell her to stop sleeping around. Too bad

From now i'll ignore this foolish dog cos av confirmed you as an ethnic and foolish troll, themonster i'll advice not to reply this yeye troll that got nothing doing. Editing master

3 Likes

Re: Amechi The Driver. by neolboy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Driver for the Northerners
Re: Amechi The Driver. by Alphaoscar: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
ishiamu:

From now i'll ignore this foolish dog cos av confirmed you as an ethnic and foolish troll, themonster i'll advice not to reply this yeye troll that got nothing doing. Editing master

My bingo , God knows I have been doing my best and warning you to desist from making trouble. that Chief (subway101) will wound you o. he is everything you wish your cursed family are but unfortunately he is out of your league. Your mates are hustling at Ariara market.
Re: Amechi The Driver. by Alphaoscar: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Okechukwu, You cant do without insulting people, and you are one malnourised little kid with that your wide 90 yards lips. Grow up

Chief , no vex sir ? as per the 90yards lips he took that after his palle and also the shape of his mother's kungu.
Re: Amechi The Driver. by ishiamu(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:

My bingo , God knows I have been doing my best and warning you to desist from making trouble. that Chief (subway101) will wound you o. he is everything you wish your cursed family are but unfortunately he is out of your league. Your mates are hustling at Ariara market.

Your family is somewhere dying of hunger inflicted them on them aregbesola..... yet your here being a fool on NL... they must be disappointed in you
Re: Amechi The Driver. by Alphaoscar: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
ishiamu:

Your family is somewhere dying of hunger inflicted them on them aregbesola..... yet your here being a fool on NL... they must be disappointed in you

if you are hungry confess and let me help your ministry. I am replying you with my left hand now cos I am eating with the right hand. I've got no biz with Aregbesolas but if you need help talk and we will help your condition.
Re: Amechi The Driver. by princdebola201(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
ishiamu:

Why didn't u qoute subway moniker again Cowardcheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh To EFCC: "Charge Me To Court, I Won't Write Another Statement" / Don’t Expect Much From APC — Lamido. / Godwin Obaseki Of APC Flags Off Campaign Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.