Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus - Autos (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus (108075 Views)

My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood / Positive Experience With Mr Cityhood / My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Caveatemptor(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Gboliwe:
Just so the internet captures this for future use let me summarise.

Buying a car from Tadeus with phone number 08035142036, 08056807475 is buying risk.An avoidable risk. Don't bore anybody with your sob story when the risk becomes too expensive to handle. Enjoy it!

He is a bloody smuggler of the highest order and the person recommending him has a lot of questions to answer considering his role (s) on the numerous inspiredm fraudulent sagas.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Caveatemptor(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
ucsparks:
I've always known this ifyalways/TheMadame shit was personal, oga tadeus, keep up the hustle and good work bro, let them wailers keep wailing

Are you saying themadame and ifyalways are one and the same person?
Very funny post.
These are people who have for ever been in the trenches fighting fraudsters/scammers on this forum.
This is funny.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by TheMadame(f): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
bomasek:
Madame do answer his allegation with clear cut evidence

Which clear cut evidence?
Anyone can allege any thing on a forum.
I am not alleging anything but I am asking Tadeus specific questions.
1. How is he going to import these vehicles since government has banned the importation of such?
2.Is the vehicle documents going to be dated before or after 1St of January 2017?
3.Which proper Customs officer will append his signature and index/service number/stamp to such a document in this era of anti corruption?
4.How will such a vehicle be brought into Nigeria except through smuggling?
The whole process stinks to high heavens if we apply our brains.
Tadeus from my little Interaction with him comes across as a very dishonest fraudulent personality but I wish anyone who choose to do business with him the best but know for the record it can never end well.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Dantedasz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Personally while I know the reputations of themadame and ifyalways (check their past posts on fraud/scam threads) on Nairaland forum as anti fraud crusaders and I feel threads like this should be shut down because they can endanger investors funds,anyone who chooses to buy a car from Cotonu through guys like Tadeus are doing such at their own risk and as such should be ready to face any cosequences of their silly transactions.
You have been adequately warned.
End of story.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2017
Good Morning Good People Of Nairaland
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Caveatemptor:

Are you saying themadame and ifyalways are one and the same person?
Very funny post.
These are people who have for ever been in the trenches fighting fraudsters/scammers on this forum.
This is funny.

I agree with you but they taking it personal now.

Don't have bad records on Nairaland. Stil finding their messages very funny. They called me all sorts of name but I don't care. Vowed neva to reply her coz I know that she is a frustrated individual. When you jobless, automatically, u Wil b idle and idle person can do anything stupid to seek attention. Stop fooling yourself madam

The ban is everywer and everybody ar aware, so why do you want to kill yourself? Nobody is forcing you to buy from cotonuo, so why d headache?

What you people don't know is that before they legalize landborders, activities are going on. After they legalize it, very few pay duty, like 10% out of 100% pays duty. Now that they ban it, activities are stil going on.

NB. I don't encourage smuggling. Jst need to clarify some issues. 70% percent of those cars you buy in lagos came in through Cotonou. If you not comfortable buying from Cotonuo, buy in lagos. Nobody is forcing you to buy in cotonou.

I pay my duty now at tincan. Government is after revenue. If you can provide evidence that you paid for the car at tincan, you free. Port of entry does not read on d vehicle.

Regards
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Caveatemptor:

He is a bloody smuggler of the highest order and the person recommending him has a lot of questions to answer considering his role (s) on the numerous inspiredm fraudulent sagas.

U funny.. Lols
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by TheMadame(f): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tadeus:

I agree with you but they taking it personal now.

Don't have bad records on Nairaland. Stil finding their messages very funny. They called me all sorts of name but I don't care. Vowed neva to reply her coz I know that she is a frustrated individual. When you jobless, automatically, u Wil b idle and idle person can do anything stupid to seek attention. Stop fooling yourself madam

The ban is everywer and everybody ar aware, so why do you want to kill yourself? Nobody is forcing you to buy from cotonuo, so why d headache?

