Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Come In And Pray For Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come In And Pray For Fashola (920 Views)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / IT Firm Denies Receiving N78million For Fashola’s Website / Buhari Is Creating A Big Office For Fashola In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Pray For Fashola by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
If you are a true and patriotic Nigerian who really wants CHANGE in this country, seize this opportunity to say a wonderful prayer for Babatunde Raji Fashola as he takes on the task to solves the power issue, housing problem and also lay great input in works.

He is now a #3InOneMinister.

May the creator of Heaven and earth grant him the strength to solve the problems Nigerians are facing in this country. May the power of the evil cabal have no effect on him. May the country witness great change as he embarks on this huge task.

If you are tired of this heat period cos there's no electricity to power your fan or AC, pls say a prayer for him.

If you are tired of spending too much money fuelling your generator, pls say a prayer for him.
If you are tired of crazy bills from PHCN, pls say a prayer for him.

If you are tired of everyday traffic caused by bad roads, pls say a prayer for him.

Nairalanders, pls say a prayer for CHANGE.

God strengthen PMB, PYO and BRF.

1 Like

Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
A prayer for a thief is useless.
Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by princdebola201(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
A prayer for a thief is useless.

Useless Goat.. but the Jesus u re worshipping Let a thief Enter the kingdom of God

2 Likes

Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by simplycarro: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
princdebola201:

Useless Goat.. but the Jesus u re worshipping Let a thief Enter the kingdom of God

grin grin grin grin
The Biafrans are brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by princdebola201(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
simplycarro:

grin grin grin grin The Biafrans are brainless.
I thought as Much cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by basilo101: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
yorubas are core Tribalists! whats the noise about fashola, why not say, lets pray for our new ministers?? Do u think the portfolios igbos got are pushover?? Foreign affair + Trade and investment, do u kw wat that means??

2 Likes

Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
princdebola201:

Fashola is a non repentant thief unlike the one the true son of God saved on the cross....
Anyway am not bothered as far as you agreed with me that fashola is a thief ole.
Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
basilo101:
yorubas are core Tribalists! whats the noise about fashola, why not say, lets pray for our new ministers?? Do u think the portfolios igbos got are pushover?? Foreign affair + Trade and investment, do u kw wat that means??

That's why I gave my comment thus...
Very tribalistic set if ingrates.
Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by sexymoma(f): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
princdebola201:

Egbon kosi point ninu nkan ti e ko yiii...Ko make sense rara... I nor jos fit argue wid you...Politics la wa
Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by princdebola201(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Fashola is a non repentant thief unlike the one the true son of God saved on the cross....
Anyway am not bothered as far as you agreed with me that fashola is a thief ole.
Let ye without sin be first to cast the stone
Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by princdebola201(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
sexymoma:
Egbon kosi point ninu nkan ti e ko yiii...Ko make sense rara... I nor jos fit argue wid you...Politics la wa

I agree . Just angry with the useless guy
Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
princdebola201:

Let ye without sin be first to cast the stone

Like seriously??
That means you are a hypocrite for trying denying fashola is a crook and a thief.
Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by princdebola201(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Like seriously??
That means you are a hypocrite for trying denying fashola is a crook and a thief.

How,ur sense of reasoning is too Low, show me where I said otherwise..what I mean is that Nobody is a Saint
Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
princdebola201:

How,ur sense of reasoning is too Low, show me where I said otherwise..what I mean is that Nobody is a Saint
St Stephen is a saint... Tell me another lies...
Fashola shouldn't be celebrated just like awolowo isn't celebrated.
Re: Come In And Pray For Fashola by princdebola201(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
St Stephen is a saint... Tell me another lies... Fashola shouldn't be celebrated just like awolowo isn't celebrated.
Whatever

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO- Kylie Jenner Sucks Sister Kendall's Tongue In Snapchat Video / BREAKING: Deadly Explosion Rocks Kano / Lai Mohammed Lambasts NTA, FRCN, NAN, Calls Them Second Fiddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.