Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,230 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Mature Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Guys Only (1672 Views)

I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) / Need Mature Guys In Here..... / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
How will you feel when a girl that has been giving u signal to woo her, rejected u when u finally woo her? she didn't tell u why she rejected you, but she stupidly told your friend, that u are not being romantic, how will u be romantic when she hasn't accepted you? she keeps blaming you that is ur fault... i expect wailers to wail
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Well, Statistics Has it that 85% of our Ladies possess A Special kind Of brain. Now, This type of Brain is Reffered to as "Fish Brain".

This type of brain comes Naturally to "Most" Women. So Don't Blame them When they Act That Way cheesy.

PS: Last time I checked, It was "Woo". GBY cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Mature Guys Only by Kayoski(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
world dumbest post...

R u suffering from Parkinson disease? u seem to lack coordination...

Besides I guess u were typing with ur eyes shut just as ur profile pix depicts..
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kayoski:
world dumbest post...

R u suffering from Parkinson disease? u seem to lack coordination...

Besides I guess u were typing with ur eyes shut just as ur profile pix depicts..
Wailers are allowed
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nova15: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Romeolowo:
How will you feel when a girl that has been giving u signal to woe her, rejected u when u finally woe her? she didn't tell u why she rejected you, but she stupidly told your friend, that u are not being romantic, how will u be romantic when she hasn't accepted you? she keeps blaming you that is ur fault... i expect wailers to wail

How's it her fault that you mistook her actions towards you as signals for you to woo her?

And the bolded is spelt as woo not "woe".
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
mtcheeeeew
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nova15:

How's it her fault that you mistook her actions towards you as signals for you to woo her?

And the bolded is spelt as woo not "woe".
no one is above mistake.
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:
mtcheeeeew
why not read and keep quiet
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ha, NIGGUR! Because she said NO doesn't mean she means it. I have a guy who did the same, the lady said NO, you won't believe when I tell you that today, they been having unprotected sex as we speak!
Simply because she said no doesn't mean she means it, she just wants you to change your orientation and try again.

No be me advice you that one. Focus and work on yourself.... as everything I said here.... is none of my business :S
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Romeolowo:
why not read and keep quiet
E pain romeo without Juliet . go nurse ur pains
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
gimakon:
Ha, NIGGUR! Because she said NO doesn't mean she means it. I have a guy who did the same, the lady said NO, you won't believe when I tell you that today, they been having unprotected sex as we speak!
Simply because she said no doesn't mean she means it, she just wants you to change your orientation and try again.

No be me advice you that one. Focus and work on yourself.... as everything I said here.... is none of my business :S
I understand u, buh i did so the first time i change my approach, buh she still says no.
Re: Mature Guys Only by atheistandproud(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bro women truly are strange creatures and it can be really easy to misread their intentions. In this case, honesty really is the best policy. Call her aside and bare your mind and hear what she has to say.
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Guys don't take rejection very well...They'd always come to NL to cry..."grin" And their fellow Wailers would Join 'em to Wail too...tongue

My Advice tho..Get A cute Car, Dope designers Clothes, Gucci watch, A private jet, An Iphone9, e.t.c...No girl would ever reject You..You don't even need to be Romantic..Just snap Your fingers, she'll be Yours!cheesy
You can say thankyou later...wink

2 Likes

Re: Mature Guys Only by MrCork: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Romeolowo:
How will you feel when a girl that has been giving u signal to woo her, rejected u when u finally woo her? she didn't tell u why she rejected you, but she stupidly told your friend, that u are not being romantic, how will u be romantic when she hasn't accepted you? she keeps blaming you that is ur fault... i expect wailers to wail

angry

1 Like

Re: Mature Guys Only by atheistandproud(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Guys don't take rejection very well...They'd always come to NL to cry..."grin" And their fellow Wailers would Join 'em to Wail too...tongue

My Advice tho..Get A cute Car, Dope designers Clothes, Gucci watch, A private jet, An Iphone9, e.t.c...No girl would ever reject You..You don't even need to be Romantic..Just snap Your fingers, she'll be Yours!cheesy
can u confidently come out and show us the ones that your bf has? Thank Odin that all girls are not so cheap.
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
atheistandproud:
Bro women truly are strange creatures and it can be really easy to misread their intentions. In this case, honesty really is the best policy. Call her aside and bare your mind and hear what she has to say.
thanks
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:

If i see ur type i will run away.
Re: Mature Guys Only by MrCork: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Romeolowo:

...**tinkin of wot to say** angry

1 Like

Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Romeolowo:
I understand u, buh i did so the first time i change my approach, buh she still says no.

