Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate (1649 Views)

Why Do Guys Hate This Word So Much? / Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by treasuress: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
1. Playing mind games: guys hate this shot. They can just make you angry on purpose to see a niggas reaction. Making him jealous on purpose. Denying a niga sex just for fun. STOP

2.Complaining: girls can complain about anything. You do a thousand things for them and they do 1thing for you but you won't stop hearing about it. It's wrong

3. Being clingy: Not knowing when to give him space. Time he wants to have fun is the time you want him to stay at home with you. Or you want to follow him to were he is going because he is looking cute. It's wrong means. Can I hear an amen?

4. Being stingy. Trust me this ought to be number one but the inspiration just came now. You go extra miles but they can't even go 1km the worst stage is when they start calculating all what you have done for them before they start bringing out their change. NIGGAS hustle everyday to make hands meet rich or poor the best you can do is support your man. When it reaches giving he is the man and when it's to flex you the lady.. Seriously?

5.Its all about me mindset: Trust me about 70percent of ladies have this. They want you to check up on them but when they call mostly is to know we're you are and if you are not doing anything wrong. The relationship is going smoothly as long as you are pleasing THEM but you don't even care about a niggas well being maybe because you thinka man don't need some love and affection too. It's not all about the sex for us too sometimes we just want someone who understands... Not asking for money at the wrong time and not caring how he gets it... This is wrong

I love ladies... #peace
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by viviangist4: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
k
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by eyeon(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
6. Faking tears.
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Maxi112: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
asking money from me anytime she wants to mk new hair.... especially when am broke... It makes me sick

1 Like

Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Laveda(f): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Counter thread grin grin grin

Lagmostkuit come nd see grin
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Cutehector(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
I just hate number one.. If u like me u tell me u like me.. Dr is nothn bad in it.. Jeeez!
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by captain340(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
i kind of like no 2 though
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by jonaifame22(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Killing the spirit when u're smoochn her n she says wait lemme wash myself I'm not feeln fresh.

Flashn u when u load her credit for her.

Wearing tight jeans to a guy's house when u know u'll fvck him hence stressn the guy when he wants to pull ur trousers.

Asking ur boifriend stvpid queshions like " what do u want to do" when he's pressing ur breasts and it's obvious to u dat he wants to fvck

Dragging ur pants when wth ur boifreind after he has succesfully pulled ur trousers, then when u finally gree to fvck, as the guy put his dicck, next thing u'll charge up like a lioness and start shouted deeper,harder,tear it, destroy it.etc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by BoiGrammz: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
Killing the spirit when u're smoochn her n she says wait lemme wash myself I'm not feeln fresh.

Flashn u when u load her credit for her.

Wearing tight jeans to a guy's house when u know u'll fvck him hence stressn the guy when he wants to pull ur trousers.

Asking ur boifriend stvpid queshions like " what do u want to do" when he's pressing ur breasts and it's obvious to u dat he wants to fvck

Dragging ur pants when wth ur boifreind after he has succesfully pulled ur trousers, then when u finally gree to fvck, as the guy put his dicck, next thing u'll charge up like a lioness and start shouted deeper,harder,tear it, destroy it.etc
deeper harder tear it destroy it?? Lmao grin
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bro everybody hates that now?

Habaundecided
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
angry angry
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by ClassCaptain(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
In everything always give your 100% ..except you are donating blood !!
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Laveda:
Counter thread grin grin grin

Lagmostkuit come nd see grin
This one makes more sense grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2730062/annoying-girlfriend-habits-guys-hate#39919726
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Laveda(f): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

This one makes more sense grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2730062/annoying-girlfriend-habits-guys-hate#39919726
I swear. . Well written. . The OP is sooo on point grin grin
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Michellla(f): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
treasuress:
1. Playing mind games: guys hate this shot. They can just make you angry on purpose to see a niggas reaction. Making him jealous on purpose. Denying a niga sex just for fun. STOP

2.Complaining: girls can complain about anything. You do a thousand things for them and they do 1thing for you but you won't stop hearing about it. It's wrong

3. Being clingy: Not knowing when to give him space. Time he wants to have fun is the time you want him to stay at home with you. Or you want to follow him to were he is going because he is looking cute. It's wrong means. Can I hear an amen?

4. Being stingy. Trust me this ought to be number one but the inspiration go extra miles but they can't even go 1km the worst stage is when they start calculating all what you have done for them before they start bringing out NIGGAS hustle everyday to make hands meet rich or poor the best
like seriously? undecided
guys do all these things stated above tooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
I Hate That Being Clingy..... I Get irritated easily. #Woman to dey tire me. Make I dey see u once in a blue moon.

1 Like

Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Legitbaba(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Telling u to stay away from ur nigas u hve spent all ur life with...jst b cos of her?? Go Bleep ursef bitch
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by chubbyswit(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
the worst of them all is pretending a lot
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by treasuress: 12:55am On Nov 12, 2015
Lol
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by RichieBrown(m): 1:42am On Nov 12, 2015
starving me with sex lol!!!! i can live a decade without it....getting me angry,jealous? lol u go tire for urself...complain i luv dem complaining.......m a lady's worst nightmare .....also their fantasy
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 12, 2015
eyeon:
6. Faking tears.
After he accused her of cheating.
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by PLANETMARS(m): 4:31am On Nov 12, 2015
I blame Biafra lol
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by miqos02(m): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2015
Mehn, the last girl that did all these things to me sha........State CID are still investigating her death and as for me,i'm still at large.
I never knew it's a 7storey-building
Re: 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate by eyeon(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Love Machine:
After he accused her of cheating.
After she does something wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Had Sex With Student / Farmer Abandons Sweet Potato Because It Is Too Sexy. Pics / Breaking News: Kinginvalhala Have Been Banned From Mr NL Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.