Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. (57060 Views)

Buhari’s Health Sparks Fresh Debate On Leadership In Nigeria - Vanguard / Buhari Receives GLO CAF Platinum Award For Good Leadership / Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by obailala(m): 1:13am On Nov 13, 2015
kd10:
OK let's see how it goes with your idea which for me is a workable solution though you & I know that Hausa Fulani's doesn't want to see anything called True Fiscal Federalism or Regional System that will enthrone meritocracy , eqauty & justice Rather they will throw everything to it to make it fail so with this in mind Ndigbo youths chose Biafra even when its obvious they are going about it the wrong way.But truly Nigeria is doomed. May God Help us.
Only the NW and NE is actually against true federalism and do you know why just these 2 regions have successfully dominated the other 4 zones on this issue for decades?.... It is simply because the SW+SE+SS since the 60's has never been sensible enough to put their differences aside and unite in this single purpose.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Rocktation(f): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
I know what's making some of them agitate the more; our oil. I'd spoken to a lady who said she's the leader of the protest group in Delta state and she had vehemently stated that "we cannot continue to let Nigerians oppress us, when they're busy using our oil". The inner me just laughed at her. This is someone that got arrested on the day of the protest in that same Delta oo. She and a whole other lot, are busy having delusions about Deltans and the people of other South-south Regions, going with Biafrans if the time comes. I figured they're yet to get the memo.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Gassa007: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2015
mirabel001:
Got no tym 4 yorrobastards....oloriburuku...odes n ewures...am busy
Ain't a Yoruba,I'm an Igbo
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by bluecircle470: 6:47am On Dec 24, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
See his head like coke bottle.. Why won't u mention my father? You this foul mouthed sons of sea urchins.. Dis is why we keep telling people not to beg river goddess for children! Look at this one with his nose swollen like the last day of every month, is it that your bereaved mother, who is a part time dog, part time snake..don't know what the fnck to call you? Why would a sane minded mongoloid call himself an alcoholic name? You have suffered enough brain damage. Don't be unfortunate. Back the hell off.

Nina abeg o ds 1 too much o. No let d guy go commit suicide o
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2016
I Real don't agree with the writer........we need divide this country

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe / How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu / Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.