Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio (2709 Views)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / How Nairalanders Are Reacting To A Post On Amaechi's Portfolio By Dovetark / Amaechi's Portfolio, Very Befitting Based On His Pedigree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by Koleman(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Copied from Facebook written by Wisdom Chimekenim
Breaking News!Rt.Hon.Rotimi Amaechi named as
minister of Transportation.It will be recalled that
ministry of aviation that has to do airports and air
transportations has now been merged with ministry
of Transpotation.Which means,Amaechi will be
incharge of both air,land and sea transports
including railways,aircrafts,ships and maritime
authority,Amaechi will now have the power to
determine the aircrafts which will be grounded at
the airports and the ones to release.He now has the
power to monitor the movements of enemies of
state.What a juicy ministry!Indeed,whats goes
around comes around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by sleazy5(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
I hope Ameachi has completed the mono rail he began in his state......

1 Like

Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by theV0ice: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
forget the bad belle people jare. Do you think they're really happy??

inside their belle, they are weeping and gnashing their teeth cheesy

Imagine somebody belittling the minister of transportation that has the minister of state(Aviation) reporting to him? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by kestolove95(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ok, continue consoling him while d wailers ar wailing
Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by blacksta(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Great ministry ...at lot of resoponsibities ... Land ,Sea and Air

Transportation the backbone of any serious economy

1 Like

Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by prince4pro(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Just incase,mk I resever my comment grin
Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by missangela: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Koleman:
around comes around.

Does that mean we can start blaming Ameachi for bad roads?

1 Like

Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by ionsman: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nope. Blame fashola.
Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by docadams: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm.
A potential revenge tool to me if only Amechi is disposed to such.

Just wait for one of those days that wicked Wike boards a plane to wherever, and, then revoke the airline licence and landing right mid-air.

After all, Amechi was once grounded in Akure when the operational licence of Rivers state aircraft was revoked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by malton: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
cool
Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by Dannyset(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hahahahahaahahahahaha!
I love when people always bring out positives from negative. Meanwhile, this is a very big and bogus Ministry for Amaechi. I wonder why wailers are saying otherwise. My prayer is for him to deliver because I really like him.

1 Like

Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by Elose11(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi is not in charge of Aviation. That has been given to a Katsina man as minister of state. He is only in charge of railway and water ways.
Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by Elose11(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
docadams:
Hmmmmmm.
A potential revenge tool to me if only Amechi is disposed to such.

Just wait for one of those days that wicked Wike boards a plane to wherever, and, then revoke the airline licence and landing right mid-air.

After all, Amechi was once grounded in Akure when the operational licence of Rivers state aircraft was revoked.
That is why the Aviation ministry was taken from him and given to Buhari brother from katsina state.
Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by dridowu: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
Elose11:
Amaechi is not in charge of Aviation. That has been given to a Katsina man as minister of state. He is only in charge of railway and water ways.
Aviation is a department under Transportation just like water ways and railways. Indirectly the aviation man will still have to report to Ameachi.

3 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by omoolope2019(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
missangela:

haba.. Not yet
Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by Image123(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Koleman:
around comes around.

Good for Ameachi, my daddy says start small. Ameachi started as APC driver driving el-rufai, Sanusi and co round Abuja and Ekiti. Today, he is minister of transportation, controlling aviation and its many mdas, frsc, nimasa, vio, shipping and maritime, oil cargoes, roads, railways, rivers, forest, everywhere Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dannyset:
Hahahahahaahahahahaha!
I love when people always bring out positives from negative. Meanwhile, this is a very big and bogus Ministry for Amaechi. I wonder why wailers are saying otherwise. My prayer is for him to deliver because I really like him.

so ministry of transportation is the best for the niger-delta. What of the presedency, VP, sfg, and senate presidency.

So amechi fought against south-south retaining the presidency only for him to get minister of motor, train, ship and may be aeroplane. Is this not a big shame?
Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
missangela:

....JAMB Question....
Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Elose11:
...Hadi of Katsina deputises for Minister of Transportation as Minister of State for Aviation....

1 Like

Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by docadams: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Elose11:

That is why the Aviation ministry was taken from him and given to Buhari brother from katsina state.

I guess the the aviation ministry is under Amechi, after all.
Re: After Reading This You Will Change Your Mind About Amaechi's Portfolio by theV0ice: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Image123:

Good for Ameachi, my daddy says start small. Ameachi started as APC driver driving el-rufai, Sanusi and co round Abuja and Ekiti. Today, he is minister of transportation, controlling aviation and its many mdas, frsc, nimasa, vio, shipping and maritime, oil cargoes, roads, railways, rivers, forest, everywhere Nigeria.

cheesy cheesy

You just finished all the wailers and haters of Amaechi.

Imagine Aviation too is under him grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Shortsightedness Of The Yorubas. / Innocent Girl Killed By Nigeria Army In Aba (graphics Pics) / Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.