Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) (1150 Views)

Ladies.. How Protected Would You Feel With This Kinda Guy (pic) / The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) / When A Girl Tries To Trick A Sharp Guy(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
when you realise you have been played all this while

Re: When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lol... D guy dy para..
Re: When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) by Ayjos10(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Jesu...dat reply was epic..I tink u suld Cc.tosyne2much to create 10 ways guys react wen they notice their gf's friend has been lieing to dem abt her undying luv for him

lasticlala oya drive dis to headquater
Re: When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Buhahahahahahaha hilarious!! d guy dey para!!
Re: When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) by Lattop(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
ore iyawo weregrin ore oko weregrin
Re: When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) by Laveda(f): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin

undecided undecided undecided
Re: When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) by CaroLyner(f): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
i dont understand yoruba. embarassed someone interprete.
Re: When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ayjos10:
Jesu...dat reply was epic..I tink u suld Cc.tosyne2much to create 10 ways guys react wen they notice their gf's friend has been lieing to dem abt her undying luv for him

lasticlala oya drive dis to headquater
I will do something about it bro tongue
Re: When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
CaroLyner:
i dont understand yoruba. embarassed
someone interprete.
Iyawo oremi-my friend's wife
Oko oremi-my friend's husband
Ore iyawo were-mad gf's friend
Ore oko were-mad bf's friend
Re: When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) by CaroLyner(f): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
shokky24:
Iyawo oremi-my friend's wife Oko oremi-my friend's husband Ore iyawo were-mad gf's friend Ore oko were-mad bf's friend
thanks so much smileycheesy
Re: When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) by Maximillian1: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Twale to that guy
Re: When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) by dexcira(f): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys Sex Addict? / When A Man Loves A Woman.(pic) / Can You Chase A Lady For 2 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.