Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,204 members, 7,849,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Your Analyses On The Allocation Of Ministerial Potfolios - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Analyses On The Allocation Of Ministerial Potfolios (646 Views)

Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Analyses On The Allocation Of Ministerial Potfolios by wealthinfos(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Whats your assessment on the potfolios allocated to the various ministers? Surely, you will agree with me PMB shocked Nigerians; especially with the allocation of WORKS, HOUSING & POWER to Fashola. Another shocker was the allocation of Transport ministry to Rotimi Amaechi which has been generating some sort of mochery from members of the PDP not minding the importance & lucrativeness of the ministry as he will be incharge of all movements in the air, land & sea. Another shocker was the allocation of minister of Education to Adamu Adamu & a professor of education & former IMSU VC, Prof. Awuka as minister of state for education. This many have described as an error for a professor of education & a technocrat to be benched under an accountant as his boss or principal.

So far whats your take on this?
Re: Your Analyses On The Allocation Of Ministerial Potfolios by jlinkd78(m): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
in saner climes Anwuka/Okorocha shd v politely kicked against such situation a Professor of Education n former Vice Chancellor is Minister of State Education where as a northerner accountant with interest in journalism made senior minister.

1 Like

Re: Your Analyses On The Allocation Of Ministerial Potfolios by yenyen419(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Your Analyses On The Allocation Of Ministerial Potfolios by wealthinfos(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
jlinkd78:
in saner climes Anwuka/Okorocha shd v politely kicked against such situation a Professor of Education n former Vice Chancellor is Minister of State Education where as a northerner accountant with interest in journalism made senior minister.

pure error my brother; thats a clear maginalisation, i forsee a cabinet reshufle soon
Re: Your Analyses On The Allocation Of Ministerial Potfolios by jlinkd78(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2015
wealthinfos:

pure error my brother; thats a clear maginalisation, i forsee a cabinet reshufle soon
this was a well thought out plan by d born to rule north hence not error per se. A country built on tripod Hausa, Igbo n Yoruba have all of Justice, Defence and Interior Ministers all from North West zone same as d president. Kachikwu was 'demoted' from nnpc to minister of state and quote me soon an Hausa man will be made nnpc GMD and with Pmb as d substantive petroleum minister d oil will continue to flow up north.
Re: Your Analyses On The Allocation Of Ministerial Potfolios by wealthinfos(m): 6:09am On Nov 12, 2015
jlinkd78:
this was a well thought out plan by d born to rule north hence not error per se. A country built on tripod Hausa, Igbo n Yoruba have all of Justice, Defence and Interior Ministers all from North West zone same as d president. Kachikwu was 'demoted' from nnpc to minister of state and quote me soon an Hausa man will be made nnpc GMD and with Pmb as d substantive petroleum minister d oil will continue to flow up north.

very pathetic though

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Govt. Gears Up For Implementation Of Contributory Pension Scheme / A Slap To Professorship / TSA Transfers: Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.