Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) (883 Views)

Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by money121(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2015
He shared the photo on Facebook..you think it's cute or

he should leave it to the experts?

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/proud-dad-pictured-bathing-his-newborn.html

cc. lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by money121(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2015
kiss
Re: Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by kadas01(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Nice one!! cool

But personally, I can't do this at this "very fragile stage"!! angry I do not possess the "technical know-how"!!

For "1 year old and above", I should be able to!

1 Like

Re: Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by MrHighSea: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2015
At ds stage d love z strongest
Re: Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by ernesty20(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Sign of joblessness

1 Like

Re: Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by okirewaju(f): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2015
Niceeee grin
Re: Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by taiocol: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2015
ernesty20:
Sign of joblessness
grin grin grin grin grin grin
the money weh i pay the wife mama don expire weh i go come der bath baby?
Re: Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by money121(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2015
taiocol:

shame on you.. So you can't bath your own baby?

How much do you pay? Na una type dey turn wife to slave...

Oniranu oshi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by taiocol: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2015
money121:

shame on you.. So you can't bath your own baby?

How much do you pay? Na una type dey turn wife to slave...

Oniranu oshi

what everyone is entitled to his opinion?
Re: Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by SAMBARRY: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2015
taiocol:

what everyone is entitled to his opinion?
I guess the baby fell from the sky and not your loins. Oni iya undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by lilmax(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2015
It doesn't seem right, its too early
Re: Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by DrTeeee(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
undecidedHuman being sha! There is nothing that can satisfy u! Here is a man helping out with a strictly woman task, and instead of applauding him people are still calling him jobless! Ko siwa to le wu tole fi taye lorun o!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by ernesty20(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
taiocol:
i taya ooo. Some mumu go still call this one "love"

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Say That Women With Bigger Butts Give Birth To Smarter Kids / With 50k / Ask Yourself How You Treat Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.