Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity (37145 Views)

Customs To Use N285/$ For Duty From June 1 – Businessday / Minister Of Power,works And Housing,babatunde Fashola Pledges Continuity / Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by catchfun: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola
Chineme Okafor in Abuja

The new Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola on Wednesday reported for duty at the federal secretariat, seeking to continue with reforms in the power sector.

The former governor of Lagos State was received at the ministry with jubilation from staff. He was subsequently received by the Director, Human Resources of the ministry, Mrs Grace Papka and immediately went into a meeting with the directors of the ministry.

Fashola however refused to address the press but a statement from the media head of the ministry, Timothy Oyedeji, said that he stated at the meeting his thoughts on how to bring together activities of all the ministries now under his supervision for effective service delivery.

He was quoted to have said: “We are here to work with you, in solving problems on ground as quickly as possible. We want to know if some of those problems are man-made or systemic.

“We want information on what has been done, what remains to be done, and what are the future plans. We want to continue from there

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fashola-reports-for-duty-pledges-continuity/225349/

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by catchfun: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
1k likes for accomplished man..BRF...Surely he is capable and competent

515 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by kkkp: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dis man is an achiever

23 Likes

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Great

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by bigtt76(f): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Continue keh? Shei na darkness, poor road networks and poor housing hin wan continue with? Isssssssorite

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by LOC1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oga Fash. The pace setter. Carry go jare. Even the so called wailers have shut their mouth

Eko onibaje........ Huurh.......slip of the hand Naija O ni baje o jaare

Just one like for BRF

255 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Reekadict04: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
With Fashola as my power minister, I now have hope that Nigeria's electricity will get better soon.

LIKE If You Believe

396 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by lasisi69(f): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lobatan
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by damton(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Everyone would sit up in that ministry henceforth,

Fash is not around to play

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by kulobyno: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
I trust his capability to deliver

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by adioolayi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
The Power House of the new dispensation.. ride on FASH!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by naijapips02: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Only A strong man can handle those 3 ministries. Fashola, your head strong well well

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by free2ryhme: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Uniben product no dey carry last

He is the man to watchout out for in this cabinet

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Mogidi: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Expect Fash to buy transformer and bill Nigeria trillions. I hope someone prevents him from signing cheques abeg.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by nikkiking(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ok.

I wish him more strength and understanding for he's work.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by kenniecee: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Good start,continuity matters a lot
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by benedictnsi(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
May the grace of God dwell with thee....... I d support you from SE gringrin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by iambabaG: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Keep ur PVC's intact..
We shall use it 2 vote him in as president in d nearest future!!
D guy na sabi guy.. I just hope he represents well!

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by itstpia8: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
We need more people like Fashola.

where are they?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Had it been that it was in the Era of PDP, Sheraton Hotel will be hosting some people tonight. tongue
At the expense of the Tax-Payer's Sweat. angry

Meanwhile, I'm waiting to hear Ben Bruce utter more senseless comment, since that is his new occupation. tongue

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by sammyj: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola is the man anytime any day to get the job done. We hope for better governance and policy drive for his ministry. Change has come haters and wailers should take the back seat and allow this men of excellence do their jobs !!!! wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by tobtap: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
beta guvnor beta minister cool cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by free2ryhme: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
bigtt76:
Continue keh? Shei na darkness, poor road networks and poor housing hin wan continue with? Isssssssorite

Don't be afraid o ye of little faith

APC is working, Fashola will deliver the dividend

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
kkkkkkkkkk

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by kayo80(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola...Is my guy!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by baba11(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
I just love this man naturally for his being upright and efficiency cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
bigtt76:

Kai stop it! Fashola is the man grin

when buhari dies he's gonna be our president. sorry PDP,.... APC is here to stay for the next 16yrs grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by bpalace(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Isorite
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by spaceacademy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
in fact i am proud 2 be a yoloba

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
The best man for the job

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator / Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest / Okonjo-iweala, Five Other Women Who Head International Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.