Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" (45373 Views)

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / Unilag Students Discriminated Against At Ben-Bruce's Birthday/Book Launch / Donald Duke ''Staring'' At Omotola At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by 4stylz: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
obum88:
I WEEP!

I weep for my country Nigeria.

I weep because the interest of the party is greater than the interest of the nation

I weep because the youths of this nation keep giving the olders ones reasons not to hand over to them

I weep because when someone preaches change but uses the old means as a yardstick

I weep because we are drawn along ethnic lines

I weep because after so many years of toil we are still were we began.

I weep because those who were able to speak up are criticised asking them where they were during the last administration.

But I believe one day I will tell my children I witnessed the great transformation this country ever needed.

I believe that one day we would no longer be blinded but the words of politicians who want only for themselves

I believe that one day we would hold our leaders and demand all that they had promised us

I believe that one day our leaders would think things through before they make empty promises

I believe that our nation would one day be consulted by the Western countries for advise in areas they would never understand

And I believe that that day I would be alive to witness it.

I agree to some extent but that change will not happen now; not even in another 10years

Nigeria has been programmed to fail, until we get rid of selfish politicians who is trying to use ethnicity as a weapon to destroy the country, progress will be far from Nigeria
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
tola9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gGapUZ0Drg

MESSAGE FOR BIAFRUADIANS

Why is issue concerning Biafra giving you sleepless night. You go die of BP
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by richyuch: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ben is right.... But timing was sooooo very wrong... Let's remember he's been advocating for we youths... I support #challengourministers tag

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
obum88:
I WEEP!

I weep because the interest of the party is greater than the interest of the nation

I weep because the youths of this nation keep giving the olders ones reasons not to hand over to them

I weep because when someone preaches change but uses the old means as a yardstick

I weep because those who were able to speak up are criticised asking them where they were during the last administration.

But I believe one day I will tell my children I witnessed the great transformation this country ever needed.

I believe that one day we would no longer be blinded but the words of politicians who want only for themselves

I believe that one day we would hold our leaders and demand all that they had promised us

I believe that one day our leaders would think things through before they make empty promises

I believe that our nation would one day be consulted by the Western countries for advise in areas they would never understand

oga , which one is weep again ?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
4stylz:

I agree to some extent but that change will not happen now; not even in another 10years

I would still be alive by then
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by dipopooo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
homirefacuny:

And good things are coming from the SS..... Like GEJ and Orubebe.

Nigeria as a country depends on d SS.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by tola9ja: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
obum88:

Why is issue concerning Biafra giving you sleepless night. You go die of BP

I HATE FRAUD THAT IS WHY

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Dimeji3(m): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
It looks to me that this 'I just want to make common sense" man is just playing to the gallery. A complete bravados.

I would like to ask senator Ben Murray Bruce an honest question, What did he do when his minority Leader(Law Maker for that matter) in the senate, former Akwa Ibom Governor beat the traffic light in Abuja? Does that make common sense to him?

Can he be kind enough to tell Nigerians the breakdown of how much his monthly salary package is? At least his been there for over 5 months now

He who comes into equity must come with cleans hands.

Enough of his noise making over the new ministers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by BEDMON1900: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Expect crazy nepa bill as FASHOLA emerged the Minister of power...
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by alkines(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
wa gbayi omo yi...bruce ash tag WAILER...BRF wa gbayi
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by defenda(f): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
obum88:
I WEEP!

Amen @your prayers and I sincerely hope that I would be alive to witness such too.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
tola9ja:

I HATE FRAUD THAT IS WHY

So deal with it don't bother others with your problem
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by homirefacuny(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
dipopooo:

Nigeria as a country depends on d SS.
l
Yes you are right but you are wrong when you say nothing good willl come from SW....
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chai! pele o. (sorry). Ben does not sound like he only wants to do checks n balances on our ministers and Buhari led govt. Ben sounds like he was 'sent'. he isn't fair but keep doing what suits you @ oga 'common sense'.
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Tedassie(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
mimicious:
Ouch
@dp...that 'megawatt smile' could light up a dark room #lovely
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by teeghurl(f): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abbey2sam:

keep weeping bro
U dey mind d wailing wailer? grin
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Abbey2sam(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
obinnashady:
I wonder who's unfortunate between the both of u.mumu guy wey no get 1 kobo wan yab senator

does that means make him any less of human? does that means he wont have 1kobo tomorrow?

slavery of the mind is the worst of them all, and that's your own problem

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by gretblue: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
I would have supported Bruce if his vocal twitter account has been active like this during the era of Gej. Did he Bruce just know about the poor power supply in Nigeria.or he expected a day old minister to have fixed the power supply challenges within few hours in office.#Bruce really looks like Obama but thinks like Orubebe.

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by bejeria101(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Twitter slowpoke,can ur entire generation achieve wat the murray bruce family have done,na 10k internet u dey make noise otondo
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
BEDMON1900:
Expect crazy nepa bill as FASHOLA emerged the Minister of power...

We would not mind if light can stay 24/7! Nig is supplying light to other smaller countries. why can't we hv steady power supply then?!
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by dipopooo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
homirefacuny:
l
Yes you are right but you are wrong when you say nothing good willl come from SW....

Bro dont mind me I jux was kidding. Some mumu don even like my post. I'm frm osun state(ijesa boy)
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by obinnashady(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abbey2sam:

does that means make him any less of human? does that means he wont have 1kobo tomorrow?

watch it @ ur English 'does that means make him'.u sef no get 1 kobo u wan follow me talk
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Goldencollins: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Reekadict04:
The guy is an unfortunate Bayelsanian.

I recommend Him to learn good governance from Fashola.. He's just Twitter governing cheesy
I wanted to comment but I just noticed that the twitter guy is from South West where gullibility is there major problem. Up Ben Bruce

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by AUSVINS(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
O boy! See real sucker punch.This guy got our Mr comon sence below the belt.
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by obinnashady(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abbey2sam:

watch it @ ur English, 'does that means make him'.u sef no get 1 kobo u wan follow me talk
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by sanmibukunmi: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
but sincerely this twitter guy is the fool here.... Ben Bruce didn't criticize fashola all he did was to charge him... so where is the criticism that he mentioned come from. I fear for the future if this country with this kind of youths.. to make the matters worse he is from my tribe gosh.....smh

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
wachakuta:
Ben brews is always talkin about Common sense but wen it is time to apply the common sense, d gods gods shit for him head...

grin
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by tola9ja: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
obum88:

So deal with it don't bother others with your problem

Biafra IS NIGERIANS PROBLEM AND BOKO HARAM THAT IS WHY I DONT WANT THE 2 TO EXIST IN NIGERIA
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by RexTramadol1: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
The twitter user mumu die

Wetin concern him aeroplane with bad roads?

Rich people are talking, he's using idea

#SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) / Godswill Akpabio Embraces Chris Ekpenyong (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.