What you people don't know is that before they legalize landborders, activities are going on. After they legalize it, very few pay duty, like 10% out of 100% pays duty. Now that they ban it, activities are stil going on.

NB. I don't encourage smuggling. Jst need to clarify some issues. 70% percent of those cars you buy in lagos came in through Cotonou. If you not comfortable buying from Cotonuo, buy in lagos. Nobody is forcing you to buy in cotonou.

I pay my duty now at tincan. Government is after revenue. If you can provide evidence that you paid for the car at tincan, you free. Port of entry does not read on d vehicle.

Regards

Your lies stink to the high heavens.
What is smuggling?
The government said vehicles should not come in from the land borders and you Tadeus have decided to bring in vehicles through the land borders,Is that smuggling or not?
When you bring in the vehicles through the land borders do you pay the appropriate customs duty at the border? From your absurd statement above you claim to pay illegally at Tin can island port so between Seme border and Tin can the vehicle is being illegally smuggled into Nigeria or not?

This is my last post to you except you specifically call me out again. From my observation of your activities you come across as a fraudulent and dishonest person and I sincerely pity any one doing any business with you because they will get burned.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by bomasek(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
TheMadame:

Your lies stink to the high heavens.
What is smuggling?
The government said vehicles should not come in from the land borders and you Tadeus have decided to bring in vehicles through the land borders,Is that smuggling or not?
When you bring in the vehicles through the land borders do you pay the appropriate customs duty at the border? From your absurd statement above you claim to pay illegally at Tin can island port so between Seme border and Tin can the vehicle is being illegally smuggled into Nigeria or not?

This is my last post to you except you specifically call me out again. From my observation of your activities you come across as a fraudulent and dishonest person and I sincerely pity any one doing any business with you because they will get burned.
Bae has he defrauded anyone,why tag him a fraudster?
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
bomasek:
Bae has he defrauded anyone,why tag him a fraudster?

She is seeking attention....
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Always at your service
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Xaviermax11: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm, if there's even a person to cast a stone at Tadeus for been fraudulent, wldav said he's. But now there is no such a person whom he's duped why call him fraudulent. Pls Mr Tadeus go about your normal business, distractions would always come but God's gat you bro. Keep safe

2 Likes

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Xaviermax11:
Hmmm, if there's even a person to cast a stone at Tadeus for been fraudulent, wldav said he's. But now there is no such a person whom he's duped why call him fraudulent. Pls Mr Tadeus go about your normal business, distractions would always come but God's gat you bro. Keep safe

Thank you bro. God bless you
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tadeus:
STRICTLY COTONUO DEAL, REACH US FOR ENQUIRIES

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by inagbe1: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Good afternoon sir,I asked you for the price of Lexus es300 1999/2000 and 2004 EOD and you have not replied
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
inagbe1:
Good afternoon sir,I asked you for the price of Lexus es300 1999/2000 and 2004 EOD and you have not replied

Budget 1.5m for 99/2000 Lexus and budget 1.8m for Honda eod

Contact

08035142036, 08056807475

Tadeus
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by karlxavier(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Can I get the prices of these cars? Landing cost in Lagos. Es330, the newer model,. Es350, rx330, Avalon 2004 model? Please get back with the prices..
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
karlxavier:
Can I get the prices of these cars? Landing cost in Lagos. Es330, the newer model,. Es350, rx330, Avalon 2004 model? Please get back with the prices..

Budget 5.5m for e350

Budget 3.8m for rx330

Budget 2.8m for avalon

Contact

08035142036, 08056807475

Tadeus
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2017

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2017
Good Morning Good People Of Nairaland
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Always at your service
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tadeus:

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Always at your service
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2017
Make your inquiries today
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tadeus:

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Always at your service
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2017
Happy Sunday Good People Of Nairaland
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2017

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tadeus:
Always at your service
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Make your inquiries today
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tadeus:

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Always at your service

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (96) (Reply)

Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI):Take Advantage of the Naira Appreciation! / Vehicle Particulars Registration and Renewal / Free Honda And Acura Radio Codes-2000-2010 Models=====no longer feasible====bye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.