Ha. You don't force her to say yes just like that na.
Eyoo, Lemme tell you sumthn,calm down always send her sweet lovely sms, call her at times, take her out. Be nice to her.....

A girl once said no to me once. But today she comes to my house and spends the night sometimes. Sometimes when am alone in the house she comes when am with ma sisters she comes too and spends the night in our house. Me and her sleep together on the same bed. Or is it the one of ma friend... I already told you na.

Girls, don't know what they are doing, so you have to manage. But I seriously don't advise you that you take a woman as your first order priority. They are deceitful. Sex is your agenda, but for me o... I would say you focus and have enough money and a good life,and try again, if she still says no, oga, free am o... fine baby way go love you. you get money, get your certificate. No girlie go do shakara for you.

Girlfriend finally no be by force.
Re: Mature Guys Only by MrCork: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Romeolowo:

...bro am only tryn to help....u bleach yor face like battery & then u wher ghana shirt loookin like chriiistmas ligjt....an then u realy wonda y u blamin yorsef?... you togo people mennnn!! (No ofeense) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
atheistandproud:
can u confidently come out and show us the ones that your bf has? Thank Odin that all girls are not so cheap.
Bro help me and ask her for me
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:

This is the most Insane Advice so far!
So, money is the only thing that brings a girl to a man? If he doesn't have,he should steal?
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
atheistandproud:

Odin?
Relax, that god doesn't exist here. As I know this is so NOT manheim or trodeheim... I mean this is not Oslo Norway.

1 Like

Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
atheistandproud:
Y'all got Zero chills..there's this word called "Sarcasm"? ever heard of it?.No?.cheesy

he Asked A Lame question... and I gave a Lame Advice..We're Even! don't bite my head off!!

1 Like

Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
MrCork:

...bro am only tryn to help....u bleach yor face like battery & then u wher ghana shirt loookin like chriiistmas ligjt....an then u realy wonda y u blamin yorsef?... you togo people mennnn!! (No ofeense) undecided
who told u that i bleached my face?
Re: Mature Guys Only by Owliver(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
gimakon:

This is the most Insane Advice so far!
So, money is the only thing that brings a girl to a man? If he doesn't have,he should steal?
money is the magic stick. or have you been living under the rock? she gave you the best and sincere advice you are deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: Mature Guys Only by Owliver(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Y'all got Zero chills..there's this word called "Sarcasm"? ever heard of it?.No?.cheesy

he Asked A Lame question... and I gave a Lame Advice..We're Even! don't bite my head off!!
ur reply is not lame. money works magic. dont deceive urself. cool

1 Like

Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Owliver:
money is the magic stick. or have you been living under the rock? she gave you the best and sincere advice you are deceiving urself

Listen to yourself. Deceiving my self, very idiotic. Did you read my earlier posts before talking? I said best thing op focus on himself first. Not this deceiving your own self anthem you rhyming here.
Mxm, throwing tartums at who doesn't have the fault. Read and ascertain then contribute.
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Owliver:
ur reply is not lame. money works magic. dont deceive urself. cool
Well, for some girls...yeah! Buh some, it definitely won't work...Anyways...thanks for not biting my head off! undecided
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Owliver:

And for the record when you give a woman money much, she go turn you to Maga. I have learnt my lesson there. And that's why ah made that statement.
Give but don't over give.
Re: Mature Guys Only by Owliver(m): 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, for some girls...yeah! Buh some, it definitely won't work...Anyways...thanks for not biting my head off! undecided
when it works for majority we can simply say it works for all. no girl will come out and tell you it works for her but in reality it works for most. me oh no one can deceive me, i have that at the back of my mind always wink
Re: Mature Guys Only by Owliver(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
gimakon:

And for the record when you give a woman money much, she go turn you to Maga. I have learnt my lesson there. And that's why ah made that statement.
Give but don't over give.
i wont relate to what you are saying.

relationships are "give and take" that "love thing" is a hoax my friend. when a guy wants to date a girl he probly likes her azz and mayb boobz or character on the other hand, she wants marriage or money then they both come to an 'agreemet". relationships are like contracts my friend. find a good girl and do the "give and take thing"

live is too short

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Friend Needs A Mature Guy For A Serious Relationship / x.x.x™ / Am I Really That Ugly...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.